Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how “but we met a group of girls and spent the holiday together” is a reason. They could’ve just not hung out with those girls?

They weren’t slip ups, they were choices. They made the choice to hang out in groups because they wanted to have fun. It’s silly to try to talk around it.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Her fans defence was “she was on a party holiday, what did you expect her to do???’ Erm maybe not go on a party holiday during a global pandemic

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
She’s deleted 2 of the tweets and is acting like nothings happened

2ABCB076-8D60-4A67-BFB1-EF70704218E3.png

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She is the biggest coward ever and I hope her secret project will be a big flop (we know it won't with her idiotic die hard fans around but one can hope ha).

Also you'd have thought she had plenty of sausage whilst she was away @ sausage and mash tweet. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
She just tweeted for video ideas so I replied “An Apology video” and she deletes the tweet 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I think she’s trying to panic tweets lots of things to try and distract from the backlash she just got from previous ones

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There's no mention of those tweets at all on her account now? I wish she owned her mess because I have zero respect for her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
A week in Greece with Haz and now a week in Manchester with Haz and Byron. They’re going to be soooo annoyed with her at the end of the week😂 I can imagine she’s messy and Makes herself feel at home

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
A week in Greece with Haz and now a week in Manchester with Haz and Byron. They’re going to be soooo annoyed with her at the end of the week😂 I can imagine she’s messy and Makes herself feel at home
She’ll be shitting with the door open, leaving pads all over their new apartment floor, leaving dirty plates everywhere

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So is Byron going to be isolating too? If not then the whole thing is pointless, gaurentee they still go out for food etc and just don’t film it

Reactions: 18
🙄🙄🙄
... Ana ... I have no words.

Here I am.. moving house in 2 weeks and worried about covid and social distancing around our movers... while Ana is hopping back off on holiday again and barely quarantining herself before she jets off. How are these people great influencers to anyone??? Irresponsible!

And all her minions telling people to give a break.. what???? Are people just thick? One holiday.. fine (I guess?) but back off again in 2 weeks. Ana you are a joke and should be canceled.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.