Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf Ana's going back in 2 weeks AGAIN? I hope when she starts posting videos from these trips people wake up and hold her accountable.
I'm aware a lot of other 'influencers' have been traveling as though though there's no pandemic but Ana seemed to be soooo scared of people disregarding the virus a few months ago :rolleyes:
How self-entitled can you be

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m bleeping sick of these influencers going on multiple holidays. There’s ordinary hardworking people who have lost their yearly holiday and probably not even been entitled to a full refund. Instead people like ana or swanning off and going back and forth in TWO WEEKS? Just bleeping stay there and don’t bring your diseases back here.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
seriously ?!?!?
bleeping hell. I hope people give her rightly deserved backlash for going back out there again so soon. Just a massive middle finger to all the people who've had to cancel holidays (myself included). So much for being scared of the virus. Two-faced witch.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I think I'm at the stage where I despise this girl! Perhaps if she or someone close to her had experienced Covid she would be more sensible and sensitive to others. Mind you I think so little of her that probably would not be the case. Many of us hard working people have cancelled holidays to protect ourselves and others but Ana so desperately needs a break from the pressure of her hard life. 😩😩 Cry me a bloody river!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
I should be on holiday now too but we cancelled, because of the pandemic and all, I work in care full time and haven’t been on holiday in 9 years, but ok Ana NEEDS and deserves two holiday in 2 weeks

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I should be on holiday now too but we cancelled, because of the pandemic and all, I work in care full time and haven’t been on holiday in 9 years, but ok Ana NEEDS and deserves two holiday in 2 weeks
She works So HaRd, she deserves it!!!!!!!!!! She needed to take a break from taking pictures of herself naked in bed with sneakers on and eating Maccies 24/7 🥵🥵🥵

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
I’m triggered, I’m really triggered. How she goes on and on about “socially distanced ofcourse” every time she goes anywhere, so scared of COVID, all the while breaking lockdown rules, then goes and visits her nan weekly in the confined space of her car for tacos, ok Ana potentially kill your nan that’s fine. Then to go on two holidays, rammed together with strangers, desperately getting with as many lads as she can cause she thinks she’s such a wild child, but it’s all socially distanced ofcourse. Not socially distanced when you’ve got a strangers dick in your mouth you sket

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Just caught up with the packing video. Don’t know if its just me but I always take spares of everything toiletries, especially shower gel. Do we know if she actually uses any soap etc at home??
Eww yeah manky cow, I take all fresh toiletries on holiday, deffo wouldn’t be taking my used toothbrush! And she was like the other one will have shampoo and conditioner the woman lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These are in response to Ana’s new pack and prep video:
  • How can a girl that gets free clothes for a living and constantly does clothing hauls because they shop so often for clothes say they don’t have enough clothes?!

• Ana is sweating because she isn’t used to hard physical work, getting a suitcase down from on top of your wardrobe isn’t hard work, just goes to show unhealthy she is. Plus for the first time in her life she’s wearing a hoodie/jacket over her bra, no wonder she’s sweating.

• When ana was going through her clothes her wardrobe didn’t look any emptier. Surely she doesn’t get use out of all her clothes.

• I also can’t stand it when people put dirty/worn shoes on top of clean clothes 😬 why not just put them in a bag?! What about bringing them home when they’re dirty? The bag would come in handy then too.

• So ana basically doesn’t pack any washing stuff... they’re the essentials! Ana is one of those people who sleeps with their makeup on, just rinses their fingers under cold water after using the toilet instead of warm/hot soapy water and goes out for the day, gets dirty and wet in the rain then comes straight home, puts her pj’s on and gets in bed without washing.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Haz’s past tweet.. wtf. You can tell Anna is trying so hard to fit in with her! Just ... no one cares you’ve had a boy shag you on holiday haz..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder wether her trip with Saffron is actually gifted but she’s passing it off as a holiday she’s booked herself 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Can someone tell her ending everything she posts with a white heart doesn’t make any difference

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 14.59.50.png

Wow.

Screenshot 2020-08-28 at 15.00.39.png

Yeah but from her stories she was right next to these other people with no mask on!

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.