Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally has no back up plan for when or if youtube goes wrong
She would struggle to get a job in the real world. Although shes got GCSE’s theyd ask what shes been doing since. And i dont think stacking shelves when your 14 counts as a job as she werent old enough to even be properly employed so thats bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I am speechless at the fact she put cucumber in it. also feel sorry for her

Reactions: 30
OMG just flicked through it, cucumber?! Also she didn’t put any seasoning or any sort of flavour in the tomato base, how bland must it have tasted!! 😂🙈 she should do a learning to cook series or something, something that would be more interesting than her doing challenges or thinking she can cook 🙈
It's not like Mejulie is setting a great example, what with their daily maccies and microwavable dinners.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She literally has no back up plan for when or if youtube goes wrong
She would struggle to get a job in the real world. Although shes got GCSE’s theyd ask what shes been doing since. And i dont think stacking shelves when your 14 counts as a job as she werent old enough to even be properly employed so thats bullshit
But she can stalk boys on social media so obviously MI5 are just going to hand her a job

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just looked up the recipe she said she used (BBC good food) and it definitely says courgettes not cucumber. Wtf, how can you confuse courgette with cucumber, and why in the hell would you think it’s a good idea to put cucumber in the oven?!?! It’s mainly water ffs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I just looked up the recipe she said she used (BBC good food) and it definitely says courgettes not cucumber. Wtf, how can you confuse courgette with cucumber, and why in the hell would you think it’s a good idea to put cucumber in the oven?!?! It’s mainly water ffs
She probably doesn’t even know what a courgette is and thought it was another name for cucumber. She probably had to google aubergine since she only knows it as eggplant. Also the recipe has no parsnip why did she put that in??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She probably doesn’t even know what a courgette is and thought it was another name for cucumber. She probably had to google aubergine since she only knows it as eggplant. Also the recipe has no parsnip why did she put that in??
Pretty sure the one I’ve seen said garlic as well which I don’t remember seeing go in? Think that’s because of the disaster her & Julie has with the garlic loves last time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she thought that ratatouille is just any vegetables in tomato sauce, which I guess you could do, but I don't think she realised it's meant to be like aubergine and courgette and peppers, and instead just chucked in whatever they had in the house. Also clearly no one has ever told her that you don't cook cucumber?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah the parsnips were weird too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yeah the cucumber part was embarrassing 😂 who on earth cooks cucumber and IN THE OVEN

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is that just... unseasoned chicken? Gross. I don’t get why she has to share every time she has a vegetable, like it’s the bare necessities. If I shared every time I have a fruit or veg I’d be sharing every meal lol
The colour of those peas sickens me to death 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Is that just... unseasoned chicken? Gross. I don’t get why she has to share every time she has a vegetable, like it’s the bare necessities. If I shared every time I have a fruit or veg I’d be sharing every meal lol
Is there a filter on this photo? The vegetables look anaemic. 😣😣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s only purchased one item from saffs new In the style range 😂 if I was as loaded as her and my best friend had a clothing range I’d buy it all to support her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
😭😭wants to work with the MI5 but can’t tell the difference between a courgette and a cucumber😂
I initially felt sorry for her about the aubergine and cucumber fiasco as she’s probably never heard of them before because Julie might not have cooked them or taught her about different foods. But actually, with a little bit of preparation and research, she could have easily avoided the mistakes she made. If you look at a recipe, and don’t know the ingredients, isn’t it just common sense to google it, see what it is and ... wait for it ... ‘educate yourself’ (seems to be her favourite saying at this point 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.