Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staying with hazard Byron for one week isn’t going to do anything, 2 weeks is when symptoms show, is she thick??? She’s taking the piss, ending every reply to people in kisses and hearts trying to patronise everyone

• Angry
Reactions: 57
She literally said “ we social distanced the best we could” i'm sorry no she didn't ! she was on a boat with like 60 people all stood on top of one another. and shes going back in 2 weeks ???

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm actually so annoyed with her for the past 18 days I've been suffering so much as a result of testing positive for Covid through no fault of mine. One of my family member works with the public and tested positive first. It's insane how I've basically stayed indoors for the past 5 months to protect myself because I am clinically vulnerable and this dumbass is trying to justify not social distancing. We all should be playing our part especially these so called influencers. I wish YouTube and Twitter would delete her accounts. I'm so sick of her and I've been trying to hold back but these tweets are the last straw. I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone because it really messes you up. It may not be as severe for most but even mild Covid is horrible. Selfish cow!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I'm actually so annoyed with her for the past 18 days I've been suffering so much as a result of testing positive for Covid through no fault of mine. One of my family member works with the public and tested positive first. It's insane how I've basically stayed indoors for the past 5 months to protect myself because I am clinically vulnerable and this dumbass is trying to justify not social distancing. We all should be playing our part especially these so called influencers. I wish YouTube and Twitter would delete her accounts. I'm so sick of her and I've been trying to hold back but these tweets are the last straw. I wouldn't wish Covid on anyone because it really messes you up. It may not be as severe for most but even mild Covid is horrible. Selfish cow!!
I hope you recover. People like her and Saffron are just so plain ignorant to the current global situation, going places and not quarantining when coming back and putting other people risk.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope you recover. People like her and Saffron are just so plain ignorant to the current global situation, going places and not quarantining when coming back and putting other people risk.
Thank you so much! ❤ I agree and they will be the first ones to complain about how sick they are if they ever did test positive for Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This video came up on my tiktok of youtubers who WOULDN’T judge you...absolute lies on Ana’s part I think

Reactions: 12
Urgh she’s really pissed me off. She just doesn’t give a tit. She doesn’t deserve a holiday, all she does is answer a few emails and take her clothes off for Instagram. I hate influencer culture.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
And to top it all of she's posted on her ig story that's she holiday planning with Haz and Byron? So selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Ana a few months ago was BEGGING people to stay at home as she was ‘scared’. Look at her now, questioning why she’s getting hate for not socially distancing or self isolating after her holiday. No Ana, you don’t deserve a holiday, you deserve to go back to school and re-educate yourself as you clearly don’t understand the world 🙃🙃🙃

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I used to be one of those people who thought Covid was just like flu, mainly because in the beginning we hadn’t seen the repercussions of catching the virus enough to truly understand it. But then my mindset changed when people I knew passed away from it, through no fault of their own, catching it from their families who innocently went to work. I’ve had family members have coronavirus and family friends who’ve battled through it and it truly hurts because they didn’t do things like meet a new person every day or go on holiday, they complied with necessary rules and regulations but it still wasn’t enough. I’m sick of Ana claiming that she’s trying to do the best and that she couldn’t socially distance. I get that people are following their own rules now but why claim you’re following any of it Ana when we know you haven’t.

You’re not perfect, no one is. You’re going to break rules like most people but the difference is that you keep patronising people. It’s all a joke to you. All you do is morph into the personalities of people around you.

I wish you a speedy recovery! I wish Ana reads this and sees your posts and reflects on what a horrid person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m so sick of the social distancing excuses. THERE IS NO EXCUSE. People have died and restrictions are in place for a reason. You really have to be better than this when you’re in the public eye 😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 49
813C53F7-05FF-4177-BE0B-A7A2E6BCB195.jpeg

hand sanitiser isn’t going to do anything luv when you weren’t socially distancing and hanging out with many other people who weren’t in your bubble 🙂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She'd be bloody stupid to post any vlogs about this holiday. Whether she likes it or not she is an INFLUENCEr, the clue is in the name. The amount of young girls who will see her not social distancing and think 'oh well Ana didn't do it' will be huge.
Ok some might be getting a little relaxed with rules but to put it out there to a million+ followers is just idiotic.
She's really wound me up today 😠

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I used to be one of those people who thought Covid was just like flu, mainly because in the beginning we hadn’t seen the repercussions of catching the virus enough to truly understand it. But then my mindset changed when people I knew passed away from it, through no fault of their own, catching it from their families who innocently went to work. I’ve had family members have coronavirus and family friends who’ve battled through it and it truly hurts because they didn’t do things like meet a new person every day or go on holiday, they complied with necessary rules and regulations but it still wasn’t enough. I’m sick of Ana claiming that she’s trying to do the best and that she couldn’t socially distance. I get that people are following their own rules now but why claim you’re following any of it Ana when we know you haven’t.

You’re not perfect, no one is. You’re going to break rules like most people but the difference is that you keep patronising people. It’s all a joke to you. All you do is morph into the personalities of people around you.

I wish you a speedy recovery! I wish Ana reads this and sees your posts and reflects on what a horrid person she is.
Thank you very much! ❤ I doubt she would reflect because she looks after number one which is her of course. I am sorry to hear about those you know who have sadly passed away. :( x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.