Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re going into a second lockdown surely then Ana will have to follow the rules?

Or she could just use the excuse that she doesn’t watch the news again🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 12.02.41.png

Asking for ideas again. Yes second lockdown is inevitable cause people like her just don't listen to the rules!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
67E0BAC4-5710-4B07-A58A-DC94C0E5E26D.jpeg
anyone else remember that shambles “clothing line” ana had with haz last year?🤣🤣wonder what happened to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Ana has definitely changed a lot recently. Just saw a video in my suggested and it was her 3 months ago in the “trying foods I haven’t eaten before” video and even there she looks so much younger and youthful. I think it’s definitely to do with the lipstick colour

Reactions: 12
Ana has definitely changed a lot recently. Just saw a video in my suggested and it was her 3 months ago in the “trying foods I haven’t eaten before” video and even there she looks so much younger and youthful. I think it’s definitely to do with the lipstick colour
It's literally the lipstick colour. I still dislike her style, but the concealer lips make her look extra dirty

Reactions: 16
View attachment 294810
Asking for ideas again. Yes second lockdown is inevitable cause people like her just don't listen to the rules!!!

Video idea: sit down and explain to your viewers how we are going into a second national lockdown mostly due to behaviour like you and your friends have shown! (Holidays, partying, meals out, not social distancing or wearing a mask, getting your makeup done by someone not wearing a mask, tarting about like covid doesn't exist)

You and people like you have screwed over everyone else. Why the hell should she now make videos/money off lockdown content when.... We're in it again because of people like her.

I know that my life - and my friends, family's, strangers in the street - have been absolutely turned upside down because of the first lockdown. Now we are heading for a second one all because Anastasia Kingsnorth "deserved" two holidays to Greece.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I swear she’s starting to look more and more like Julie and not in a good way. She’s aged herself 10 years.

Reactions: 39
I can’t get over how bad her make up is! It’s such a nasty orange colour - the purple lipstick in her floral princess video recently looked so much better on her! Her lipstick at the moment looks like she’s applied sunscreen and got it all over her lips

Reactions: 27
She is looking absolutely awful, and that lip colour is doing nothing for her and all I can see now is her nose

Reactions: 20
I bet you she's mega pissed at MeJulie coming out and saying she's a Tory because with lockdown number 2, everyone is pissed off. She won't be able to sweep it under the rug.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The cheek of asking for ideas for lockdown 😂 Dont know if you all check Haz’s thread but she was out at a restaurant in Manc with people she doesn’t live with last night (Haz not Ana)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It really annoys me when youtubers are constantly asking for video ideas, she’s been doing it so much lately. Like that’s YOUR job, you shouldn’t be asking your viewers to do your job for you.

Get ya thinking cap on and come up with some original ideas hun x

• Heart
Reactions: 35
loool always asking for ideas, it’s her “career”
can u imagine seeing all the underpaid and overworked nurses “any ideas for canula locations pls xx”

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I found out today that I’m being made redundant- I’m off to McDonald’s to film myself shoving grease into my face (which is obviously caked in crappy orange makeup..) in the hope it makes me money

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.