Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg, how ignorant and selfish can one person be? I literally lost any last piece of respect that I had for her after this. Who goes on a party holiday during a pandemic?? and then tries to justify it?? The worst part is that her mcminions actually believe that she was safe and are ready to defend her actions. What an awful role model. No morals.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
the thing is she keeps using the same excuses, that she's learning and will try better next time. idk if this witch is dumb as duck or she's just a bleeping selfish witch or both?? sorry but the fact lots of people are getting to her now is making me so happy, she deserves whats coming to her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m so confused, what did she think the oh polly mask was? It’s literally a piece of fabric like every other non medical grade mask? I wonder what masks she’s now ordered

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m so confused, what did she think the oh polly mask was? It’s literally a piece of fabric like every other non medical grade mask? I wonder what masks she’s now ordered
Not to defend her or anything but apart from the medical grade masks that healthcare staff wear like the N95s etc, none of the other masks for sale or available are up to standard and do the same job practically so not sure what she’s going to be using now. The government advises people not to purchase medical grade one as they are only to be work for NHS staff etc.

Reactions: 13
Ana seems the kind to just agree with what whoever next to her is saying.
'you hate Rainbows oh so do I' :p

• Haha
Reactions: 26
See this is what I meant by influencers picking and chosing when they want to “influence” or be a role model to others. Her fans are young and now they’ve seen their favourite youtuber break all the rules to go duck about on holiday not once but TWICE (Will be twice soon) and think its perfectly acceptable.
You cannot choose to be a influencer and then be shocked at when people call you out for your tit. These influencers really do live in a world of their own don’t they 🙄! How embarrassing even trying to justify what she’s done. She should have some shame and so should her brainwashed followers smh. Disgusting behaviour once again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ana: Omg waitttt I had no idea you couldn't use a sandwich bag as a condom! I have lots of other condoms that I will continue to use. I'm learning and staying as safe as possible 🤍

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Not to defend her or anything but apart from the medical grade masks that healthcare staff wear like the N95s etc, none of the other masks for sale or available are up to standard and do the same job practically so not sure what she’s going to be using now. The government advises people not to purchase medical grade one as they are only to be work for NHS staff etc.
Tbf I give her her due, the government have said face covering and that could literally be a scarf or something! I think the masks are a bunch of tit but you wouldn’t see me getting on a plane every 2 weeks

Reactions: 13
I’m from manchester and there’s just been a lockdown in all greater Manchester places and I haven’t seen anyone besides from people outside and family, no friends yet anas gonna go staying in town because her friends are there. It’s ridiculous. Even in restaurants they ask if you’re all in the same household but oh no sorry rules don’t apply to Ana shes immune to corona and so is everyone where she goes

• Angry
Reactions: 34
She's vile
and don't make me even start about her tweets.
She created monsters, not followers. It's very worrying to think that there are people out there who see nothing wrong in Ana's behaviour and take her side.

Also her deleting all of her tweets, God she's such a coward 😂 can't even deal with the consequences of her own actions.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope she realises that isolating means NOT going out. So better not see her Haz & Byron out and about. They should be staying away from Byron in the house but clearly from her tik tok they won’t be. Also pretty sure Freya is there from her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
oh I agree, there was nothing wrong with her oh polly mask. I just don’t understand what she was so shocked about and why she’s now buying new masks.

Reactions: 17
i was gonna reply to anas tweet with this but it’s been deleted so i’m just gonna put it here

“‪you’re acting like you didn’t do anything wrong... lying about social distancing, caring more about how you look than who you are affecting and pretending to support BLM. Oh, and getting your friend to defend you instead of addressing it.”

also she needs to stop acting like this guy is her bf
B8B2463B-8CD5-48EE-82ED-9FD363B3B813.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
i was gonna reply to anas tweet with this but it’s been deleted so i’m just gonna put it here

“‪you’re acting like you didn’t do anything wrong... lying about social distancing, caring more about how you look than who you are affecting and pretending to support BLM. Oh, and getting your friend to defend you instead of addressing it.”

also she needs to stop acting like this guy is her bf
View attachment 226175
awkward Ana for the 103937373772 time.

Reactions: 15
Haz Byron and Ana were in Manchester today and so was I and I'm honestly gutted I never saw them

Also I have an oh polly mask there's literally nothing wrong with them the government have said you have to wear a face covering which can be a scarf? She isn't doing anything wrong

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Haz Byron and Ana were in Manchester today and so was I and I'm honestly gutted I never saw them

Also I have an oh polly mask there's literally nothing wrong with them the government have said you have to wear a face covering which can be a scarf? She isn't doing anything wrong
Dont think this thread is for you soph

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
omg she doesnt deserve this hate guyyssss makes me soooooooo angry that people could even think to criticise the one and only perfect anastasia !!!
7AEDB79D-1AE2-4781-96BA-9FCA8517DAAA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.