Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julies ad On her story for cash back, “I’ve got you 25% off shein” like she personally has got it for us lmaoooo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Julies ad On her story for cash back, “I’ve got you 25% off shein” like she personally has got it for us lmaoooo
She’s a hardworking independent single mum! She sat with all the top dogs at shein and she hustled for this discount code! Even have them all a free Daniel Wellington watch to secure 25% off
:ROFLMAO::D

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ana on the topic on tampons “I tried it again and I think I might prefer it”
OMG WHAT A COINCIDENCE💷💷💷💷💷

After her quick fire assumptions video it got me so annoyed she said she has six figures in her bank account FOR DOING duck ALL. It also made me think that I have never purchased anything that any “influencer” has advertised. If anything it puts me off buying things shown because I know a large amount of the time they don’t use it in everyday life. Take the function of beauty shampoo every was being paid to advertise a few months ago. Even Syd and Ells friend got paid to do it and she’s not even a YouTuber or influencer. Just about every single one of the people who showed it in their video were saying “OMG LOVE this stuff it’s made such a difference, love using it” and the bottle was still bloody full 😭🤣 not a drop of liquid was out it. I know of someone who got “insta famous” for having triplets (3 major pay checks btw) And she literally gets a crazy amount of money for showing things like Flash mops and Fairy dishwasher tablets. They’re defo not daft making money from things like that anyway but I don’t know if my dignity would allow me to advertise all these things knowing I don’t truly use a lot of them!

Reactions: 24
If a company are going to pay you to promote their services the LEAST the VERY LEAST you can do is get their client’s name right.

She can neither spell or pronounce them correctly. What a nonce.
C139E85A-6DCF-43E4-8A18-BA9F46550004.jpeg

Reactions: 7
If a company are going to pay you to promote their services the LEAST the VERY LEAST you can do is get their client’s name right.

She can neither spell or pronounce them correctly. What a ponce.
View attachment 164008
Give her a break. We all know she's an uneducated swine. She clearly used those brands to lure impressionable young girls in when clearly its not an AD with them. Someone needs to report her, Id like to see if she's declaring this income as she's doing so many now that she's definitely making a fair bit.

Reactions: 14
Anastasia kingsnorth: “I’ve started using tampons, and I think I might actually prefer them”

also Anastasia kingsnorth: *not even a month ago*
2E9960F8-C2D1-4C49-A2D4-902F87BE44B3.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I’m pretty sure she still had a tiny fly moving about in her hair when she was talking about flies at the start of the video.

Also how sad is it that you make your whole family (cos obviously Atticus has to go) go to a field whilst you change in the car and take pics 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't get her life at all she just wants to have followers and likes. For example her instagram photos recently. She's not really a fashion instagram nor beauty actually? She's taking bikini pics whilst standing on her bed frame. Take it outfit or in the bathroom mirror, make it relevant. Same with the other ones she's creating all these (I'd say digusting) outfits but it's literally all for likes. Because she never goes out, when she does It's only ever to tescos or to take these pics for instagram. What is her purpose exactly? Is she interested in fashion, if she was surely she'd look up brands not just the cheap ones. Is she interested in photography? Surely if she was she wouldn't be standing on her bloody bed frame to get a white wall. I genuinely couldn't imagine living a life solely for likes and followers.
That’s her job though that’s what influencers get paid to do, get likes, take photos and have a lot of engagement for brand deals

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she still had a tiny fly moving about in her hair when she was talking about flies at the start of the video.

Also how sad is it that you make your whole family (cos obviously Atticus has to go) go to a field whilst you change in the car and take pics 😂😂
Surely the flies would’ve been a sign that she was wasting her time doing something quite ignorant ://

Reactions: 6

She can neither spell or pronounce them correctly. What a ponce.
View attachment 164008
Sometimes I just wonder why these brands choose to collaborate with her, like seriously?? There are way more other girls on instagram who deserve that
No offence but seriously she downgrades every brand she mentions, don't know why they decide to let their name be associated with hers

Reactions: 15
How ironic is it that Tampax are sponsoring Ana of all people! "Remember to bin your tampons guys and don't flush them"- If only she could take her own advice and bin her used pads instead of throwing them on the floor.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Adblock on google chrome!! I don't watch any of these youtubers without adblock. You'd be shocked to see how many ads youtube actually displays, even the ones we don't notice!
Adblock is a bit shady with data, I recommend uBlock Origin to everyone

Reactions: 6

Rumour has it she has headlice. And crabs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.