Anastasia Kingsnorth #19 Changing her story, mums a tory & Boris revealed as dad on Maury

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was a crap attempt at making herself likeable again , she made zero effort yet it took her a week to post the video !

Reactions: 18
Has someone got this Tory video I need to see this 😩😂

Also why the hell did Ana throw a bomber jacket ‘in the bin’. As if it was something to be proud of could she not of given it to charity?? I find that actually disgusting that she just threw it in the bin!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Ana and Julie probably vote Boris because they like his wacky hair style and think he’s quirky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Right I’ve been thinking about this and even before all the Julie’s a Tory drama she was being a lazy witch about filming this video when the idea was given to her ffs. She waited until Friday to film this, did what a 2 min update on the Saturday to add in? Half arsed as usual. How are people still enjoying this absolute rubbish?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ana threw that jacket away because ‘surprisingly’ it doesn’t fit her anymore. Yeah because she was a lot younger there and I can assume her diet didn’t consist of junk. How is it surprising, she’s 20, she’s gonna grow out of stuff??? She doesn’t know her size I swear.
Also, the thing about anas style is that yes it’s ugly but it’s also SO INCONSISTENT, like she tried to dress like an insta baddie and then next min whips out a jumper from primark that looks like something zoella would wear. Like I thought my fashion could be all over the place but at least I’m consistent and don’t go to a new trend every day.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The jumper she bought was a 10-12, obviously nothing wrong with being a 10/12 but the fact that she tells her viewers she’s a 4/6 🥴

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Nahhh she can never go back to being floral princess.. she’s turned into shrek... raw onions, chubby, more raw onions 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It hurts me that these people have money and yet don’t know how to dress. She’s talking so negatively about darker lipstick but it literally gives her so much colour and dare I say healthier lol. She needs to realise just because certain things suit others (Gaz) doesn’t mean it’ll tit everyone.

Reactions: 35
It hurts me that these people have money and yet don’t know how to dress. She’s talking so negatively about darker lipstick but it literally gives her so much colour and dare I say healthier lol. She needs to realise just because certain things suit others (Gaz) doesn’t mean it’ll tit everyone.
She looked better with the darker lipstick, the nude lips do nothing for her

Reactions: 28
Watched her new video and wow I genuinely can’t believe how much she’s changed. She was so much more likeable. I remember seeing her channel when she had about 1k subs and I actually enjoyed her content and liked her as a person.

I remember also seeing her in King’s Cross station by herself once (when she was still floral princess) and she looked humble and normal and just.. nice.

Now she’s a wannabe baddie with dirty fingernails and an atrocious fashion sense, on top of being a tory. Also her little brother is definitely going to grow up and end up punching Julie in the face or something, he has turned into a entitled brat but it’s not surprising.

Really disappointed with the huge, negative change that Anastasia is. She had a lot of potential to be one of those really great youtubers who maintained their modesty despite their follower count but look at her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
D50D75DB-33F2-4ED6-B1D3-5CBFBF95047B.jpeg
CB196BFB-FB2E-454B-9E3E-05750404363C.jpeg

Saffron just did an opinions video saying underboob and dark hair with blonde front pieces are ugly 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 82
I'm not watching her new video cos she's crap and doesn't deserve my view but as floral Princess... Did she not even do her old eyebrows or anything to even resemblance her old self?
What was the point in the video then

Reactions: 22
I'm not watching her new video cos she's crap and doesn't deserve my view but as floral Princess... Did she not even do her old eyebrows or anything to even resemblance her old self?
What was the point in the video then
No, she literally said she’s not doing the eyebrows because they were bad.. I thought that was the whole part of the video. Basically all she did was put lipstick on

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.