Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
49A4C7EF-ED8D-4D67-A604-1A348EF7F780.jpeg

Title creds to... myself šŸ¤£ Had to alter slightly as it was too long.

Summary of last thread:
  • Anna broke the rules once again (no-one is surprised) by going out to a restaurant with Haz for her birthday (16/10).
  • Allegedly bought nearly 4k followers on Instagram after being in the red for 5 days prior.
  • Says sheā€™s had a style ā€œglow upā€ but is still wearing those manky trousers that probably havenā€™t been washed.
  • Julie exposed herself as a tory and told us āœØ girlies āœØ to grow up... only to pull an Alfie Deyes and say she isnā€™t a tory less than 24 hours later.
  • Atticus is still an annoying brat but itā€™s okay because views x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have some Cartier rings and love to stack but that fendi one is atrocious I would rate it a 1/10. They actually have a lovely ā€˜diamondā€™ encrusted one if she wanted to have another fendi piece
God Iā€™m really starting to get annoyed with her lol

Reactions: 5
pretty sure haz has only recently got acrylics like that (a few days ago) it was on her insta story

Reactions: 4
As someone else pointed out her Cartier rings on the last tread, since when does she own two???
I thought she only had the matching one with Saff

and btw Cartier love rings and bracelets are the most basic b accessory out there, ofc suits her perfectly

Reactions: 23
Does anyone have julieā€™s original apology where she told us to grow up. She deleted it so still aint seen it

Reactions: 6
pretty sure haz has only recently got acrylics like that (a few days ago) it was on her insta story
I saw this too, haz got them first then I saw saffron with them and I was so confused that she had the exact same as haz, and now anNa toošŸ˜‚šŸ˜©

Reactions: 10
Where abouts in england does Ana live? Iā€™m curious to know if itā€™s in a higher tier.

And also she always copies saff and haz. Just like her videos no originality... no why wonder she doesnā€™t get any major deals , the brands are worried that she will copy someone and they get sued

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where abouts in england does Ana live? Iā€™m curious to know if itā€™s in a higher tier.

And also she always copies saff and haz. Just like her videos no originality... no why wonder she doesnā€™t get any major deals , the brands are worried that she will copy someone and they get sued
Northampton. Coventry is in Tier 2

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.