Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I enjoy watching *certain* Youtubers, but I genuinely can't wait for the day that Youtube stops paying these twats or, better still, shuts down altogether - their behavior and ignorance gets worse by the second and its sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I enjoy watching *certain* Youtubers, but I genuinely can't wait for the day that Youtube stops paying these twats or, better still, shuts down altogether - their behavior and ignorance gets worse by the second and its sickening
100%! No wonder most of them have no genuine friends because they seem incapable of being able to own up to their mistakes and improve their behaviour so no wonder no decent people wanna be around them. They try to apologise, replace it with an excuse for their behaviour then weeks, months whatever later do it again.

I used to think they were all playing the mental health card for sympathy but if the only thing going for them is money and followers then it doesn't surprise me if they're depressed or anxious. How hard is it to just act responsibly, be considerate to others and be a role model.

I actually used to think American youtubers were the worse but the British youtubers right now are awful. The whole Ana, Byron, Haz gang is vile. Talking about sex lives in such a trashy way, thinking they're excluded from the law. It's only getting worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Correction, Saffron was the first to go on holiday in Greece... first with her new boyfriend and then she went back with her mom for a photoshoot and then traveled to Manchester to go out some more with her boyfriend and now she’s planning to go on a holiday with Ana, and no one has ‘erupted’ at saffron and you saying ‘Saffron gets picked apart for things that don’t even affect anyone’ pretty sure Saffron going outside much more then Ana is putting people at risk *rolls eyes another supporter of Tory Saffron to spite Ana*
(Before anyone calls me a “flake” I hate Ana too dw cause she’s a trump all lives matter supporter 😂)
Loads of people were like ummm okay but didn’t explode like Ana’s did, but then saying that Saffron paid for her holiday and then she was “working” okay yeah she didn’t have to go to Greece when we had beautiful weather. I think people are just angry it was gifted to Ana when they’ve had to cancel their holidays they’d actually saved up for and deserved x

Reactions: 17
Loads of people were like ummm okay but didn’t explode like Ana’s did, but then saying that Saffron paid for her holiday and then she was “working” okay yeah she didn’t have to go to Greece when we had beautiful weather. I think people are just angry it was gifted to Ana when they’ve had to cancel their holidays they’d actually saved up for and deserved x
I think it's a bit different as well. Both are being irresponsible, but Saffron was at least sticking with her family when she went away whereas Ana was mingling with everyone and anyone.

Reactions: 31
What annoys be about her 13 year old worshippers is that they defend her by saying she’s just doing what everyone else was doing at the party hard holiday, but that doesn’t make it right. That’s like saying something racist and then saying ‘it’s okay, other people are racist so it okay for me to do the same’. Twats.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think it's a bit different as well. Both are being irresponsible, but Saffron was at least sticking with her family when she went away whereas Ana was mingling with everyone and anyone.
I agree that ana going on a party holiday is way worse than Saffron but the rules are that Saffron isn’t actually supposed to be seeing her boyfriend other than at a social distance! And she met him during lockdown

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The fact that she’s actually gone ahead and booked the second holiday just goes to show she couldn’t give a tit about “being as safe as possible” and “protecting others🥺🤍”. She’s just been on a FREE party holiday but feels the need to book another one the day after she comes home? During a pandemic? And even after facing backlash? Like what the duck. I really despise this girl.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
So my friends have just come back from Greece and all 10 of them have tested positive for Coronavirus. So wonder if Ana will get tested or not. If I were her I would be booking a test. Especially because she mixed with a different group and didn't social distance.

• Wow
Reactions: 72
So in other news less than 24 hours after the backlash she's booked another holiday? Are we surprised? No! I really do believe she looks out for number one. I'm with @EmilyMaee on this one I really do despise this girl. When I was nearly 20 I was more thoughtful and considerate of others. If I was Julie I wouldn't let her into the house or see her nan.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
my friend and I were discussing this the other day after speaking about her irresponsibleness and how she’s changed: if she got coronavirus would she isolate? probably not. And would she take accountability that it’s her fault she got it for not social distancing or say ‘guys you need to social distance!!! I’ve been tested positive and it’s because nobody’s social distancing guys it’s so scary🥺🤍’

• Angry
Reactions: 33
What a bleeping joke
Think this was 6 days ago if you look on Byrons he posted it?! I mean it is Ana so it won't be long before she does mess up with a selfie with a fan or something.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Think this was 6 days ago if you look on Byrons he posted it?! I mean Ana it won't be long before she does mess up with a selfie with a fan or something.
She should write that in the caption then. She knows it’ll get backlash after last night so 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.