Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her videos are constantly trending... why??? They are so boring and recycled videos!!

Reactions: 5
Such strong Lanza-grotty vibes 😏 you’re right
@GossWhore

A9532F19-01A6-4DCA-8A10-5AFCFF72DC21.jpeg

I don’t wanna comment on her looks but,
Her diet is for sure catching up on her.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She has just done another branded vs unbranded video. I swear she’s already done this. Her channel is getting so boring. I don’t know why she doesn’t do daily vlogs anymore! I preferred them!
Who even watches that tit. Your basically just watching them eat? It’s not content

How is this video number one on trending??? Has YouTube algorithm broken

Last edited:
  • Wow
Is her mum actually stupid?? Just saw her recent on insta and it’s another ad for them skinny food things, and someone’s commented something about how it’s insensitive and the hashtag not guilty is triggering.... and she’s commented back saying “it’s not a weight loss company” yet the name is SKINNY food and all their products have 0 calories in:mad: actually got me so angry ahaha

Reactions: 11
Her mum's little paddy over getting the Coke guess wrong was hilarious... *sings* I see your true colours shining through...

Reactions: 12
God what a pathetic video as if you can’t tell difference between Cadbury’s and unbranded chocolate. Why the cash prize? And why does Ana insist on saying “home branded”??

Reactions: 7
God what a pathetic video as if you can’t tell difference between Cadbury’s and unbranded chocolate. Why the cash prize? And why does Ana insist on saying “home branded”??
What happens with the food afterwards/ there’s no way all of that is getting used.

Her mum and the coke thing was so cringe.

Not one bit of me believes that Julie actually eats/drinks those products she is promoting!😂 she posted a photo of her extremely dry sandwich the other day which consisted of two pieces of white bread with a bit of ham and the ‘skinny’ mustard drizzled on top. There wasn’t even any butter! I suspect with her thrifty ways she didn’t want to waste it if she wasn’t going to be eating the sandwich in the first place.😂 Props to her though she did actually have a tiny nibble in the next bit of her story but she doesn’t even try to make it believable when selling the product, just follows the taste test with “yeah that’s good”.😂😩 Ooh that’s sold it to me! Off to place an order shortly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just find all of Julie's stories so so cringey. Like so unnatural, more QVC or teleshopping on a very budget one. She can barely string a sentence together that doesn't sound like she has rehearsed it in the mirror 5 times before.

Reactions: 12
That photo what’s going on with her lips?! ‘Learning to love myself’ more like oearnigto pose for Page 3 and using her body to boost her channel 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.