Anastasia Kingsnorth #14 Jealous cos Saff stole her man, supports ALM, she’s a scam!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these influencers are so selfish that they can’t go another six months without having a gifted holiday

Reactions: 32
Why am I not surprised about Ana recommending a book about feminism, I assume that's what it's about, and following it up with 'I don't have as strong of an opinion as she (the writer) does', then why are you bothering? Is it because you want to seem deep but not TOO educated on freedom cos bOyS dOn'T LiKe ThAt?? She finds it difficult to read someone else's opinions? Hun, stick to fiction then please, you've been around MeJulie far too much
As a female in particular, how can you not have a ‘strong opinion’ on a book that’s meant to be uplifting and fighting for equality for women. I absolutely love ‘Women don’t owe you pretty’ and the message it portrays. When she said she doesn’t have an opinion on some sections, I was so confused.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
As a female in particular, how can you not have a ‘strong opinion’ on a book that’s meant to be uplifting and fighting for equality for women. I absolutely love ‘Women don’t owe you pretty’ and the message it portrays. When she said she doesn’t have an opinion on some sections, I was so confused.
I’ve not read it yet but I took it to mean she didn’t understand what was being said.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It ridiculous how irresponsible they have been - I know people who have been on holiday but for different reasons such as couldn’t get refund etc - they all continued to follow social distancing rules etc.
But ana etc couldn’t even turn down a free holiday dispute a bleeping pandemic going on and people dying all across the world. Believe me - I work for the nhs and I know how bleeping tough it has been during all this. There’s been days where I’ve gone home and cried yet they’re out there no giving a tit!
Obviously a massive part to blame is the holiday company too - what on earth was they thinking?!

Reactions: 36
When did she say she supported Trump? That’s so embarrassing.
When he was campaigning to be president she posted a pic on ig saying 'I say we give him a chance' and even then everyone knew he was vile, she's deleted it now bc she got backlash for it

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just caught up with the packing video. Don’t know if its just me but I always take spares of everything toiletries, especially shower gel. Do we know if she actually uses any soap etc at home??

Reactions: 18
Just caught up with the packing video. Don’t know if its just me but I always take spares of everything toiletries, especially shower gel. Do we know if she actually uses it on a regular basis when she’s at home??
I was quite shocked when she was too lazy to even buy shampoo, like yes has may take some and might say you can share but don’t assume

Reactions: 24
ok finally caught up. phew. ana makes me feel like a model jesus christ. she has truly ruined herself.
ana, if you’re reading
- get some caramel highlights, fill in your brows better
- actually wear invisalign
- get rid of the nose filler
- please eat some veg
- please find yourself. you’ve turned into such a shallow person and you’re not genuine anymore.

Reactions: 47
Bit late to be wearing a mask when she hasn’t bothered all week and hasn’t followed any part of social distancing!
She’s an absolute bleeping idiot. When she matures a bit in the future she’s going to look back and cringe at herself

Reactions: 17
Wait she actually called the video ‘for my hot girl summer’ that’s bold 😂😂 does she honestly think she’s hot ? Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wait she actually called the video ‘for my hot girl summer’ that’s bold 😂😂 does she honestly think she’s hot ? Jesus Christ
To be fair the whole idea of 'hot girl summer' was about making the most of summer no matter what you look like, but yeah Ana definitely thinks she's hot anyway

Reactions: 14
Proof that she hasn’t social distanced at all and she can’t make her own friends, this was originally Haz’s home friend, now “one of” her best friends. Can she be anymore unoriginal?
Yeah, 3/5 photos she posted for this persons birthday were definitely taken during lockdown! The others ones could’ve been as well, I was just going off her hair!

Reactions: 17
If this was Haz’s holiday experience, god knows what Ana’s been up to

77472CAA-B6F2-44AC-8751-E010976ACCBF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.