Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Atticus not read?? I’m so confused isn’t he 6 years old?? Shouldn’t he be able to read basic words on the packaging of the food???
I thought this to! When ana asked him to read ‘fruit and nut flapjack’ he said no, I mean I can understand him not being able to read ‘flapjack’, because although it is quite a simple word to put together it is quite long, which can be daunting for young kids. However surely he should be able to read ‘fruit and nut’, ‘nut’ is so simple and ‘fruit’ is quite a weird spelling, but when I went to school ‘fruit and vegetables’ were some of the first words we learnt to read!

Reactions: 14
So she was lying about never trying olives before..she bought them in her ‘only eating food that begins with the first letter or our names’ video!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
some more comments on the tik tok video
‘ if i get one more of her tiktoks on my fyp she’s getting blocked’
‘sorry what are those facial expressions’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So sorry if this has been mentioned before..... but I was cracking up at how Haz and Byron were blatantly taking the piss out of MeJulie in his latest video. It's so obviously that they aren't doing it as a joke!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine earning £60,000 a year and living in a house with no interior design. All this cheap tat is revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
HeY EvErYoNe(!!!), WeLcOmE bAcK tO (slight pause) aNoThEr PoSt. So I’ve just been to tesco to do my nans shopping and it got me thinking... it annoys me when ana does her 24 hour food challenges... the recent one for example, eating foods she’s never tried, why did she have to buy new food??? I’m sure her mum would’ve had mince in the fridge from this oh so famous spaghetti bolognese, why couldn’t she have made a chilli or something??? Granted she doesn’t follow recipes well so it probably wouldn’t turn out that “sick”, but at least it would’ve been an attempt. The caeser salad she had for lunch, why didn’t she make it herself??? Buy the caeser sauce (or make it), and toss in some lettuce, tomato and toasted bread. It’s not that difficult. But we all know ana has been brought up to be lazy and buy precooked food her whole life so what can we expect??? But I personally would enjoy them more if she put more effort in, instead of just going to Tesco. Rant over. Thankyou for coming to my ted talks. Don’t forget to give this post a HuGe ThUmBs Up!

Reactions: 17
So sorry if this has been mentioned before..... but I was cracking up at how Haz and Byron were blatantly taking the piss out of MeJulie in his latest video. It's so obviously that they aren't doing it as a joke!

Not being funny but this is the most boring video I’ve ever seen. I would rather watch a 24 hour vid from Ana and that is saying something.

Byron tries so hard to be funny and cool, see where Ana gets it from now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Watching Ana eat food she’s not tried was painful. Is ribs and sweet potato fries really the best she could do? And finding chocolate she’s never tried was laughable. Why didn’t she try a dessert and meal she’s never tried completely? Rather than tit meat smothered in BBQ sauce and a chocolate she knew she was going to like😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HeY EvErYoNe(!!!), WeLcOmE bAcK tO (slight pause) aNoThEr PoSt. So I’ve just been to tesco to do my nans shopping and it got me thinking... it annoys me when ana does her 24 hour food challenges... the recent one for example, eating foods she’s never tried, why did she have to buy new food??? I’m sure her mum would’ve had mince in the fridge from this oh so famous spaghetti bolognese, why couldn’t she have made a chilli or something??? Granted she doesn’t follow recipes well so it probably wouldn’t turn out that “sick”, but at least it would’ve been an attempt. The caeser salad she had for lunch, why didn’t she make it herself??? Buy the caeser sauce (or make it), and toss in some lettuce, tomato and toasted bread. It’s not that difficult. But we all know ana has been brought up to be lazy and buy precooked food her whole life so what can we expect??? But I personally would enjoy them more if she put more effort in, instead of just going to Tesco. Rant over. Thankyou for coming to my ted talks. Don’t forget to give this post a HuGe ThUmBs Up!
I can only assume it’s easier for her to write off as an expense. If she goes to Tesco specifically rather than combining what they’ve already got in.

Reactions: 13
(Sorry irrelevant to the thread; I wanted to reply to the person who told me what IB subjects they took but I can’t find the comment lol) but I got my results today!!! What did you get?? (It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, either way congrats!!!)

Reactions: 4
(Sorry irrelevant to the thread; I wanted to reply to the person who told me what IB subjects they took but I can’t find the comment lol) but I got my results today!!! What did you get?? (It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me, either way congrats!!!)
It wasn’t me but congratulations, I hope you got what you wanted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Give us a clue Ana. What are you doing as you do a lot of things pretty good...

Sitting in bed?
Eating onion?
tanning too dark?
Talking about sex?
Pretending you're dating boys you're obsessee with?
Talking about your boobs?
Wearing sizes 10 times too small?

Screenshot_20200706-161022_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Give us a clue Ana. What are you doing as you do a lot of things pretty good...

Sitting in bed?
Eating onion?
tanning too dark?
Talking about sex?
Pretending you're dating boys you're obsessee with?
Talking about your boobs?
Wearing sizes 10 times too small?

View attachment 173865
Can’t forget eating McDonald’s or being a tiktok star

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.