An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a look at her followers and it looks like quite a few are bots. Not sure if how you can tell if she buys them. I've seen on Lauren goodger thread you can see a report or gained and lost followers. Anyone able to tell me how to see?

Recent story and she's buying MORE clothes. Also plays for 'hours' with magnatiles? Hours? Really? Poor kid is probably forced to as it's magnatiles from 10am - 12pm

Reactions: 1
Just seen she still sits in an ikea high chair. Not sitting at the table with a full set of silverware knowing her forks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s also still in a cot.
So she is keen on Rosie being independent…. As long as it suits her agenda then.
I mean, I don’t think she’s overly old to still be in a cot (not that I’m a good judge - cot haters in my house) but seems like wanting to promote her independence would stretch to her being able to move freely round her home.

Reactions: 4
So she is keen on Rosie being independent…. As long as it suits her agenda then.
I mean, I don’t think she’s overly old to still be in a cot (not that I’m a good judge - cot haters in my house) but seems like wanting to promote her independence would stretch to her being able to move freely round her home.
I thought she'd have a Montessori floor bed set up in her room which is fantastic for independence.
Also odd she is still in highchair with tray.

Reactions: 3
I had a look at her followers and it looks like quite a few are bots. Not sure if how you can tell if she buys them. I've seen on Lauren goodger thread you can see a report or gained and lost followers. Anyone able to tell me how to see?

Recent story and she's buying MORE clothes. Also plays for 'hours' with magnatiles? Hours? Really? Poor kid is probably forced to as it's magnatiles from 10am - 12pm
You can track it on this website I believe!

Reactions: 1
I thought she'd have a Montessori floor bed set up in her room which is fantastic for independence.
Also odd she is still in highchair with tray.
Yes, even when we’ve still had little ones in high chairs after that initial crazy weaning phase we take the tray off and bring their chair up to the table. Really babying her in some ways, and forcing her to be older than needed in others. Very odd.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand how big their house is for her to have enough room to rotate toys and store them when they aren’t in use. Like a full play kitchen put away, where?

Reactions: 5
I bet she’s in the high chair and cot so she doesn’t have a chance to muck about - she seems like she would be really quite strict.

I don’t understand how big their house is for her to have enough room to rotate toys and store them when they aren’t in use. Like a full play kitchen put away, where?
I think I remember her saying they have lots of storage boxes everywhere. In cupboards, sunder beds etc. I always thought she was in a ground floor flat or the bottom of a maisonette? If she is in a house then probably has adequate loft storage.

I bet she’s in the high chair and cot so she doesn’t have a chance to muck about - she seems like she would be really quite strict.
I find it so much easier with my little boy in his highchair with the tray off but against the table. It feels likes he's more included as he's at the table, not just plonked on the end.

Wonder if she'll now start taking off the tray and say she's got a bed now at Xmas.

There is another website similar to here (don't think I'm allowed to share the link) that has a thread which she is discussed in amongst other accounts. Someone recently posted that they messaged Emma asking if she knew about tattle etc and she blocked them!

Hi Emma :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think I remember her saying they have lots of storage boxes everywhere. In cupboards, sunder beds etc. I always thought she was in a ground floor flat or the bottom of a maisonette? If she is in a house then probably has adequate loft storage.

I find it so much easier with my little boy in his highchair with the tray off but against the table. It feels likes he's more included as he's at the table, not just plonked on the end.

Wonder if she'll now start taking off the tray and say she's got a bed now at Xmas.

There is another website similar to here (don't think I'm allowed to share the link) that has a thread which she is discussed in amongst other accounts. Someone recently posted that they messaged Emma asking if she knew about tattle etc and she blocked them!

Hi Emma :)
Guru gossip?

I feel she comes across very rude and controlling in her stories. I don’t find it at all surprising she admits to having very few friends and doesn’t speak to any of her family. I remember her saying she and R had recently spent time with her sister who was visiting from the Netherlands but she doesn’t speak to any other family members and considers herself to not have any family! Will seems to take R to see his parents most weekends whilst she “works” and “cleans the house”. I wonder if there is also tension between Emma and Will’s parents as she always seems too busy to visit. Or whether he insists she stays at home so he and R can watch the TV 🤪

• Wow
I feel she comes across very rude and controlling in her stories. I don’t find it at all surprising she admits to having very few friends and doesn’t speak to any of her family. I remember her saying she and R had recently spent time with her sister who was visiting from the Netherlands but she doesn’t speak to any other family members and considers herself to not have any family! Will seems to take R to see his parents most weekends whilst she “works” and “cleans the house”. I wonder if there is also tension between Emma and Will’s parents as she always seems too busy to visit. Or whether he insists she stays at home so he and R can watch the TV 🤪
Guarantee you Will takes her to the grandparents and she watches cocomelon.

I recall Rosie went through a big stage of rejecting Emma and preferring her Dad and that’s probably why

I began following her page as my. LG is a bit younger and thought she had some decent "ideas" on her page, however after doing a few, I quickly learned my LG just didn't have the right temperament or interest for a lot of it.

I have to admit, I do find some of the things she recommends quite useful and been enjoyed by my LG so I do follow her for that 🙊 however I've found another page I'm starting to take preference over and they have replied to questions and messages I've sent unlike her, so she might be unfollowed soon 👋🏽

She's definitely been very lucky R has taken to her style of "parenting" but I do feel bad that she's using her child as her content. She doesn't need a child to be able to share her "knowledge" but obviously just wants to brag about her because she has nobody else to talk to.

You know what else I find really annoying, she only ever seems to let R wear basically light pink or variations of pink clothes. You'd think that would be a good way to teach her the difference between crimson red and blood red 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agreed.
I think it was her decision to not have contact with her family and fair enough, that's her choice. Wills family seem great and it's lovely to know she has people for support etc.

My guess is that Emma has low self esteem. Hence why she posts her daughters life online so she can get that validation. Its truly additive. You'll notice that if her posts have sub 30 or so likes, she hides them.

My guess is that anyone who has a different view or opinion to hers she just disposes of them. Like the poster who told her about tattle. Instantly blocked.

I used to reply to her and like ask questions in her q&a bit never got any reply. She must obviously read them and there cant be as many as she makes out

• Wow