Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up on this thread and can confirm I no longer want my tea tonight. Ana's camel toe in those brown leather trousers has put me right off:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
so I’m watching her nyc/Washington vlogs w her friend as they came up on my explore & she just called a memorial ‘amorial’. Ana... this is why you should stay in education love

also her excitement about the White House is... interesting. probs wishes she saw trump

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She can't even me bothered to do decent tiktoks

At this point it'd be better if she quitted everything
My tired brain this morning read the last part as “it’d be better if she queefed everywhere”😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.