Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron’s been sponsored by McDonald’s.. let’s see if Ana has👀👀

Also on a side note since when was Ana and the sacconejolys friends😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Saffron’s been sponsored by McDonald’s.. let’s see if Ana has👀👀

Also on a side note since when was Ana and the sacconejolys friends😭
since they’ve all been desperate for views and money💸💸

1 abuses their kids and 1 cant take her mind off something to do with how kids are made. perfect combo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Confused about this photoshoot, I wonder if it was a mutual thing where no one was paid but they just got together and posted it all over stories. Then they can all use the pics to promote themselves? It was just the way she said “so many photos are coming” that made me think it’s just for Instagram. Do her fans get excited about this kind of thing though? Because her job is her videos, do people care that she’s releasing photos of herself when she does that daily?

Reactions: 13
She’s so ridiculous when she tries to show off

never in a million years I’d wish to do a photoshoot like that

Reactions: 11
I know this isn't mejulies thread (does she have one?) But she clearly pictured the before and "after" on the same day? 🤣😂
Screenshot_20201029-205226_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Auditioning for Boris’s next baby mama! Can’t wait to see julies ones 😑😑😑
This is what the demon looks like when I have sleep paralysis

Side note but her hair in that McDonald’s ad insta story looks absolutely dreadful, literally greasy and lifeless. She doesn’t do brunette well at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.