Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B2323A46-1AA0-443F-9DAE-CC24E92547A8.jpeg

she always makes these sexual innuendos and they make me cringe so bad. She tries to be someone she isn’t, I don’t know if she’s young and wants to feel like she’s experienced more than she has or if she just wants to seem more “attractive” to guys by coming off slutty. She will cringe at herself when she decides to mature.

also does anyone know who/what heather is? The last comment in this pic

Reactions: 36
View attachment 227204
she always makes these sexual innuendos and they make me cringe so bad. She tries to be someone she isn’t, I don’t know if she’s young and wants to feel like she’s experienced more than she has or if she just wants to seem more “attractive” to guys by coming off slutty. She will cringe at herself when she decides to mature.

Heather means beautiful/ pretty

Reactions: 5
it’s a phrase from a tik tok song. basically means that one girl that everyone wants to look and be like and all the boys want to date

Reactions: 13
Haha she's been reading the critique of her food on here!
Someone give this girl a medal please! At the age of 19 I was able to incorporate all the veg in that photo in my meals without showing them to the world. She needs to give it a rest because we know she's not big on cooking or nutrition and you can clearly see this when she shows her bloated face in photos and videos.

still cant believe she had a gammon hangers out for all to see
Classy lass. 💅

Reactions: 16
View attachment 227204

Yes, she tries so hard to look experienced etc but with these kind of comments she just comes across as childish imo
The fact that she goes on and on about her "sexual life" (if she really has one), is a huge hint that in reality she knows nothing about the subject and has little experience

Reactions: 17
So Freya, Byron and Haz went out for drinks last night so we can now 100% assume Ana is all talk and extremely ignorant. How on earth they all come back from greece and the second they can, go and mix with people in a bar.

Edit confirmed. Her bags there. The fact she didn't post to try and hide it but is once again caught out.

20200830_073352.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So Freya, Byron and Haz went out for drinks last night so we can now 100% assume Ana is all talk and extremely ignorant. How on earth they all come back from greece and the second they can, go and mix with people in a bar.

Edit confirmed. Her bags there. The fact she didn't post to try and hide it but is once again caught out.

View attachment 227329
She hasn’t even tried to hide that she’s not distancing by sharing the photo of Freya.. is she going to claim it was ‘difficult’ to distance again 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Man, I don’t condone physical violence but I really want to slap her and be like “what the duck are you actually doing?!”

I’m pretty sure I’m living in some parallel universe at the moment because people like her seem to think it’s now absolutely fine to go here there and everywhere with whoever they like and I’m still here, nervous that people in the supermarket are standing too close to me

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.