Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AS IF
Said the one who doesn't wash her hands after using the toilette
The worse thing is there's plenty of people out there like Ana who did not wash their hands after using the toilet pre Covid. What a world we live in eh!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Haz literally clearly said she had someone go down on her, were they duck social distancing

• Angry
Reactions: 55
It’s so frustrating how she gets away with everything because she posts lies like those tweets and everyone believes and defends her

• Angry
Reactions: 42
I can't wait to see the vlog cause I wouldn't mind if they were genuienly distanced for most of the trio apart form a slip up. But we all know there will be no way they wore masks or distanced and hopefully people will kick off even more. She's so stupid it's unreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so out of touch with reality. Hope everyone sees through her soon. I pray she doesn’t, because of her selfish actions, give corona to her nan or any other person. If she cared that much she wouldn’t of gone or be going back in two weeks.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
5F1C7059-DAC0-40EB-BBC3-52FBA0DCA620.jpeg
poor me i went on a GIFTED party holiday during a PANDEMIC and everyone won’t let me breathe because i publicly showed me in multiple crowded spaces with zero distancing rules and i don’t want to be held responsible for my stupid actions THAT I SLAPPED ALL OVER MY STORIES haha🤍🥺

Shes an actual melt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
View attachment 225928poor me i went on a GIFTED party holiday during a PANDEMIC and everyone won’t let me breathe because i publicly showed me in multiple crowded spaces with zero distancing rules and i don’t want to be held responsible for my stupid actions THAT I SLAPPED ALL OVER MY STORIES haha🤍🥺

Shes an actual melt
So why doesn’t she own up say, we were social distancing and I understand the dangers of this (would be A lie) and then donate all profits of the video to an NHS charity or covid charity or food bank?

Reactions: 15
Euuuggghhhh just caught up, my boyfriend and canceled our 5 year anniversary holiday to Greece last month. We didn't have to, but just thought it was the right thing to do as we are both back at work now ( I work 40+ hours a week, real work Ana) and don't want the risk of infecting people around us, plus we both have elderly grandparents. DOES ANA GIVE A F*CK of course not. To hear she is going back again in 2 weeks has sent me over the edge. F*CK OFF YOU SILLY B*TCH.

Sorry for the angry outburst guys, I am just so done with her. I'm outraged.

WE NEED TO CANCEL THIS witch ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
Her fans are absolutely infuriating

View attachment 225921

I wish more people would come forward like this. It's pathetic when iNfLuEnCeRzzz can't handle the backlash from their stupid actions.
Don't you think we would all love a holiday right now? I'm not going anyway until at least next year (partially coz I'm skint 😂 )

They need to realise that their minions are CHILDREN and will just continue to suck up their arse regardless of how stupid they are being!
I wish their management would also realise all of this as well.

Sozzzzz, they have all hit a nerve with me this week :mad:

Euuuggghhhh just caught up, my boyfriend and I had to cancel our 5 year anniversary holiday to Greece last month. We didnt have to, but just thought it was the right thing to as we are both back at work now ( I work 40+ hours a week, real work Ana) and don't want the risk of infecting people around plus we both have elderly grandparents. DOES ANA GIVE A F*CK of course not. To hear she is going back again in 2 weeks has sent me over the edge. F*CK OFF YOU SILLY B*TCH.

Sorry for the angry outburst guys, I am just so done with her. I'm outraged.

WE NEED TO CANCEL THIS witch ✌🏻

Sorry you had to cancel your holiday :( Hopefully you can get another one sorted as soon as it's possible!
Looks like you had the same outburst as me there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think most reasonable people would turn down a free holiday abroad in the current situation but if not they would (you'd hope) be smart enough if possible to self isolate for 14 days.
If you have power and influence use it for good and if you don't then deal with the backlash like an adult!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
People are literally telling me Ana will be fine because you don’t need to quarantine on return from Greece. That literally isn’t the point.

People on that party boat were all drunk and mingling together, plus the fact they all arrived from different locations no doubt.

People can also be asymptotic.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.