Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it seems like a lot of the people Ana started youtube with have moved on. Saff has been on mainstream tv, haz and byron have both got degress and moving to manchester and looking for lewys had a degree and is also working in media. But then theres Ana who yes has improved youtube wise but has little else

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Another date night/night routine style video disguised as a Disney video. I’d have rather her done the eating disney food for 24 hours video at least there would be something interesting in that one seeing what she will eat, calling it now, all shes gonna do is go to Tesco and get something to eat that’s apparently disney themed probably do an ad and then watch a film and that’s it really

Reactions: 24
Now Saffron has said that she’s a size 10 maybe Ana might start buying things in her own sizes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She made her dinner ate it went Tesco did a sticker book and ate a brownie & she gets paid for this???!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I suppose I should have expected it from her but I can't believe she was decorating brownies on her bed... and not even on a surface, just balancing it on her knee 😨

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Ask note how there’s no proper clip of her eating either thing she made except her first bite 🤣 clearly popped to McDonald’s en route to Tesco x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Disney video was a fail. Jade's was much better. Ana has no imagination and can't even follow a simple recipe. The Ratatouille didn't have the correct ingredients...should have had courgette not cucumber! She probs was confused. She seems to think whenever she cooks something she's a professional chef... see you on MasterChef 2021 Ana ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Did she really chop the onion with the skin on??
And how does she “find it hard to follow recipes and actually get it right“ ??

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG just flicked through it, cucumber?! Also she didn’t put any seasoning or any sort of flavour in the tomato base, how bland must it have tasted!! 😂🙈 she should do a learning to cook series or something, something that would be more interesting than her doing challenges or thinking she can cook 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Why on earth is she putting cucumber in a ratatouille?!!?! I think she’s seen a picture with courgette in and thought it was cucumber. Acc feel a bit sorry for her, as she clearly doesn’t know any better. Her mum doesn’t work so why isn’t she bothering to teach the kids and herself how to cook and make proper meals! 🙄🙄 I’m glad Ana is actually making some proper food in this video, rather than just fast food all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.