Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To answer this girls comment: sustainable brands won't sponsor Ana so she'll never do it

Also, this is style?🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 169894
If I was truly watching the haul to see the clothes on and how they fit, I would be so annoyed that she's not even properly wearing it in the clip. How did the brand approve this? 😂

Reactions: 11
A girl on tiktok made a video to counter the American stereotype that British people don’t have nice teeth. I’m confused on why Ana is included in this video???
View attachment 169596
If it was made to counter the stereotype shouldn’t the pictures show their actual...teeth???

I live in Leicester and seeing Ana (who lives close to here) complaining that she can’t go out yet and do everything she wants to do whilst her lockdown rules are relaxing more than ours.. is pissing me off! She doesn’t realise how lucky she is to not have had any confirmed cases in her family/friends, like a lot of us here in Leicester, and with her living so close you'd think that if she really was ‘scared to go out’ her and MeJulie would actually listen, and have some respect. But they have never cared about anybody other than themselves so I’m not surprised really!
Praying for all your friends and family! 🤍🤍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ana on her recent misguided video: I hope this gave you some inspiration.
Yeah it did actually, thanks hun. Gave me the inspiration to wear the complete opposite of your outfit choices cos you look like a bleeping twit!
I'll be the first to admit I have hardly any fashion sense but my god do I feel like a fashion icon compared to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 170580
How the top Anna is wearing is meant to look😳 WHY has no one told her it’s looks bloody ridiculous, Julie seems to be brutally honest so why is she letting Anna walk around with a top that clearly doesn’t fit her. She just looks like an idiot
Its cause shes wearing a shirt that is like two sizes too small for her. She is like pretending to be smaller than she is. And again makes her younger viewers feel bad about their bodies

you caught me🤣 I just wish I had the same fashion sense as Anna
Everyone does HAHAHA:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
For any one that knows imogenation, I make up silly stories on her thread about how I imagine special occasions with her and her family go. I've included our two gals in this one so thought I'd leave it here too. Hope you enjoy. 🙂🙂 Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of tit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
For any one that knows imogenation, I make up silly stories on her thread about how I imagine special occasions with her and her family go. I've included our two gals in this one so thought I'd leave it here too. Hope you enjoy. 🙂🙂 Salads date- Tonight bensalads got a date, it's a woman he met on plenty of fish. Shes 45, her profile says shes feisty and she has two kids, one of whom is an influencer. "That'll give us something to talk about " Ben had thought to himself as he had messaged her back, he had said "Many thanks for your kind offer to meet up, I'll be there ready and waiting. Cant wait for you to cum". Hes happy with that response, polite but cheeky. Imo and spenny come over to help him pick an outfit. They go through his wardrobe and Spenny finds something "Um ben, what's this?". He holds up the dusty outfit "oh theres a funny story behind that you know" he chuckles. He goes on to tell them it was a leather cat woman suit Dirty dee had bought for him back in the day "yeah it was bit of a squeeze for me to get into but your mother loved me wearing it". Says salad. There is a hole in both the front crotch and on the back of it. "Obviously these holes must have come in useful.. could I borrow it ben?" Spenny enquires. " Course ya can , that's what families do they share everything. Just make sure you dont get any of your juices on it". Salad is so kind and spenny has a little cry. Back to business, the outfit. They opt for a pink Hawaiian shirt with purple flowers, nude chinos and some plimpsoles. "Pink to make the ladies wink" says comedian Spencer. Ben sets off to the restaurant and waits. It's not long before his date arrives. Shes looks slightly older than her profile picture and her eyebrows look like they have been drawn on by a child but salad is impressed. On her wrists she sports a Daniel Wellington watch and wears a Fendi headband. "You alright?" She says . He stands up to pull the chair out for her and give her a peck on the check. She glares at him " I wouldn't if I were you". " oh ok" says ben " well its lovely to meet you , I'm Benjamin salad hudson, you can call me salad. You heard of Edward scissorhands hands? The ladies call me salad magic hands " he gestures with his fingers and winks . Shes not impressed "Think youre funny do ya? ". She remembers her daughter's advice "don't fly off the handle mum or you'll never get sex like I did that one time I lost my verginity ". She composes herself "I'm sorry I'm just nervous, my names julie. I do Instagram. I work for Daniel Wellington alot and have even done a Tesco ad". "Oh I can't say I've heard of daniel Wellington " says salad innocently. This sets her off "never heard of em? Not good enough for you are they? Jealous are ya ? Wish you could do it do ya?". "Well no..I just can't say I'm familiar with the brand..so you got kids then?" Says salad , quickly trying to change the subject. "Yeah I've got two , 6 and 19. My daughter does YouTube ". " yes you mentioned that ,so does my imogen , perhaps they know each other". "Know each other? What you think coz they are both influencers they will automatically know each other. My daughter wouldn't be seen dead with the likes of yours , shes got a million followers on tik tok y'know what does yours got eh?". Speaking of daughters they have arrived to spy. Ana is hiding behind her phone sending multiple messages at a time to byron with no response and Imo arrives with spenny in tow of course. "OMG" screams Imo when she spots her " I can't cope, your the influencer who's mums on a date with my dad". "Oh yeah wow . So sick" says Ana. They talk about how they might end up stepsisters "And you've got a brother close in age to my little hugo dont you?" Says Imo "hugo is 16". "Oh sick yeah " says Ana " my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them". Meanwhile spenny is keeping an eye on the date while the women gossip. Julies still kicking off and downs a glass of blue wkd. It calms her down. Ben decides to lighten the mood with some innocent jokes "what's brown and sticky? "He asks. "I dunno, a piece of tit" says me julie. "No , a stick" says salad. Me julie cackles. Ben continues " if you like that one , what's pink and fluffy" . The wkd has really hit me julie now "I dunno but I'll tell you what's pink and wet". Imo overhears this "Wahey" she yells at the top of her voice across the restaurant " get your coat dad you've pulled. HE LOVES IT". They all leave and on the walk home Spenny slips salad a condom "fill this up for me ben , we don't want anymore mini Hugo's running around, and if you don't wear it , I'll come round and tell you off" he wags his finger at him. "Hahaha" laughs Ana "sick joke, licherally the funniest joke I've ever heard in my life , my subscribers will die when I tell them ". Wrong move Ana , Imo isn't happy. She slaps her across the face and goes home to take notes for her next story time "You tuber flirts and comes on to my HUSBAND IN FRONT of me". Salad and julie arrive back at salads and ana stays in the next room to listen. They get down to business "Like that do ya?" Me julie roars " like having your way with me do ya". When Salad is finished hes bruised and battered. Hes a little bit scared but he really enjoyed it. Phew! Julie is relieved. As shes leaving ben slips her his y fronts to keep as a souvenir. Ana wears them in her next lounge ad. They arrange a second date but sadly salad ignored spennys warnings about the condom and julie discovers weeks later hes given her chlamydia. Salad is disappointed but he lives to fight another day , hes got women on tap so he mustn't grumble. Imo makes another story time about the stepmother from hell.
‘Ana wears them in her next lounge ad’🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 170580
How the top Anna is wearing is meant to look😳 WHY has no one told her it’s looks bloody ridiculous, Julie seems to be brutally honest so why is she letting Anna walk around with a top that clearly doesn’t fit her. She just looks like an idiot
you’ve just reminded me of where I thought I’d seen this before on molly Mae but just similar t

Ana has made it look so trashy by not being honest about what her size is.She’s not even bg in the slightest either so it’s really sad to see her wearing too small clothing and breathing in. Really damaging.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I know it’s just her hand. It’s just her hand. Definitely just her hand.

D2F84A15-C3CC-4A42-9AB6-69E0CF523B2B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Not sure about anyone elses bf, but I don't think if she wants to get a boyfriend she should be posting pictures in her undies on instagram...maybe its cause i'm old fashioned but if I were a guy I wouldn't want the whole world to be able to see pictures on my girlfriend being close to naked on social media. Can some guys confirm if thats right or if I'm just odd :) lol
I agree about undie pictures, but i have pics on my insta in bikinis and my bf whose super respectful knew that before he went after me, hes a really conservative guy and respected me still but some guys will try to make the virgins and "hos" argument. I do agree her pics are too much though

Reactions: 3
" my brother is 6 so that's only like 5 years between them".
DEAD😂😂
Honestly this is 100% something Ana would say 😂😂 I literally read it with her voice

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure about anyone elses bf, but I don't think if she wants to get a boyfriend she should be posting pictures in her undies on instagram...maybe its cause i'm old fashioned but if I were a guy I wouldn't want the whole world to be able to see pictures on my girlfriend being close to naked on social media. Can some guys confirm if thats right or if I'm just odd :) lol
i do think this is true. However if this is anas choice she will probably have to end up with someone with a similar social status to her or in the public eye if anyone...Can’t imagine any ‘lowkey’ boys to not be intimidated by her instagram (from what I’ve learnt from my own bf too and his friends’ opinions).

I think saffron barker has a boyfriend? And he doesn’t look famous. But ana promotes similar content to saffron... but when you compare their instagrams the vibe is so so different.

I think boys are moving away from telling their girl what to do and rather just avoid girls that give off a certain vibe in the first place.

however I am all for girls posting what they want. Ana just comes off as she’s trying really hard all the time so it makes me cringe. Most influencers post similar underwear companies like lounge etc. Including saffron? But I do have to say ana definitely takes this to the next level. I follow quite a few influencers similar in age like Olivia grace herring, Millie, flossie etc. and especially when you compare anas demographic of followers and her ‘YouTube content’, her instagram seems quite out there.

(hope this doesn’t come off unnecessarily judgemental, quite hard to comment on her insta pics in my opinion bc I do hate seeing girls get judged but I do think her content really does not align at all. She gives me tana mongeau vibes from her ig and tiktok if you know what I mean.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i do think this is true. However if this is anas choice she will probably have to end up with someone with a similar social status to her or in the public eye if anyone...Can’t imagine any ‘lowkey’ boys to not be intimidated by her instagram (from what I’ve learnt from my own bf too and his friends’ opinions).

I think saffron barker has a boyfriend? And he doesn’t look famous. But ana promotes similar content to saffron... but when you compare their instagrams the vibe is so so different.

I think boys are moving away from telling their girl what to do and rather just avoid girls that give off a certain vibe in the first place.

however I am all for girls posting what they want. Ana just comes off as she’s trying really hard all the time so it makes me cringe. Most influencers post similar underwear companies like lounge etc. Including saffron? But I do have to say ana definitely takes this to the next level. I follow quite a few influencers similar in age like Olivia grace herring, Millie, flossie etc. and especially when you compare anas demographic of followers and her ‘YouTube content’, her instagram seems quite out there.

(hope this doesn’t come off unnecessarily judgemental, quite hard to comment on her insta pics in my opinion bc I do hate seeing girls get judged but I do think her content really does not align at all. She gives me tana mongeau vibes from her ig and tiktok if you know what I mean.)
I totally agree with this. Ana posts the same as other influencers her age on ig, but her YouTube is aimed for younger girls. Whereas Millie T and Flossie’s (for example) videos are targeted towards older teenagers. I think Ana is clever,however, you have to give it to her. She knows that if she does more ‘childish’ videos on YouTube, they’ll draw in more views. And if she posts certain kind of pictures on insta, they’ll get a lot more interaction. She knows what she’s doing, and sis is getting that coin.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
73A8E9A7-361B-463D-964F-734037BD3F12.jpeg

saw she liked this tweet, what jobs do u guys think she could be applying for lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.