Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be the lighting as well as the orange face with blonde hair but Ana looks awful in that video with haz and byron. she has caked her face in foundation and/or fake tan and the person above is right, her face is PUFFY!!! like her weight clearly doesnt go to her waist but it goes straight to her face and chin. the girl has lost ALL definition to her mcdonalds obsession.

Reactions: 28
They dont even looks 1m apart let alone 2, lol.

Did anyone notice byron's intro looks like a mickey take of Saffron's? Dunno if that's just a trend that other youtubers do though.

Reactions: 13
Christ Ana’s immature ‘humour’ for anything sexual really jumped out in byron’s video, like she’s a giddy school girl or something, so cringe to be acting that way at age 19, nearly 20. Also is it just me or does anyone else think she has the same cringey, try hard, awkward and exaggerated sexual ‘humour’ with Byron and Haz as she does with Mejules? I can’t explain it but they give the same disgusted, slightly weirded out reaction Mejules does whenever Ana makes one of her giddy remarks. Don’t buy that their friendship is genuine at all, it comes across so snidey and bitchy, Haz and Ana always trying to one up each other with Byron probably bitching about one to the other one. No normal group of 19-20 year olds act like that in their friendship groups, it’s just weird

Reactions: 18

Did anyone notice byron's intro looks like a mickey take of Saffron's? Dunno if that's just a trend that other youtubers do though.
I said it recently on soph does life thread that it looks like soph had copied editing style of Saf/Ana and I think that’s cause Byron edits for people signed to their management. He’s said before most of his income comes from video editing.

The social distancing rules in england have changed and you can be 1m apart now .. called 1m+ (in classic vague UK government style)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just proves even more that Ana edits her photos way too much, the whole video was filmed at an angle where a double chin was peaking out

Last edited:
Reactions: 16

Honestly I think that’s just because he edits her videos

Reactions: 6
not body shaming Ana at all because she isn’t in any way fat or anything but if I saw just her head and nothing else of her body, I’d assume from how bloated her face is, her body wasn’t at all as slim as hers is. The way she contours her cheeks doesn’t help it either.

Is anyone else sick to death of hearing that Wii music Byron uses in his videos 😶 it’s in loads of Saffron’s too so it’s obvious he does edit hers

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.