Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just always wonder what Anna thinks of the food that other people’s parents cook when she goes to their house. Like is she shocked at the variety and the fact it didn’t come pre chopped or in a microwaveable container?

The more I think about it, the more sad it is. Obviously Julie didn’t really ever (or rarely) cook proper food around Anna and so she has literally no knowledge about cooking. She doesn’t know about seasoning, what should and shouldn’t be cooked, the difference between different vegetables. Like these are such simple things for her to know now, but like these are just things you pick up on from watching your parents make dinner. Is It just me or??
I think this is unfair, as Julie did say in a vlog (think it was a car boot sale one) she had to work a lot when ana was young, and it’s not fair to judge someone’s eating habits like that, maybe Julie didn’t have time to cook so popped soemthing int he microwave! As someone who grew up working class, I was lucky my parents cooked for me but I know so many people who grew up on take always and microwave meal

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this is unfair, as Julie did say in a vlog (think it was a car boot sale one) she had to work a lot when ana was young, and it’s not fair to judge someone’s eating habits like that, maybe Julie didn’t have time to cook so popped soemthing int he microwave! As someone who grew up working class, I was lucky my parents cooked for me but I know so many people who grew up on take always and microwave meal
She hadn’t worked in a long time and is claiming benefits, surely she has no excuse now. I’m also working class before anyone calls me classist

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m by no means judging Julie. I myself come from a hardworking family where there isn’t always enough hours in the day and making dinner isn’t always the priority. But my parents ensured that we at least made proper meals a couple of times a week and that me and my siblings showed interest in the process, as it is important for children to not eat processed food all the time. Also what is the excuse now? Julie must have time to cook fresh, home cooked meals now? Even Anna could make them

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You'd think that because Ana is an influencer and it's basically her job to take pictures of herself etc that she'd give some guidance to her mum? Rather than just letting her post weird pictures?
Julie doesn’t seem like the kind of person that would take constructive criticism or advice 🤣 Ana has her flaws but the way her mum sometimes acts towards her is completely uncalled for, I wouldn’t give Julie my opinion if she was my mum either

• Haha
Reactions: 29
When she always says “nUt GuNnA LiE” every other sentence... NO ONE SAID U WERE LYINN OMG STFU

what the fawk😄
Omggg “when your 7 year old comes down stairs and asks you to take a piccy of their outfit before you go Nando’s for dinner”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You'd think that because Ana is an influencer and it's basically her job to take pictures of herself etc that she'd give some guidance to her mum? Rather than just letting her post weird pictures?
I said the same thing about her cutting off her IG stories mid sentence and my comment was included in her hate comments video lol. The answer was that Ana doesnt get involved with Julie's stuff cos Julie is 44 (Julies words)

Reactions: 9
I said the same thing about her cutting off her IG stories mid sentence and my comment was included in her hate comments video lol. The answer was that Ana doesnt get involved with Julie's stuff cos Julie is 44 (Julies words)
Truth is Julie is not willing to follow ANY kind of advice even if it comes straight from her daughter's mouth

Reactions: 17
She needs to stop using filters like this when posting food or better yet stop posting everything she bleeping eats! We get it, you don’t eat McDonald’s every meal 🙄

honestly made this look vile.
makes all the food look beige and unappetising.

Reactions: 28
She needs to stop using filters like this when posting food or better yet stop posting everything she bleeping eats! We get it, you don’t eat McDonald’s every meal 🙄

Can she not lay off the pickled onions for a day like seriously, imagine her breath🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Is that fish and chips, gravy, and a bowl of pickled onions? What?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I grew up a very fussy eater with parents who never cooked from scratch, but I still know the difference between courgette and cucumber and not to chop onion with the skin on 😂 it’s just laziness, doesn’t take long to google and check if you’re not sure. Surely she did food tech in secondary school and learnt about different fruits and vegetables in reception etc? Not everyone likes cooking or wants to learn, each to their own, but if she’s going to bother doing it for a video at least put the effort in to do it properly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 32
i bet she’s one of those girls that doesn’t brush her teeth twice a day. probably sometimes doesn’t brush them at all sometimes!
wouldn't surprise me as she admitted she doesn't even wash her hands after going to the toilette

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.