Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread summary from what i can remember
feel free to add if i miss anything! :)
-She pooped in haz’s vid
-She did some more of the same old 24 hour challenge videos
-Shes still breaking lockdown rules (social distancing etc) yet is worried about a second spike
-She dyed her hair brown but left weird blonde strips at the front (copied haz)
-She was racist (liked an ALM post when it clearly goes against BLM) while still sharing posts about BLM and ‘educating herself’
-She deleted her like and her tag on an influencer tea account so hardly anyone found out about it (she also didn’t address it)
-She broke her laptop
-She broke her camera
-She bought the same set of draws (for the 3rd time) instead of fixing the ones she had
-Julie wore some more awful outfits
-She bought Saf a holiday to greece and is also going away with haz very soon (can’t remember where)
-She puts almost every meal on her story (with a filter making them look rank)
-Oh and there was also a VERY LONG conversation about julie ana and atticus’s last names😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
glad everyone liked the title lol I wasn’t expecting a new thread to be made this quickly, Ana just loves to be problematic doesn’t she 🤣

Reactions: 15
Who. The. duck. Does. Julie. Think. She. Is? 😂😂😂 That hash tag and nobody has 'recreated the Julie pose'. Does Julie think she's famous? Hahaha, genuinely can't stop laughing, what a bleeping clown!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who. The. duck. Does. Julie. Think. She. Is? 😂😂😂 That hash tag and nobody has 'recreated the Julie pose'. Does Julie think she's famous? Hahaha, genuinely can't stop laughing, what a bleeping clown!
Funniest thing about it is calling herself just "Julie" like she's bloody Cher 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Julie is the biggest clown.. she really does think she's something special. I can imagine her going out in public and having the 'don't you know who I am?' sort of attitude. Cringe worthy mother feeding off daughters popularity. SAD

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
By her latest Insta story, I’m guessing her trip to Greece with Haz was gifted 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
D91727B0-6153-4A1C-8CD6-71C52118FF78.jpeg

this looks beyond uncomfortable😬her boobs are way too big for a top like this they don’t even fit into the cups🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Her complaining about that £600 camera breaking and needing a holiday...seriously....?!? I've not had a holiday for 5 years due to bills and not being able to afford it, other things come first! I don't complain about it! I

Plus she spends £600 on Mcdonalds in a week anyway..!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
i have the same body shape to Ana just with much thicker thighs and i have to wear a size ten on top due to boobs. Its so easy especially on her income just to get tops taken in at the bottom if she wants them tight there

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her complaining about that £600 camera breaking and needing a holiday...seriously....?!? I've not had a holiday for 5 years due to bills and not being able to afford it, other things come first! I don't complain about it! I

Plus she spends £600 on Mcdonalds in a week anyway..!
Yes to this! She doesn't even know what normal people have to go through and how many sacrifices we have to do!
Sometimes I am even more surprised by her behaviour because she didnt come from neither a wealthy nor comfortable background. So you'd assume she would kind of understand ,however it seems that she has completely lost perception of the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.