Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Auditioning for Boris’s next baby mama! Can’t wait to see julies ones 😑😑😑
Surely she doesn't think she actually looks good?

Honestly? The only thing's genuinely going for her is her nice body and money. Personaltiy wise she's a sheep, and face wise well...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Byrons new vid someone asked him if anas breath stinks and he said yes 😂😂😂😂 100% confirmed now she’s a dirtbag

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Did anyone watch the sacconejolys video where they asked the kids if they recognised Ana and they were like ‘no’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
no please tell me she did not ask that photographer to send her all the RAW files w no edits. ahhhh that’s my biggest pet peeve as a photographer, and it’s just so typically Ana.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why’s she wearing lingerie, a blazer that looks like she’s borrowed it off a crackhead outside crown court and bleeping white sports direct socks. i cba fullllyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I watched Anna's floral princess video and I cannot get over how ROUND and chubby her face has gotten 😦

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.