Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is back wearing the boiler suit and steel toe capped shoes ready for a day at construction

• Haha
Reactions: 26
not 2 get political but supporting labour is also bad our system is a sham xx

Reactions: 8
Thank you! I donā€™t think Ana or her have a clue what they are talking about. Whatā€™s the point in voting Tory when you canā€™t follow the rules they set because getting pissed is a priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
not 2 get political but supporting labour is also bad our system is a sham xx
Regardless, Iā€™d still take a labour government over a tory one. People like Julie only voted for Boris because heā€™s sooooo āœØ funny āœØ and now weā€™re stuck with an absolute shambles of a man for another 4 years.

Reactions: 51
Just going to leave this here
her room used to annoy me SO much. she said in a vlog when they moved theyā€™d been in that house the longest but they hadnā€™t even bothered to paint the walls white? they literally look yellow against all of the furniture and i remember her putting up picture frames that looked god awful because they were white and the walls were magnoliašŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
it makes me laugh how she acts like sheā€™s doing actual modelling shoots when itā€™s just her taking clothes to a studio and being shot by a photographer. She likely got asked to do it for exposure or booked it herself but makes it out like sheā€™s off to be the face of chanelā€™s next campaign xoxox. no ana, you just need insta pics.

Reactions: 24
this isnt a dig towards how ana looks but itā€™s honestly so damaging when you see how different she looks compared to her instagram. we are all mature enough to know she edits her photos, eats fast food 24/7 and doesnā€™t have basic hygiene... there would be no way she could possibly look like that. however her audience are all children.. ranging from 10-15 iā€™d say. imagine they see her photos and compare themselves to someone like ana, itā€™s awful to think about. in the background of vlogs for example ana looks like a different person.. her face is very bloated due to her diet and also you can see in videos her body is not as toned/slim as she makes it out to be. just want to clarify thereā€™s nothing wrong with this! but when she constantly says sheā€™s a size 4/6 itā€™s just very damaging to young girls self esteem. you would think with such a fairly big platform she would encourage body confidence etc. her natural body is so normal i donā€™t know why she hides it from her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
this isnt a dig towards how ana looks but itā€™s honestly so damaging when you see how different she looks compared to her instagram. we are all mature enough to know she edits her photos, eats fast food 24/7 and doesnā€™t have basic hygiene... there would be no way she could possibly look like that. however her audience are all children.. ranging from 10-15 iā€™d say. imagine they see her photos and compare themselves to someone like ana, itā€™s awful to think about. in the background of vlogs for example ana looks like a different person.. her face is very bloated due to her diet and also you can see in videos her body is not as toned/slim as she makes it out to be. just want to clarify thereā€™s nothing wrong with this! but when she constantly says sheā€™s a size 4/6 itā€™s just very damaging to young girls self esteem. you would think with such a fairly big platform she would encourage body confidence etc. her natural body is so normal i donā€™t know why she hides it from her followers.
I think itā€™s also a case of Anna not wanting to admit that sheā€™s sized up. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with gaining some weight but unfortunately thereā€™s still a lot of stigma around it. I would actually admire her if she just admitted that sheā€™s not a 4/6 anymore and that itā€™s normal. By squashing herself into clothes that donā€™t fit her sheā€™s just going to make her self esteem a whole lot worse and possibly end up with body dysmorphia (although it seems like she may already have it).

Reactions: 24
Funny thing is the dark purple lip suits her so much more than nude and is more flattering with her hair.
I commented about this on her video (and replied to a comment that said the purple was not a good look) saying i thought it suited her much better and made her face look a lot less dull and both of my comments have been deleted!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I liked the purple lipstick on her! Made her skin look less dirty and it weirdly made her look younger!

Reactions: 35
Even if she wants to wear nude I think a pink nude would look much nicer instead of the peach/skin colour nude she goes for now. I think it would just add life to her face. The current vibe is too 90s, and honestly it should have stayed there.

Reactions: 27
The thing is, I think Ana thinks she's "growing up" and that to do that she has to completely change. She has an image in her head of what adulting is like - but what she doesn't realise is most of the time growing up is just about realising who you are, what you believe in and what suits you as a person - not what suits other people. By following the crowd she just continues showing her immaturity.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m assuming Anaā€™s ā€œphoto shootā€ is just Byron taking her Instagram pictures? With a make up artist. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
saw this and instantly thought of ana. this could of easily been her situation regarding how careless she was. god i wish she would take it seriously.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.