Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didnt use poundland products, she used branded items you can buy in poundland 😏 a better (maybe) video would have been buying the right make up and some clothes from thier to try out

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She didnt use poundland products, she used branded items you can buy in poundland 😏 a better (maybe) video would have been buying the right make up and some clothes from thier to try out
A better video would have been

“This upload has been removed”

Pointless, completely pointless video,
it was basically buying the tit you use daily...that you already have.. for no reason at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a load of shite that was! Says she goes to poundland all the time, but yet in poundland she says she didn't know they sold so much food 🤦‍♀️ I howled when she put the make up on though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Her mum smacking her chops whilst talking on the stories has gone right through me. Can’t stand people that do that. She was mmmmmm’ing over it before she’d even chewed the damn thing. Fake as duck

• Sick
Why was it necessary for her to film herself in the shower? Cheap shampoo is decent I don’t know why she was so shocked it washed her hair ok can pick up good quality stuff for a pound anywhere now. Don’t see why buying cutlery and plates was part of the challenge as well she proper loved that pan didn’t she? Lol

Reactions: 4
pretty sure she hasn’t addressed it but they are completely different from how they looked even a year ago and are so obviously fake

I doubt she has, she’s really honest about one being smaller than the other and I really think she’d say If she did, she’s always been fairly big busted and she’s gained weight lately, I think it just goes to her tits, and she makes sure to get those girls out at any opportunity!

Reactions: 3
I doubt she has, she’s really honest about one being smaller than the other and I really think she’d say If she did, she’s always been fairly big busted and she’s gained weight lately, I think it just goes to her tits, and she makes sure to get those girls out at any opportunity!
Yeah I don’t think she has either!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t think she has either!
Same, I don’t think she has. It’s obvious in the branded vs unbranded vid that she is not wearing a bra and one boob is smaller than the other. If she had, had a boob job she would have had that problem fixed surely? Saffron on the other hand....

She's actually uploaded a vlog...her voice is low because she has a sore throat.
Come pack and tan with me.
Basically let me show you what Motel Rocks have sent me, it's like literally the best clothes for Bali.

• Wow
When I saw the title I thought she was finally getting ready to go to Disney. Then I pinched myself and returned to Earth...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And another thing about her Poundland challenge. Her pasta looked bloody awful 😂 The sauce is supposed to be thick. It looked like she'd nearly boiled it dry and then added a little bit of water at the end 🤢🤦‍♀️

To be the ruling Poundland she should have filmed it on a camera from Poundland, in a Poundland house. Basically '24 hours living in poundland'

• Heart
To be the ruling Poundland she should have filmed it on a camera from Poundland, in a Poundland house. Basically '24 hours living in poundland'
Please no. The last thing she needs is another 24 hours challenge. No wonder her views and subs are stagnating. Her content is dreadful

Reactions: 5
Oh ana... managed to keep that ad with bondi sands hidden in the description of the recent vlog.
Why is every vlog lately an ad???

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.