Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else really started to notice the weight gain in her face? If I just saw her face I’d think she is much bigger than she actually is

Reactions: 32
70EF1B34-49F1-4698-9695-A09D0607ACBF.jpeg

This has boiled my blood. Remeber where You came from Julie! And that people across Britain are still in the situation you once were in😒

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Her mum was on benefits so I find it hard to believe she is a Tory, it’s labour that like to help people on benefits more

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's doing too much with the 'modelling'. Ironic, seeing as though she does so little for her actual job

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I feel like she should just start an onlyfans. Seem's like thats what she wants. If you wanna get your baps and flaps out then do it but own it 100%.
I think she just doesn't want to lose her cushy little earner of having 12 year olds fawn all over her

Reactions: 40
here’s a video idea ana: think of one yourself this time!

all of her tweets about lockdown this eve are jarring - so fake and empty

Reactions: 18
The only thing that would make this semi ok is if she was doing a breast cancer awareness post
I’m surprised Lounge didn’t ask her to do their breast cancer campaign, especially given the fact that she’s worked with them a few times. I know girls that only have around 5k that were asked to be part of it. Then again Anna has no sympathy or respect for others, the world just revolves around her 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her mum was on benefits so I find it hard to believe she is a Tory, it’s labour that like to help people on benefits more
what do you mean find it hard to believe? It’s surprising cause she’s working class yes but it’s not false information, she literally said she voted Tory.

Reactions: 10

Dunno who she’s trying to convince that she’s a boss babe? Herself maybe?
Mrs potato head called, she wants mr potato's head back

When I saw that I thought she was looking in a mirror and being disgusting by what she saw.

The thing is she knows that her face has become bloated as she mentioned it in a while ago that she's let herself go

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping he’ll have we got another week in the life of a youtuber video coming so she can brag about her shoot? Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.