Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jess786

(I’m going to rant because I’m so mad lol)
Yesterday my boyfriend and I cancelled our holiday to Dubai for the beginning of October. We had it booked for March but rescheduled it for October (in the hope that it would be more suitable then as it felt so far away and also they weren’t allowing us a refund) but obviously now have completely cancelled it until it’s fully safe to do so.

It was an absolute dream holiday and obviously we have lost some money doing so and we are devastated. The fact influencers can’t turn down a GIFTED holiday is just disgusting to me. Sick of them going on about how they “need” a holiday 🤯 we all need a holiday! We all feel like we deserve one! The fact they sit and take Instagram photos and then moan about not being able to go away the usual 6x per year is horrific. You can’t take one for the team and go 12 months without a holiday when your whole life is one big break anyway?

We CANCELLED our NON GIFTED holiday and will perhaps opt for a cabin somewhere in the Lake District for a few days or another region of the UK that is somewhat isolated.

Do influencers need TELLING this? It is so unbelievably out of touch it’s sickening. And they are ALL doing it. All going to Greece because of a travel corridor and they dEsErVe it. Ana, Haz, Saffron, Jordan Lipscomb, Rachel leary, madison sarah, Hannah Renee, cinzia & Sophia - these are all influencers I follow who went away at the drop of a hat. To look boujee? To flex? I don’t know but either way they are inconsiderate, superficial children who have NO common sense or any real life skills to comprehend any element of the real adult world.

so for any influencer reading - no I’m not jealous - I had a holiday booked for Dubai and new York this year that I could quite comfortably afford. I have cancelled it and hopefully will be able to go next year. And if your response is “well that’s your choice”, we are in a pandemic, there is no choice. It’s about being considerate to planet and other human beings and READING THE ROOM that maybe taking boomerangs of you cheersing your pina coladas can wait until next summer you a superficial brats.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 121

Jardy

Thread title suggestion: thigh gaps, show your flaps, putting Covid back on the map

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 113

gooby

5F1C7059-DAC0-40EB-BBC3-52FBA0DCA620.jpeg
poor me i went on a GIFTED party holiday during a PANDEMIC and everyone won’t let me breathe because i publicly showed me in multiple crowded spaces with zero distancing rules and i don’t want to be held responsible for my stupid actions THAT I SLAPPED ALL OVER MY STORIES haha🤍🥺

Shes an actual melt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

paigelemonade

VIP Member
Omg 🤢 🤢 can’t believe she messaged you separately hahahaha
Can’t face up to it publicly hey Ana x
What did you reply to the DM? x
DD432C0D-5245-4F7F-A6DC-6CFA70AA46FD.jpeg
45FCC31B-DEC3-452A-B7DA-CAD6EAD31828.jpeg
BF8F333D-8EFC-4B09-928C-28A9C29243CC.jpeg
F1AF4F44-6B64-4C8F-BF4A-40BADD6EE67C.jpeg

Call me a pagan for saying I’d delete them if she’s wants me to but cba with her mentioning how she’s getting hate online in her next video and acting like she’s the next Caroline Flack when all that’s happened is a few people have criticised her for the reckless content she’s chosen to put out 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Elle

VIP Member
Ana: Omg waitttt I had no idea you couldn't use a sandwich bag as a condom! I have lots of other condoms that I will continue to use. I'm learning and staying as safe as possible 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Does she have periods? I have a condition where I’ve never been on any form of contraception no matter what relationship because I can’t physically have kids, she could have something similar where she’s infertile?
However if she can then it’s very risky 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does she have periods? Oh honey
You haven’t heard padgate

• Haha
Reactions: 80

Melier

VIP Member
3C2150EC-517D-48A5-B30F-D3941867717D.png

I actually think ana looks so much nicer here? She looks like a nice normal girl on holiday rather than the look she tries to go for on her own socials

Reactions: 78

Calabria

VIP Member
Let’s hope her “hot girl summer” doesn’t turn into a hot temperature, persistent cough, and lack of sense of smell although it would serve the daft cow right!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

cocokayelle

I love that people are finally calling Ana out 🥰 This last reply was my personal fave... it’s the “you enjoy your tan and loose fanny” for me 😂😂 Sadly, she is so ignorant & entitled that she won’t realize that she is wrong. And all of her equally ignorant fans will stick up for her, because remind you, her fans are about 10-16 years old and don’t know shit.

I saw that she messaged someone privately that called her out. Man I wishhhh this bitch would message me bc I personally would go the f*ck OFF on her lol

BF255F69-0640-427B-BF1D-6E2B40615A06.jpeg
07545828-6178-41AF-B5DE-E331C6E701F5.jpeg
971E7E86-D002-4955-97A5-EEEC807A884A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

justanoseygirl

Haz Byron and Ana were in Manchester today and so was I and I'm honestly gutted I never saw them

Also I have an oh polly mask there's literally nothing wrong with them the government have said you have to wear a face covering which can be a scarf? She isn't doing anything wrong
Dont think this thread is for you soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
So my friends have just come back from Greece and all 10 of them have tested positive for Coronavirus. So wonder if Ana will get tested or not. If I were her I would be booking a test. Especially because she mixed with a different group and didn't social distance.

• Wow
Reactions: 72

Randomopinions

18B1A571-6221-4F0B-B125-D780CE7B804F.jpeg
Yeah Jed missed out on soooo much..dirty pads on his floor, Ana’s nose picking, getting to stick his finger up her bum and let’s not forget the constant mention of boobs,sex,money,Byron,alcohol and sex again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
052AE721-0186-4650-813E-3B8B80AFC3FB.png

Anything the Barker’s do, the Kingsnorth do, but tatty.

Julie, nobody wants your woven rug, tacky prints deco

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 - fanny on cam, her social distancing is a scam, but saying she’s staying as “safe” as she possibly can

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71