Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kiwi123

Talking about her and saff “every single day we facetime, every single day we message....I was literally on FaceTime to her last night for a couple of hours and we were having a huge catchup”. Hun if you facetime and talk everyday what are you catching up on?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 85

ilikedogs241712

00E83828-1D98-4F97-8C2C-F733CA6FE8BF.jpeg

biggest glow down i’ve possibly ever seen, can clearly see how much weight the mcdonald’s diet has added to her face😕

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

paigelemonade

VIP Member
saw a preview clip of the podcast and all three of them were un-namely throwing shade at Joe Sugg, saying more people and creators supported him on strictly than they did Saffron- and how unfair that was on poor Saffy B and how it’s because she’s a girl. ummm no loves, pretty sure it’s because Joe Sugg has a much larger, built up fan base and has more friends within the online community and has a much better reputation. don’t recall him rolling his eyes and complaining that he was late home after someone committed suicide... maybe that has something to do with why he was better received? lmao do they not have a single brain cell between the three of them

• Heart
Reactions: 81

rattlesnake

So this has probably already been posted and I've just not paid attention - but I was nosing on her Instagram and one of her giveaways was won by her old pal Tanesha?? The one she went to America with?

Out of all the people that entered, one of Ana's old best mates won..... Suspect much!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 74

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2020-10-31 at 12.02.41.png

Asking for ideas again. Yes second lockdown is inevitable cause people like her just don't listen to the rules!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 70