Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s literally gone from doing her car boot sales to...
doing her car boot sales on Instagram. 🤷‍♀️
I’m Starting to think this thread is now
Anastasia and Julie Kingsnorth.
It’s like the chav version of that film heartbreakers,
but with no men.
And no Disney....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t it illegal or against Instagram t&cs to be promoting fake things?? Isn’t that why the accounts are always getting deactivated or changing names and are always private?

Reactions: 3
Isn’t it illegal or against Instagram t&cs to be promoting fake things?? Isn’t that why the accounts are always getting deactivated or changing names and are always private?
Yes.
But Julie isn’t gonna let something like that stop her.
I can’t believe how thick she is.
I also don’t understand why her daughter lets her do it.
If I were a brand looking at Ana, there’s no way I would be paying her for promo after checking out her mothers page.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes.
But Julie isn’t gonna let something like that stop her.
I can’t believe how thick she is.
I also don’t understand why her daughter lets her do it.
If I were a brand looking at Ana, there’s no way I would be paying her for promo after checking out her mothers page.

Same, like surely ana knows the guidelines of what can be posted and what can’t, why’s she commenting ‘so cute’ ahahahha

Reactions: 2
Brands don't know what Julie is doing and Instagram doesn't know either. Simply report them to draw attention to the issue

• Heart
Reactions: 1
E4A55036-32F1-43DD-926D-01AE15C7B034.jpeg

Oh Ana,
Oh Ana, no Ana.
Just go do your own job Ana.....
get your tits out. 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She could just ask for a plan Sundie in McFlurry cup why she have get so up her self.
Julie strikes me as one of those people that loves a good confrontation out in public and it will literally make her day. There was a lady on my train yesterday who insisted on letting the whole carriage know that a man apparently pushed her ‘defenceless 4 year old’ when he was trying to get on the train. Just complete attention seeking behaviour when it’s not needed and she carried it on for ages even when the man moved to the next carriage she insisted on telling strangers all about it again.😩

The flake debacle was definitely not a one off! They’ve discussed in one of Anna’s videos that Anna is always too scared to even say to staff if they get her food wrong in a restaurant and Julie proudly said she’s the complete opposite and will make people fully aware if something is not right. Anna even mentioned she gets embarrassed when Julie is so rude in public. Not saying what Anna does is okay at all but sometimes it’s just better to bite your tongue & not everything has to be made into an issue Julie😩

Reactions: 11
Julie’s whole face just bugs me when she talks, is it me or does her mouth and lips look way too small for her face? She also looks the same in every photo, eyebrows never change and wears trainers with everything thinking she’s cool 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t get why anyone would want fakes. I can’t afford designer brand bags or jewellery but I certainly wouldn’t want a cheap knockoff of anything!

Reactions: 4
I loved her new upload!!!

“How to spend 33 quid on tit I don’t need for 17 minutes worth of content”

It the quality I know and expect from Ana.
Oh Ana.....
gutted she didn’t use the beans. 17 minutes I won’t get back.

• Haha
  • Heart
It's hardly a Poundland review either as most of the stuff was branded. The only Poundland thing was the make up and she didn't even use it!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I loved her new upload!!!

“How to spend 33 quid on tit I don’t need for 17 minutes worth of content”

It the quality I know and expect from Ana.
Oh Ana.....
gutted she didn’t use the beans. 17 minutes I won’t get back.
The most pointless upload.
My daughter said I sounded like Julie. I apparently said "Oh Ana" 5 times 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Her voice sounds so different?? Has she got a brace or retainer at the back of her teeth????

Also just almost vommed hearing Julie chomp on her insta story:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her voice sounds so different?? Has she got a brace or retainer at the back of her teeth????

Also just almost vommed hearing Julie chomp on her insta story:sick:
I thought I was the only one. Her voice is a lot deeper and it's like shes got a lisp or something ??? Shes probbaly fixed her teeth...

Also did anyone else think that she looked really weird in the thumbnail? Her hair looks brown and purple and she looks very orange.
I used to be such a fan of hers when she would daily vlog and she was acatually humble.. now shes changed so much and all she does is 24hr challenges and get her boobs out.
Why does she think she is a travel vlogger, when she hasn't uploaded a real vlog in a month (let's not count that stupid LA Uncut video) and the only trips she goes on are brand trips, yet she can't even take her family on a trip to disney
I used to watch her back in 2016 and now I'm baffled as to why she's nearly at one million.. I get why Saffron is because her content is a bit more interesting.
But don't even get me started on Julie.... Clinging on to her daughter's fame and promoting skinny products and fake designer products... so embarrasing!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.