An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has mentioned it, but it was a long time ago. I think she's only only shown her face once or twice and I think she's possibly looks half Chinese?!

I had to go look for a picture of her. Luckily it only wasted about 3 minutes of my life šŸ¤£ definitely not 100% Chinese. And pretty sure if she was, she'd very probably speak Cantonese or Mandarin and probably have R fluent in it already šŸ˜…

Attachments

in the last week or so she has put question boxes up a few times saying sheā€™ll answer the questions later. She never doesā€¦so Iā€™m assuming she isnā€™t getting any?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
in the last week or so she has put question boxes up a few times saying sheā€™ll answer the questions later. She never doesā€¦so Iā€™m assuming she isnā€™t getting any?
She just get people telling her what a twit she is or outing her tattle thread so she blocks them

Oh course R potty trained herself!

nuce sly dig at the nursery there too. Same way she got angry nursery dates to give R sausage.

that child is going to get bullied for sure as gets older. Sheā€™s already the different child by being in the older class.

Reactions: 2
8582D675-783A-47AC-8920-EA138552EC70.png

I donā€™t believe the potty training rubbish. She shared a story a few weeks ago; Rā€™s pull-up was clearly showing over the waistband of her leggings. Why not just respond with ā€œweā€™re still working on it or R will sometimes use the toiletā€? Surely if R knows when she needs to go to the toilet she wouldnā€™t be in pull-ups during the day? I think itā€™s very sad that Emma is so caught up on everything being a race and R being this perfect high achieving toddler. R is going to grow up with real self-esteem/confidence issues!

Reactions: 5
wow sorry for all those typos - I have a toddler who still thinks 3am is optional for sleep.

she is so utterly tone deaf and I donā€™t think she realised how patronising she comes across. Itā€™s interesting that she doesnā€™t seem to have many friends.

Now sheā€™s on the beg for a Tripp Trapp highchair and sharing the stickers she has given R during dinner because she has used the toilet/potty. Very strange how she has never mentioned anything about the toilet/potty before. If R has been given most of those stickers during dinner she really isn't anywhere near toilet trained. Sadly for Emma toilet training canā€™t be mastered by rote learning so sheā€™s a bit stuck on what to do. You can tell from the activities and methods she uses with R - she is the most uninspiring and boring EYFS teacher.

Reactions: 3
Why, at over 2.5, is R still using a high chair at all?
Because ā€œsheā€™s still a little bit smallā€ in Emmaā€™s words. Basically itā€™s so Emma has control. All very strange when on the other hand she wants her to be much older and doing actual school work.

Reactions: 1
Because ā€œsheā€™s still a little bit smallā€ in Emmaā€™s words. Basically itā€™s so Emma has control. All very strange when on the other hand she wants her to be much older and doing actual school work.
literally placed her in the 3-4 age room at nursery even though sheā€™s just turned 2.5 - she would sit at a chair at nursery. I feel like this is all about control. I canā€™t imagine her letting R run riot.

bleeping hell. Perhaps asking your 2.5 year old to get dinner out of the freezer might be a bit much?

imagine taking her to the toy shop and being like ā€œsorry R but you have flash cards and peg dolls at homeā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find it extremely strange that she complains of having so much work to do, so sends R and Will to his parents on Fathers Day, yet spends the following 3 hours on Instagram answering questions and uploading the cheap boring tat sheā€™s bought her Rā€™s birthday!

IMG_7877.jpeg

IMG_7878.jpeg

• Haha