Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but she makes me cringe so much!! When her younger fans grow up and see what a knob she is.. surely she won’t gain new followers!! Probably join only fans to keep up with her ‘lifestyle’ nobody wants to watch a grown woman eating maccys and talking about how she’s living her best life!! I say this because her channel has become stagnant! Sorry to go off topic but even saffron saying there’s no trends.. how about using creativity and starting one?? This is your business at the end of the day and ana is just sloppy, I used to be a fan but not anymore. She was much more likeable before !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She doesn’t even wash her hands after going to the toilet because it’s too much effort so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently according to her minions, everyone sharing their opinion is considered a hater... no..

Say you’re going to social distance as much as you can but then upload pictures of you in a pool surrounded by people, of course you’re going to get some backlash?

and you’re not staying at haz and byrons to isolate
you are staying there because it’s his birthday so stop lying to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I find it really cringe and awkward how she’s inserted herself into Haz and Byron’s lives, taking on their friendships and emulating them. She really has no personality of her own.

Does anyone know how Haz and Byron know each other etc?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I find it really cringe and awkward how she’s inserted herself into Haz and Byron’s lives, taking on their friendships and emulating them. She really has no personality of her own.

Does anyone know how Haz and Byron know each other etc?
i think haz and byron met at uni not too sure though

Reactions: 8
the worst is that huge celebrities like Kylie Jenner are receiving huge backlash for travelling abroad but Ana is fine because she’s still learning 💜 it makes no sense to me! if you’re gonna cancel someone cancel everyone for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
the worst is that huge celebrities like Kylie Jenner are receiving huge backlash for travelling abroad but Ana is fine because she’s still learning 💜 it makes no sense to me! if you’re gonna cancel someone cancel everyone for it
Exactly
And her age isn't even an excuse anymore! I would understand if she was still 14 but she's turning 20 in October :eek::eek:
I'm her age and last year I moved BY MYSELF to the UK from my home country for education purposes. We are meant to be responsible at this age, we're basically adults. We can't hide behind our irresponsibility anymore, we have to answer for our actions. It's immature of her to beat around the bush and pretend nothing has happened.

Reactions: 33
I’ve just had one of Ana’s older videos in the background whilst I was doing some work and believe I heard “when I was married” come out of Julie’s mouth ??? at 9:50

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I’ve just had one of Ana’s older videos in the background whilst I was doing some work and believe I heard “when I was married” come out of Julie’s mouth ??? at 9:50
Whaaaat
I didnt notice she said that when I first saw the video a long time ago :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: who was brave enough to put a ring on it ahah

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I really hope this doesn't spark the name debate off again i can't cope with that again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
i wish ana would go back to doing vlogs similar to her old ones i actually enjoyed them. her new content is just utter horse shite

Reactions: 16
Anyone else just waiting around for her to either become irrelevant or get a big reality check that knocks her back into place? Genuinely one of the most idiotic, selfish, ignorant cunts I've ever come across and what's worse is that there's no one to hold these influencers accountable for their actions

Reactions: 40
Anyone else just waiting around for her to either become irrelevant or get a big reality check that knocks her back into place? Genuinely one of the most idiotic, selfish, ignorant cunts I've ever come across and what's worse is that there's no one to hold these influencers accountable for their actions
Well said!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe she meant like when she was together with them like, I know people who refer to when their parents were together as when they were married but does seem werid. Maybe she was married after all.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.