Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that! I presumed she only took a few bites of the ceasar salad before moving onto the crisps and drink for filming purposes, then she meant she was now going back to finish it..BUT we do know she's lied about doing these challenges properly before so who knows lol
its the fact that her job is literally to make a youtube videos and post bikini pics on instagram and she cant even be bothered to do a 24 hour challenge properly. its hard to believe that she actually does anything except for sitting around on her bed all day waiting for julie to bring her up a plate of cocktail sausages and some tomatoes with extra onion.

Reactions: 20
she stayed over last night and probably shared a bed with one of them. pretty sure thatā€™s not social distancing

Reactions: 15
She needs to just stop claiming she's social distancing when she clearly isn't.

Reactions: 34
Just watched the latest video and was nearing the end and thought wow Ana's gone a whole video without mentioning sex/boobs/byron..."you know who makes a killer ceaser salad " oh here we bleeping go šŸ™„ I can imagine her texting him "what you doing byron" "how has your day been" "what you up to byron " " what you having for your lunch byron text back please " "byron?? You there babe?"

• Haha
jeds girlfriend is sooo pretty. and has a good fashion sense. ana is probs livid

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Byron is going to be By-gone is Ana doesnā€™t leave him alone. Desperate little onion molester.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ana definitely seems to me like the sort of friend that will leech on to you and copy everything and steal your bf

Reactions: 14
she follows saffronā€™s BF on insta lmfaooo
Give it a few weeks and we will be having the ā€œWho knows me betterā€ videos, cba with Ana and Saff, just seems so forced and fake

*edit* sorry if my post was derailing the thread

Reactions: 15
I bet Ana is fuming because she can't use the 'everyone thinks me and Jed are together' line anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched Saffron's 'Haters' vid earlier and the difference between how Saff/Wendy reacted compared to Ana/Julie
no constant 'you're just jealous'

Reactions: 19
someone duetted a video of anas on tik tok and someone commented saying ā€˜isnā€™t she the mcdonaldā€™s youtuberā€™ and people are saying imagine being known for that

• Haha
Just saw a comment on TikTok saying ana looks like Katie Hopkins and now I canā€™t un-see it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can Atticus not read?? Iā€™m so confused isnā€™t he 6 years old?? Shouldnā€™t he be able to read basic words on the packaging of the food???

Reactions: 23
Can Atticus not read?? Iā€™m so confused isnā€™t he 6 years old?? Shouldnā€™t he be able to read basic words on the packaging of the food???
This is what I thought. My nephew is exactly the same age and he can read loads

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.