Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got her baps & flaps out but kept her socks on & jacket on! She tagged the photographer & it’s on her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This isn’t me digging on Ana at all, (maybe her style haha), but she really needs to realise her body shape has changed. And it’s natural to change and fill out more as you get older! I’m a mid 20’s woman and I barely know any size 4-6 ladies. Both ends of the spectrum are completely normal, but she needs to realise that she ISN’T a size 4-6. She hasn’t got the metabolism that she had at 15 anymore, and that’s just natural! Women change and get curves, rolls, stretch marks etc etc, and I don’t think it’s something to rip her apart about.

If she realised this was absolutely normal and stopped lying about the sizes she wears and actually bought and wore clothes in a size that fits her nice and comfortably, it would look so much more flattering; she’d probably feel nicer in the outfit, and she wouldn’t be potentially damaging young girls minds! I wish so many ‘influencers’ would realise how damaging they are.

promoting her normal body size, without editing and touching up, etc, would genuinely make a difference to thousands of girls that follow her. I wish she’d realise that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry, what?? What is this a shoot for!?
i can’t stand the fact her knickers are nearly touched her bra, why does she think this is cute?
i also can’t see the reason with this shoot but i’m sure she will announce something ✨sooooooo exciting ✨ soon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I used to look at them when I was younger and think I wanted to look like that (slim, tanned, like a majority of influencers) but with time I realised that they edit their photos and do not look like that. I am not on the slim side but it is all about slowly loving the skin you are in and having confidence.

Ana is not ugly if she was more confident with admitting her true size people would respect her more I just wish she would realise that.

Reactions: 23
SO Byron just spoke about Ana in his new video - said there was a lot of sexual tension between them as friends and that things might have already happened and if it did they would draw a line because it would make things complicated and weird between them 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
B0E46DB5-4FF6-46BF-B80C-17D8CD639959.png

I’m not sure on the rules but shouldn’t the make up artist be wearing a mask?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.