Anastasia Kingsnorth #2 Fabricating Disney trips for views since 2018

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything you can spell il buy.....
Disney.......
OMG!!!!
They’re GOING TO DISNEY...... the Disney store.
clever boy, clever boy, clever boy...... 😏

“You’ll get a lot of money for this Ana....” even atticus knows he’s being used as a prop yet again 😐

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Her mum said she’d not post atticus on social media too and has suddenly started. Not massively but still. Strange how these influencers change opinions suddenly.

Was weird anyway since he was in tons of Anas videos. Surprised they’ve not set him up his own opening toys channel or something tbh.
Ha her latest video
‘Atticus loves toys we should get him a toy channel at this rate’

Your welcome for the idea Ana

Reactions: 5
Yep ana said Atticus Geting is own Chanel at this rate course he loves blind bag what kid don’t. And right at the end he say your gunna get a lot of money for this 😱😂. Why didn’t she cut that out I bet her mum aunt best pleased. But then again she geting #gift and ads now 🤨

Reactions: 2
I watched one of her videos one afternoon.
Did it purely to see what my niece was on about.
Had to turn it off because she kept repeatedly saying “I’m not gonna lie”
Which I knew was indeed “A lie”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seriously how many toys does that kid need? Consumerism gone mad, he gets a massive haul of toys every time Ana has a video idea it’s madness!

Reactions: 9
I quite like Ana, but I don't I really hope her mum is filing her tax returns for these daily ads she's doing.
I love looking at Julie’s insta to see her #ads. Today’s made me laugh - a bum bag! 😂
Can't wait to see Julie's tax returns at the end of this financial year. 😂

Reactions: 3
I quite like Ana, but I don't I really hope her mum is filing her tax returns for these daily ads she's doing.

Can't wait to see Julie's tax returns at the end of this financial year. [emoji23]
They’ll be as fake as her handbags.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What is the contract for Julie’s skinny food co sauces? An insta story every couple of days? 😅 And why hasn’t Ana helped her to stop cutting of the stories mid sentence 🤦‍♀️ On one of them when she was showing her pc screen it showed she had googled something about making insta stories

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is the contract for Julie’s skinny food co sauces? An insta story every couple of days? 😅 And why hasn’t Ana helped her to stop cutting of the stories mid sentence 🤦‍♀️ On one of them when she was showing her pc screen it showed she had googled something about making insta stories
See, my opinion is I don’t think they’re paid ads. The discount is for £2.99 off shipping or something, which isn’t a great discount. To me, it sounds like one of those links you get and if you send it out you get some money off your next purchase lol

• Haha
WHEN IS SHE GOING DISNEY??
It’s August... and she’s going Bali.
I’m sorry but she don’t need these many holidays and say “she needs time off” from what?? Eating crap and filming it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WHEN IS SHE GOING DISNEY??
It’s August... and she’s going Bali.
I’m sorry but she don’t need these many holidays and say “she needs time off” from what?? Eating crap and filming it
Who is she going to Bali with? As in the company/brand? Doesn’t seem to be tagging anyone
See, my opinion is I don’t think they’re paid ads. The discount is for £2.99 off shipping or something, which isn’t a great discount. To me, it sounds like one of those links you get and if you send it out you get some money off your next purchase lol
Interesting, it’s like affiliate links? Could be that for the bum bag 🤣

Who is she going to Bali with? As in the company/brand? Doesn’t seem to be tagging anyone

I always thought it was with saffron for a holiday but could be wrong as saffron hasn’t mentioned anything?

I think she’s going with Madison Sarah as Ana has just commented on her post about giving her a hug and Madison is also flying to Dubai and then Bali

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.