Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 wonky bits, dirty tan, constant talk about her V card but never had a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saff barely talks about boys/sex/her body count and her ig pictures/tik toks are a lot more appropriate.. at least that’s one thing Ana isn’t copying

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There's nothing wrong with sleeping with however many people you want as long as it's consensual and safe. I think the thing with Ana is she thinks it's some sort of personality trait to have sex when literally a lot of us are as well, it's normal. Like yeah you have the odd conversation every now and then with your friends about it but it's an achievement, it's natural, where's the need to bring it up all the time.

There's nothing wrong with sleeping with however many people you want as long as it's consensual and safe. I think the thing with Ana is she thinks it's some sort of personality trait to have sex when literally a lot of us are as well, it's normal. Like yeah you have the odd conversation every now and then with your friends about it but it's an achievement, it's natural, where's the need to bring it up all the time.
*not an achievement
wooops

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the other thing with Ana's obsession of talking about sex and body count is that she no longer has any idea who her audience is or how to cater to them. Byron & Haz talk about sex all the time but it's pretty clear their channels are for older teenagers, right? But Ana goes from doing a 'i only ate pink for 24 hours' ... which surely only a 12 year old would want to watch... to talk about how many people her Mum has slept with. It's all over the place, her brand is so messed up.

Reactions: 37
Find me one Normal person who isn’t from Ana’s following who is actually interested in what julies wearing today pls

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ana’s hair extensions look SO awful, I wish she’d just cut it short and get rid of the dead ends, I think it would really suit her face
She looks so young here and I can’t figure out what’s different

Reactions: 3
when Julie was asked if she does Instagram because of Ana and she answered no. What a load of bull tit, if Ana wasn't doing youtube Julie would be a nobody and she 100% would not be doing Instagram. Does she not realise brands only want to do spons with her because of Ana being a youtuber, or is she just lying because she thinks it makes her more genuine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why does anas insta bio say ‘girl from tiktok’ like she’s famous on there, 90% of her following is because of YouTube, not because she is entertainingly or funny 😂
She’s changed it now, we know you’re lurking!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

*not an achievement
wooops
Sorry bit late to this but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The girls been told multiple times by multiple people to stop sex shaming, she apologised (she is entitled to her own view JS) but you dont need to drag it out.
As everyone said, this is a thread about ANA. Can everyone stop bleeping getting at eachothers throats

I think I @ed the wrong person but u get where I was going lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm curious to know the last time Julie worked, I've seen it mentioned a few times but has she seriously not worked since before Atticus was born?

Even though to her insta is a 'job' it's beyond me how she's comfortable living off her daughter and benefits.

Reactions: 11
Just going to put it out there, don't think it's fair to be penalised for adding my opinion late to a certain topic within the thread. Especially as it was to do with Ana anyway, people aren't constantly going to be on here so there is stuff they would've missed out on. And if they want to add their input I don't see the problem with that. Everyone just needs to stop policing what people say, what timeframe etc. No hard feelings 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry bit late to this but everyone is entitled to their own opinion. The girls been told multiple times by multiple people to stop sex shaming, she apologised (she is entitled to her own view JS) but you dont need to drag it out.
As everyone said, this is a thread about ANA. Can everyone stop bleeping getting at eachothers throats

I think I @ed the wrong person but u get where I was going lol
I’m sorry, i agree people should stop having discussions amongst themselves on their own lives. But the above poster is clearly talking about Ana.
We are allowed to talk about Ana, her talking about sex 24/7, Julie and ana on tinder, etc.
That conversation shouldn’t be policed as we are discussing the content she has put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm curious to know the last time Julie worked, I've seen it mentioned a few times but has she seriously not worked since before Atticus was born?

Even though to her insta is a 'job' it's beyond me how she's comfortable living off her daughter and benefits.
I’d hazard a guess that Julie hasn’t worked in a good 19-20 years. I can imagine it being a bone of contention in any relationship she’s been in with her children’s fathers.

She gives it the big “independent single woman” act but I can imagine her expectation of a relationship is that “the man works to pay for his woman, what’s his is mine and what’s mine is mine”.

I really can’t stand her anymore.

Reactions: 18

It seems like it’s been a long time as when Anna asked what was your last job she paused and then replied the one I’m doing now, like just say what your last job was? Last job doesn’t = the one you’re doing now lol

Reactions: 24
It seems like it’s been a long time as when Anna asked what was your last job she paused and then replied the one I’m doing now, like just say what your last job was? Last job doesn’t = the one you’re doing now lol
Yeah what did she mean by that, maybe I'm being thick.but I was like huhh?

Reactions: 9
Yeah what did she mean by that, maybe I'm being thick.but I was like huhh?
I think she didn’t want to reveal her job (prob cos we’re always talking about it lol). So she paused and then said that instead of saying her job title

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.