Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only purchased one item from saffs new In the style range 😂 if I was as loaded as her and my best friend had a clothing range I’d buy it all to support her
She probably knows it’s all shite so wouldn’t want to bother!!! Or just pissed that it wasn’t all gifted for free!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just always wonder what Anna thinks of the food that other people’s parents cook when she goes to their house. Like is she shocked at the variety and the fact it didn’t come pre chopped or in a microwaveable container?

The more I think about it, the more sad it is. Obviously Julie didn’t really ever (or rarely) cook proper food around Anna and so she has literally no knowledge about cooking. She doesn’t know about seasoning, what should and shouldn’t be cooked, the difference between different vegetables. Like these are such simple things for her to know now, but like these are just things you pick up on from watching your parents make dinner. Is It just me or??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
To be fair, my dad works away all week and is home for weekends, and my mum alternates between day and night shifts, so I’ve grown up on not many home cooked meals. But now I’m moving out, I’m making so much effort to cook my own dinner and learn about different meals and seasoning (I think everyone knows a bread knife isn’t used for cutting veg 😭). It’s really not hard and I actually love it and feel so much better for not living off takeaways.

Ana, if you’re reading this, you’re moving out soon and you should be embarrassed if you UberEats McDonald’s everyday of your life. Please make some proper meals, you can ‘educate yourself’ as you love to say, make up for all the tit Julie didn’t teach you growing up. We would all love to see a video of you cooking meals from scratch for 24 hours and actually trying to make an effort with your diet. You think we’re all hating on you but realistically, no one wants to see your health go downhill because all of the fast food builds up in your veins. I realised it, and I’m 18, so you can too. There is no excuse. You don’t work all day, instead of making 20 trips a day to McDonald’s you could use that time to cook a decent meal 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Makes me laugh when you see a few cherry tomatoes on atticus plate 😂 his diet is awful

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
To be fair, my dad works away all week and is home for weekends, and my mum alternates between day and night shifts, so I’ve grown up on not many home cooked meals. But now I’m moving out, I’m making so much effort to cook my own dinner and learn about different meals and seasoning (I think everyone knows a bread knife isn’t used for cutting veg 😭). It’s really not hard and I actually love it and feel so much better for not living off takeaways.

Ana, if you’re reading this, you’re moving out soon and you should be embarrassed if you UberEats McDonald’s everyday of your life. Please make some proper meals, you can ‘educate yourself’ as you love to say, make up for all the tit Julie didn’t teach you growing up. We would all love to see a video of you cooking meals from scratch for 24 hours and actually trying to make an effort with your diet. You think we’re all hating on you but realistically, no one wants to see your health go downhill because all of the fast food builds up in your veins. I realised it, and I’m 18, so you can too. There is no excuse. You don’t work all day, instead of making 20 trips a day to McDonald’s you could use that time to cook a decent meal 🤷🏻‍♀️
I dont even think eating out is the problem with Ana. It's just pure laziness, she has the money to order out multiple times a day so she does. Yeah its unhealthy (dependant on what you get) but for a lot of people, like yourself, its a necessity. For example, when I'm at work and running between clients, I will have to eat out for lunch which is usually a drive thru of some sort because its quick and easy. We get takeout because its a necessity or a nice treat, we have to work and we have to eat during a set time but with Ana, she doesn't. She can literally learn to cook and film and thats her content done for the day? Even if she got McDonalds for lunch but had a healthy home cooked meal that she put effort into in the evening is decent? But she will literally have 3 take outs a day because she can afford it, knows she won't put on bodily weight (we won't talk about facial weight) and is a lazy ass who isnt bothered. Its just the lack of effort and laziness and it honestly shows in not only her day to day life but her content too. Compare her making big macs to Hannah Renee's video. Compare her 24 hour challenges to Saffrons videos, yeah neither actually do them for 24 hours but I know which one I would rather watch for the entertainment factor.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I dont even think eating out is the problem with Ana. It's just pure laziness, she has the money to order out multiple times a day so she does. Yeah its unhealthy (dependant on what you get) but for a lot of people, like yourself, its a necessity. For example, when I'm at work and running between clients, I will have to eat out for lunch which is usually a drive thru of some sort because its quick and easy. We get takeout because its a necessity or a nice treat, we have to work and we have to eat during a set time but with Ana, she doesn't. She can literally learn to cook and film and thats her content done for the day? Even if she got McDonalds for lunch but had a healthy home cooked meal that she put effort into in the evening is decent? But she will literally have 3 take outs a day because she can afford it, knows she won't put on bodily weight (we won't talk about facial weight) and is a lazy ass who isnt bothered. Its just the lack of effort and laziness and it honestly shows in not only her day to day life but her content too. Compare her making big macs to Hannah Renee's video. Compare her 24 hour challenges to Saffrons videos, yeah neither actually do them for 24 hours but I know which one I would rather watch for the entertainment factor.
Completely hit the nail on the head there. Fully agree! So sad how she works so little and earns so much only to spend it on takeaways

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What made me cringe the most during her latest video was when she prepared all the vegetables and then placed it all into a RUSTY roasting tin 😳🤢🤮

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What made me cringe the most during her latest video was when she prepared all the vegetables and then placed it all into a RUSTY roasting tin 😳🤢🤮
Hey now, let's not lie, we all have that ONE tin in our cupboards that has seen better days but let me tell ya, its cooked some of the greatest things.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Everyone go on Julie’s story today to see her saying ‘Swarovski’ for a Monday morning laugh🤣😭

I know this should be going on the Julie thread but it’s a bit quiet on there🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.