Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 174062View attachment 174063
omg Byron’s new vid is gold 😂😂 Ana’s face whenever Haz answered/she got it wrong herself. Also, she says that everyone ships her and Byron together, yet she says stuff like “yea maybe a cat noise” or “I actually am jealous” when Haz said she saw Byron’s dick?? ALSO why is Byron sitting far from her and so close to Haz looolView attachment 174073
Im guessing they were trying to social distance lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she seems so out of place in his video its actually so uncomfortable to watch 😭😭

Reactions: 12
All the jokes about ana having head lice and calling her ‘nit head’ in byrons new video..wtf??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She would look so much better if she Wore a dewy foundation instead of matte, filled her brows in and wore a gloss
E49D992C-7DEF-4F85-B1BA-A862FA40D20B.png

• Sick
Reactions: 29
She would look so much better if she Wore a dewy foundation instead of matte, filled her brows in and wore a gloss
View attachment 174094
This screenshot 😂😂😂 perfectly sums her attitude up throughout as she had to know the most about Byron. But what colour is she supposed to be??

the non PG version of Ana just honestly makes me cringe. Saying she slipped a finger in 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Does she not realise her two “closest” friends are constantly taking the piss out of her and not in a friendship banter way. They dislike her.

Reactions: 34
1CC58C79-F1E7-49E9-A1EF-098617828590.png
absolutely love Haz in this vid omg she’s literally on the side lowkey roasting Ana bc she knows herself that she knows Byron so much more and is throwing it in Ana’s face (Ana literally looks pissed)

when Ana made the joke about showing people a nude Byron sent her on her phone, I can’t believe Haz actually said “as if that’s so believable” (something along the lines) lol I thought she’d go along w her joke, this whole vid just feels like Byron and Haz trying to roast her ngl, but at least Haz doesn’t make cringe sex jokes

Im guessing they were trying to social distance lol
I thought that as well at first but it’s so obvious that they aren’t 2 metres apart lmfao 😂😂

Reactions: 11
The recent video of Byron’s was so awkward to watch. Ana is so different on videos that aren’t on her channel. Her language, attitude, topics she openly discusses lol. She always has to sexualise everything

Reactions: 25
Eeeeek you could cut the tension in that video with Ana's breadknife

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That jacket is bleeping hideous
cAn YoU GUeSs wHat mY nEW faVOuriTe coLouR iS???????????

View attachment 174062View attachment 174063
omg Byron’s new vid is gold 😂😂 Ana’s face whenever Haz answered/she got it wrong herself. Also, she says that everyone ships her and Byron together, yet she says stuff like “yea maybe a cat noise” or “I actually am jealous” when Haz said she saw Byron’s dick?? ALSO why is Byron sitting far from her and so close to Haz looolView attachment 174073
i dont understand why shes keeps saying her styles changed? in her instagram photos she's wearing baggy jeans and a m&m coat and in this video shes wearing leggings and a jumper that looks likes its from primark?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This trio's dynamic is so off. Constantly feels like Ana and Haz are having a snarky back and forth for the title of Byron's Ultimate BFF. It's a total tug of war with Byron casually in the middle, lmao.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.