Anastasia Kingsnorth #13 OH ANA just stop, you don’t like it on top, your channels a flop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not been following any of them anyway except the work from home one. Let's see if we get a tweet about it and about her being 'so scared of a second spike' yet blatantly not following the guidelines anyway
She hasn't even followed work from home. She was in Haz and Byrons flat filming like 2 of her videos!

• Angry
Reactions: 28
She's not been following any of them anyway except the work from home one. Let's see if we get a tweet about it and about her being 'so scared of a second spike' yet blatantly not following the guidelines anyway
Also there’s no way she’s been washing her hands hahahahaha she openly bloody admitted it
Dirty x

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
poor atticus he was probably bribed to take julies nude post with a fake mr whippy. also a girl no older than 13 has done it on the tag, and I just don’t understand why you would post that, especially when you’re old enough to know that at that age it’s not right to post things like that even if your favourite influencers mum tells you you should.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
poor atticus he was probably bribed to take julies nude post with a fake mr whippy. also a girl no older than 13 has done it on the tag, and I just don’t understand why you would post that, especially when you’re old enough to know that at that age it’s not right to post things like that even if your favourite influencers mum tells you you should.
a lot of young girls want to be noticed by ana and the next best thing for her fans is Julie. Therefore julie should think before posting it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
The fact Julie assumes she's an influencer now is bad enough. But the nudes. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m not good at using Instagram but am I right in saying no one has recreated the Julie pose using that hashtag?
OMG I didn't even notice she created that hashtag 😂 what on earth made her think that someone would recreate her cringe pose

• Haha
Reactions: 13
just gonna say no one please post the pictures off people using julies hashtag on here especially if their minors as u never know what sort of creeps look on here

• Heart
Reactions: 29
What exactly is the "photoshoot" for? Why is she wearing a nude shapewear? What is she looking at? Why is her mouth open?

BUT....

The illegal makeup artist gave her some color to her eyebrows and lips! PRAISE THE LORD! 👏🏻👌🏻👐🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What exactly is the "photoshoot" for? Why is she wearing a nude shapewear? What is she looking at? Why is her mouth open?

BUT....

The illegal makeup artist gave her some color to her eyebrows and lips! PRAISE THE LORD! 👏🏻👌🏻👐🏻
Judging by the Instagram of the photographer it was likely gifted to Ana for some exposure or (and I hope she didn’t do this because that’s just not strange but random considering she doesn’t have any of her own campaigns coming up) she booked herself in for a shoot as the photographer doesn’t seem to work with any brands or anything.

also, atticus said at the end of julies new story about her most recent post he took the photo which means he probably took the weird nude one too 🤢🤢🤢 this is so wrong. Be an influencer, take photos of yourself whatever way you want but self timer exists if you want to take photos near naked. It’s not fair on the boy. I always use self timer for self portrait work in photography it’s not difficult to use, I know Ana uses it but she still said atticus would click the shutter button while she posed in her bikini photos.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
she is soooooo worried about the second wave yet uses sweaty dance games at an arcade probably full of germs and takes her mask off to dance when it’s unnecessary to
I cannot get over how different her body looks!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I cannot get over how different her body looks!!
I know. I thought this too, it’s not a bad thing by any means I just wish she’d be more open about her actual body and not photoshop it so much. Her fans are young and ay impressionable ages where they may feel, especially her younger fans, that they have to look just like her to be successful or deemed as pretty by society which is really not a good mindset to have at the age most of her fans are (age 12/13/14) and can cause a bad relationship with weight and food. I hope she starts to show a less filtered and photoshopped side of her self soon, it would help a lot of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I know. I thought this too, it’s not a bad thing by any means I just wish she’d be more open about her actual body and not photoshop it so much. Her fans are young and ay impressionable ages where they may feel, especially her younger fans, that they have to look just like her to be successful or deemed as pretty by society which is really not a good mindset to have at the age most of her fans are (age 12/13/14) and can cause a bad relationship with weight and food. I hope she starts to show a less filtered and photoshopped side of her self soon, it would help a lot of people.
Couldn’t agree more. She knows she is feeding into this ‘unrealistic’ body type as she kind of admitted it in one of her recent videos! Nothing wrong with her figure, I may actually gain a tiny bit of respect for her if she stopped editing her pics so much and showed herself as the normal girl she is!

Start showing the real you Ana, gain a bit of respect and we can start working on all the other dirty habits you’ve got going on currently 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.