An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. She’s quite the over sharer.
And even that story still seemed like a humble brag that her 2 year old could speak like that
Its all for validation. So people like and comment to make her feel good as she doesn't get that interaction from people in her life. Its really sad

It made me think, as I'm sure she would be braggy about it. If R can communicate so well, how's potty training going?! I have friends with kids a similar or even younger than R and they don't speak as well but their potty training is well under way.
Not so humble brag.... My boys speach is average for his age, he's just turned 2. He says he needs to poop and wee. Sometimes when getting undressed for the bath he will say his name then 'wee wee' and does it in the potty!
We are no way potty training for a loooooong time but it's great that he knows :)

Reactions: 3
It made me think, as I'm sure she would be braggy about it. If R can communicate so well, how's potty training going?! I have friends with kids a similar or even younger than R and they don't speak as well but their potty training is well under way.
I am pretty certain Emma started potty training with R a good while ago but she hasn’t grasped it yet so she hasn’t shared it. I expect one day Emma will post a story saying R has woken up and decided to use the toilet and is no longer in nappies/pull-ups - yet in fact it’s taken her months to get to that stage.

I think I remember her saying at one point that she was going to focus on it in the Summer before R turned 2…

Reactions: 4
I’m sure we will get a preachy post at one point how R actually fully potty trained within ten minutes and actually amazoned in her own potty and loo roll

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she constantly buying that child new (sad beige) clothes?? I swear she posts about buying new things every few days, how many clothes can one girl wear?
Also love how she aff-links everything under the sun and is buying sweatshop clothes every week but reminds us to buy secondhand toys to be sustainable 🤡🙃

Reactions: 5
Why is she constantly buying that child new (sad beige) clothes?? I swear she posts about buying new things every few days, how many clothes can one girl wear?
Also love how she aff-links everything under the sun and is buying sweatshop clothes every week but reminds us to buy secondhand toys to be sustainable 🤡🙃
How much does a part time teacher earn is what I want to know to be able to buy new clothes everyday

After she bought the 9th set of pinky beige matching set with hearts 🥱 you'd think Rosie had enough clothes? Not to mention the countless jumpers and cardigans. Her house must be like a jumble sale upstairs!

I’m sure we will get a preachy post at one point how R actually fully potty trained within ten minutes and actually amazoned in her own potty and loo roll
No Rosie isn't allowed to use a phone or tablet so wouldn't be able to order online 🤪

I've also never known such an ill child either? Does she have some underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've also never known such an ill child either? Does she have some underlying medical condition or a compromised immune system?
I think it's probably because she just constantly tells us she's really ill when she's probably just got the sniffles.

After she bought the 9th set of pinky beige matching set with hearts 🥱 you'd think Rosie had enough clothes? Not to mention the countless jumpers and cardigans. Her house must be like a jumble sale upstairs!

No Rosie isn't allowed to use a phone or tablet so wouldn't be able to order online 🤪

Now I haven’t been watching her for long but haven’t ever seen anything Rosie does outdoors. She probably isn’t allowed in the dirt so has zero immune system built up

Oh she used to film her out and about “mark making” with a stick
And numerous trips to costa

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she used to film her out and about “mark making” with a stick
And numerous trips to costa
Am I the only person who doesn't get the whole obsession with Costa? So many people seem to be obsessed with it. Their coffee is pretty average and food selection is pretty generic. I only like their black forest got chocs and the fact they have a drive through so I can get a sneaky coffee when my toddler is asleep in the car. Maybe I'm spoiled as where I live there are so many independent coffee places that have a personality?!

Am I the only person who doesn't get the whole obsession with Costa? So many people seem to be obsessed with it. Their coffee is pretty average and food selection is pretty generic. I only like their black forest got chocs and the fact they have a drive through so I can get a sneaky coffee when my toddler is asleep in the car. Maybe I'm spoiled as where I live there are so many independent coffee places that have a personality?!
I don’t understand why so many instagram mums think a Costa “date” is a day out for kids. Loads of them always seem to be there with their kids. Take them to the park, or swimming, or honestly almost anything but how is constantly going out for a coffee - which they don’t drink - in anyway fun?!

I don’t understand why so many instagram mums think a Costa “date” is a day out for kids. Loads of them always seem to be there with their kids. Take them to the park, or swimming, or honestly almost anything but how is constantly going out for a coffee - which they don’t drink - in anyway fun?!
Totally agree, Costa is there as somewhere to bribe them to sit still with a babyccino for 5 minutes while you recharge for the rest of your day!

Its all for attention. To show everyone how Rosie just sits and chats while they enjoy a Costa and a snack.
My boy would sit until his snack is consumed then attempt to escape from his seat or make cockerel noises (his new fav). Probably climb on the table and spill my coffee 🤪

When mine was a baby then Costa was pretty good. Low background noise to keep him sleeping whilst I sat enjoying some peace om my own or chatted to a friend

Writing that actually reminded me of when I took my oldest to a baby and toddler sing-along

There were way more babies than toddlers. All asleep or just sittitwith their mum happy and looking around and cooing. The toddlers were ferrel. There was a long table with instruments on covered in a table cloth. They all proceeded to grab all the instruments, hide under the table cloth giggling, run around like the lunatics they are. All to the shock of the other mums tutting and judging

• Haha
Her approach is the complete opposite of what early years teaching is about. You're meant to deepen their knowledge within the areas, not just keep extending upwards to things that you'd be asking year 1 children to do. R will not have any thorough understanding of anything she's learnt due to her mums approach.

Some of the things she does are considered awful practice in eyfs as well and how inexperienced she is tbh.

Reactions: 7
Her approach is the complete opposite of what early years teaching is about. You're meant to deepen their knowledge within the areas, not just keep extending upwards to things that you'd be asking year 1 children to do. R will not have any thorough understanding of anything she's learnt due to her mums approach.

Some of the things she does are considered awful practice in eyfs as well and how inexperienced she is tbh.
I just think she’s asking for trouble and misbehaviour from boredom when she’s in school and miles ahead of her peers - she seems obsessed with having a perfect child ready for reception who doesn’t need any help from a teacher.

Reactions: 1
I just think she’s asking for trouble and misbehaviour from boredom when she’s in school and miles ahead of her peers - she seems obsessed with having a perfect child ready for reception who doesn’t need any help from a teacher.
You'd think she'd see this all the time in reception, pushy parents who say their kid can count up to 427 but can't even accurately give 7 pencils over 🥲 its all for show. Guarantee that when she does start school that she says she's bored and not pushed enough.

Reactions: 1
You'd think she'd see this all the time in reception, pushy parents who say their kid can count up to 427 but can't even accurately give 7 pencils over 🥲 its all for show. Guarantee that when she does start school that she says she's bored and not pushed enough.
One of those ‘can we have a meeting’
Arrange this ridiculous meeting to be told they think their child isn’t being challenged so what can we as the teacher do to ensure it doesn’t continue
“He says he finds it boring” yes I’m sure they’ve aced the whole curriculum!

• Haha
She’s moaning that she has left everything till last min to do for Xmas, but swear she only work 2 days 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4