Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One day Ana is talking about sucking dick and taking a tit on camera, the next she is doing Disney sticker books 🤣 the poor girl is confused 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I can’t believe she called the aubergine an egg plant! You’re British love, not American 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I bet when they'll come back there'll loads of stories on how to suck a good dick in Greece 😂
I wonder if that’s why her teeth are so bad??? All that dick sucking she supposedly does.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Don't want to give her video ideas but I wouldn't mind a one of her swiping for Greek men on Tinder 👀😍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ana: I want to do more PG videos. I love sucking dick, I'm not a virgin, guess my body count, I'm took a finger up the ass, I always get with a guy each time I go out, I'm not a virgin, I have sex.

Also Ana: here's 13 minute Disney video. So proud of my editing, it's my favourite video I've made. You guys are gonna die it's so funny.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Wait, so she’s going to Greece in a couple of weeks with friends and then a few weeks after that, she’s going back with Saffron... more money than sense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ana: I want to do more PG videos. I love sucking dick, I'm not a virgin, guess my body count, I'm took a finger up the ass, I always get with a guy each time I go out, I'm not a virgin, I have sex.

Also Ana: here's 13 minute Disney video. So proud of my editing, it's my favourite video I've made. You guys are gonna die it's so funny.

I guess she doesn't realise that she can actually make more mature content without constantly mentioning her body count or anything that's sex related

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone notice how she initially cut up and seemingly baked Cucumber NOT Courgette yet when plating up she had switched and cooked Courgette instead?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Ana’s idea of mature videos involve talk about sex/alcohol, which shows how immature she actually is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She has no clue what direction she wants to push her channel in, i feel like i am watching her suffer with an identity crisis 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why did she put the brownie straight on her knee?? The crumbs r gonna stick to the fabric r they not

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
At the start of lock down her content was actually decent, I enjoyed the recreating kfc video etc, but then lately it’s been the worst it’s ever been. Since that All nighter video they’ve all been so boring. She’s going down hill fast

Reactions: 21
Why did she put the brownie straight on her knee?? The crumbs r gonna stick to the fabric r they not
Yeah, not sure why but watching her decorate it balancing on her knee made me feel a bit weird. Not that hard to just use a surface is it? Lazy content making tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s REALLY starting to piss me off that she keeps cutting vegetables with a bread knife, A BREAD KNIFE🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.