Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope her “hot girl summer” doesn’t turn into a hot temperature, persistent cough, and lack of sense of smell although it would serve the daft cow right!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Could excuse going on a restful holiday with family but a party holiday......lmao. digging yourself a hole luv. Dunno why she’s even trying to explain it. the fact her mum even let her is bizarre to me. I’m a year older than her and my mum has to run by all the hygiene rules every time I go to see a friend🤣 imagine if this was saffron doing this, everyone would absolutely erupt. Still blows my mind how saffron is picked apart for things that don’t even really affect anyone but ana puts many at risk and gets a droplet or critique for about 2 hours then it stops. anyways ........

• Heart
Reactions: 43
omg she doesnt deserve this hate guyyssss makes me soooooooo angry that people could even think to criticise the one and only perfect anastasia !!!View attachment 226266
These three can shut up too. They're as stupid as the British government at the start of the pandemic. Ana is a key worker who has worked so hard and deserves all the holidays she deserves. Our princess needs to get her tits and arse out for the lads so they can go "oioi you want a shag love". I'm baffled by these idiots.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh boo boo ana, so sorry you got black lash for you GIFTED holiday 😢😢 you go delete those tweets luv not as if half this thread has screenshotted them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
SO MeJulie not letting Ana back home until she shows no symptoms then?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SO MeJulie not letting Ana back home until she shows no symptoms then?! 🤣
I swear Northamptonshire and Manchester are on localised lockdowns!? So Ana is imposing risk on her family, her friends and the people she met in Zante. Yet won’t take responsibility from it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I swear Northamptonshire and Manchester are on localised lockdowns!? So Ana is imposing risk on her family, her friends and the people she met in Zante. Yet won’t take responsibility from it
They are. Wellingborough has a few cases as it is and Kettering is a mess currently. Worst thing is, she won't suffer from Covid but someone she (unknowingly) passes it to will.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well this has been the most entertaining Ana has been in her whole life. Stupid girl, also her latest photo has been deleted. Shock

Bit early but thread suggestion - Anastasia Kingsnorth #15 Tweet, get called out, delete & repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Could excuse going on a restful holiday with family but a party holiday......lmao. digging yourself a hole luv. Dunno why she’s even trying to explain it. the fact her mum even let her is bizarre to me. I’m a year older than her and my mum has to run by all the hygiene rules every time I go to see a friend🤣 imagine if this was saffron doing this, everyone would absolutely erupt. Still blows my mind how saffron is picked apart for things that don’t even really affect anyone but ana puts many at risk and gets a droplet or critique for about 2 hours then it stops. anyways ........
Correction, Saffron was the first to go on holiday in Greece... first with her new boyfriend and then she went back with her mom for a photoshoot and then traveled to Manchester to go out some more with her boyfriend and now she’s planning to go on a holiday with Ana, and no one has ‘erupted’ at saffron and you saying ‘Saffron gets picked apart for things that don’t even affect anyone’ pretty sure Saffron going outside much more then Ana is putting people at risk *rolls eyes another supporter of Tory Saffron to spite Ana*
(Before anyone calls me a “flake” I hate Ana too dw cause she’s a trump all lives matter supporter 😂)

Reactions: 19
Ana isn’t staying there for a week to be safe she’s staying for someone’s birthday she literally said it in her new video🧐

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Wtf
48F4D3CC-81FE-461C-AD67-E3BB3A7A45B0.png

Also why has she put 420 on her story to look cool... honey you wouldn’t even know how to smoke

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They are. Wellingborough has a few cases as it is and Kettering is a mess currently. Worst thing is, she won't suffer from Covid but someone she (unknowingly) passes it to will.
Not actually on localised lockdown (Northamptonshire) but it’s an area ‘of concern’ as cases are high
Probs gonna be going into a localised lockdown soon tho because of bloody Ana and her selfishness lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
OK I'm just gonna say it the only way Ana will learn is if she catches covid or someone close to her is affected by it. Karma. Then she'd be the first to want sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She should have used her flaps as a mask, we all saw they were big enough to cover her gob 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I live in Northamptonshire . We aren't on a local lock down YET but we are on the verge of going in to one. She's being so stupid and selfish!

Reactions: 12
All of her tweets have negative comments on now, even the unrelated ones. Any normal person would consider that hate and not upload the vlog with actual footage of her breaking rules, but we’ll see if Ana does, she’s too desperate to show she manages to pull a boy and that she drinks shots

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.