Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana tweeted there’s some good videos being filmed soon, one involving her getting drunk with her friends...

So the usual content then

Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Ana and saff think they’re better than everyone even though they dropped out of school lol.. I’m not saying education is absolutely crucial for leading a good life or trying to say it defines us whatsoever, it’s just they both seem to laugh/brush off people who recieved full education?? (Idk how to explain lol) I’m receiving my IB results in a few days and it really irks me how Ana complains about A levels being too hard and dropping out the first day. (Also does anyone knows when she was talking about BTEC students? which vid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Is it just me or does Ana and saff think they’re better than everyone even though they dropped out of school lol.. I’m not saying education is absolutely crucial for leading a good life or trying to say it defines us whatsoever, it’s just they both seem to laugh/brush off people who recieved full education?? (Idk how to explain lol) I’m receiving my IB results in a few days and it really irks me how Ana complains about A levels being too hard and dropping out the first day. (Also does anyone knows when she was talking about BTEC students? which vid?
Can't speak for Saff since I barely watch her content, but I completely agree regarding Ana. I completely respect that post-16 education isn't for everyone and it seems it wasn't for Ana, and I'm glad she wasn't pressured to stick it out as she didn't want to do it -- but the way she goes about addressing it, like you said, does seem really arrogant.
(by the way me too w IB results!! good luck <3)

Reactions: 9
Can't speak for Saff since I barely watch her content, but I completely agree regarding Ana. I completely respect that post-16 education isn't for everyone and it seems it wasn't for Ana, and I'm glad she wasn't pressured to stick it out as she didn't want to do it -- but the way she goes about addressing it, like you said, does seem really arrogant.
(by the way me too w IB results!! good luck <3)
Thank you :)) (sorry to everyone else this is completely irrelevant to the thread) but what subjects did you take lol

Reactions: 5
higher bio,chem,maths,business; sl eng lang&lit, Chinese a! Good luck to you!!
Good luck with your results!!! I'm sure you'll do great. Again off topic but I was learning a little mandarin before school was finished Ni hao! Sorry there are no accents on them lol. I can barely remember them aha

Reactions: 2
I hate when she says she’s getting ‘really drunk’ in her videos because when she posts them she’s had like one drink

Reactions: 28
the reason ana aint got a boyfriend is because she looks so bloody desperate for a shag 🤢

also in that recent lounge underwear ad post u can literally see the line of her vagina well classy 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I hate when she says she’s getting ‘really drunk’ in her videos because when she posts them she’s had like one drink
I get the vibes that she’s the type of girl that has a sip of alcohol and pretends to be extremely drunk just to get attention

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another 24 hour video! Eating foods she's never tried. Though I thought she didn't post a video at 10am on Saturdays? Usually it's Sundays?

Reactions: 4
Another 24 hour video! Eating foods she's never tried. Though I thought she didn't post a video at 10am on Saturdays? Usually it's Sundays?
I think that’s gone up on the wrong day accidentally cause she hasn’t posted anything on insta before it like she normally does.

pretty sure she got the video idea from here as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that’s gone up on the wrong day accidentally cause she hasn’t posted anything on insta before it like she normally does.

pretty sure she got the video idea from here as well 😂
Honestly made me think it was the wrong day today and I panicked! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ANOTHER 24 HOUR VIDEO YET THIS witch HAS THE NERVE TO TRY TO BE GOALS. Also eating all that in your bed, is digusting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am usually a silent tattler but oh my. Ana has really outdone herself this time-

I thought I could move past the fact she thought that smoked salmon was the same as normal baked/ cooked salmon.
But my head exploded when I watched her put MILK INTO RASPBERRY FRUIT TEA!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I am usually a silent tattler but oh my. Ana has really outdone herself this time-

I thought I could move past the fact she thought that smoked salmon was the same as normal baked/ cooked salmon.
But my head exploded when I watched her put MILK INTO RASPBERRY FRUIT TEA!
omg i literally came here from watching that video and seeing her put milk in her flavoured tea. i am horrified

Reactions: 17
She’s eating ribs in the most polite way, yet whenever she usually eats it’s as if she’s never been fed. Actually never seen anyone eat a rack of ribs with a knife and fork 😂 & why is she putting milk in her raspberry tea, that’s why it went all bitty Anna, you silly sausage 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.