An.activity.a.day

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1839727

1. Oh God, sounds like they're planning to have another little prodigy... At least it might take the pressure off Rosie a bit and with any luck the second will be a no limits climber who likes to tear up books with their bare hands and stick alphabet tiles up their nose.
This is something I think about often with Insta-mums. Obviously no matter how many kids you have you are never an expert, every kid is so different and we are all jus winging it. But so many instamums like this get on like they are God’s gift to parenting, sharing all their wisdom about their perfectly raised child…when they only have one and have no clue about the realities dealing with varying personalities and likes. what will she do if her second has no desire to sit and do these activities?

Not that you have to have multiple kids to know what you’re doing, but I do just wonder about people with only one trying to teach us how to parent as if they know it all. Like when supernanny used to tell us all how to parent and she had no bloody kids.

Reactions: 2
This is something I think about often with Insta-mums. Obviously no matter how many kids you have you are never an expert, every kid is so different and we are all jus winging it. But so many instamums like this get on like they are God’s gift to parenting, sharing all their wisdom about their perfectly raised child…when they only have one and have no clue about the realities dealing with varying personalities and likes. what will she do if her second has no desire to sit and do these activities?

Not that you have to have multiple kids to know what you’re doing, but I do just wonder about people with only one trying to teach us how to parent as if they know it all. Like when supernanny used to tell us all how to parent and she had no bloody kids.
Yes and how Rebecca Wilson/What Mummy Makes likes to act like she's god's gift to weaning when she has weaned precisely one child who seems to be about as fussy as most 5 year olds.

• Haha
View attachment 1839727

1. Oh God, sounds like they're planning to have another little prodigy... At least it might take the pressure off Rosie a bit and with any luck the second will be a no limits climber who likes to tear up books with their bare hands and stick alphabet tiles up their nose.

2. Do your own holiday research you lazy sod. What you've described there matches probably a million holiday destinations, just pick one and shut up. If you think you're getting a gifted holiday I hope you can think again.
More bragging. She can easily look on trip advisor etc but she wants everyone to know their plans. Yawn.

Que Rosie to be the perfect angel on the flight. I hope she acts like mine did. Horrific ear pain due to cabin pressure (all the kids were crying) massive dump just after take off and literally running riot. Was the worst 4 hours of my life but totally worth it for the holiday tho!!
Ahhhh... Memories lol

Edit:
We went to an AI Spanish resort all aimed at kids. They had the time of their lives just being kids. Yes it was chaos but it was their chaos and I also had so much fun. I was just a big kids too :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think God has actually just stepped aside tonight to allow her to take his place, since she obviously thinks she is worthy. Never read anyone on any phonics based instagram sound so self absorbed and in love with themselves. What a know it all.

Reactions: 5
I love the fact she says you only need to do phonics if your child is advanced like genius Rosie

Reactions: 4
Of course R is a yes for everything in that checklist 🙄
However she didn't notice the drawing only has one leg so all points are negated. 😂

Screenshot_2023-01-09-10-34-07-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

• Haha
It’s such bollocks. It’s the job of the teacher when they reach school to teach that. Absolutely no need to be teaching your 18 month old!

She pronounces so many of the sounds wrong as well - not a good example at all!

You definitely wouldn't share that picture 😂
Also the recipe isn't sugar free, it's no added sugar. The banana obviously contains natural fruit sugars for the sweetness 🙄 it really annoys me when people don't understand the difference!

Ive had to unfollow her as tit really rubs me up the wrong way. I do still enjoy the updates on here tho lol!

Ive had to unfollow her as tit really rubs me up the wrong way. I do still enjoy the updates on here tho lol!
I’m close to unfollowing her and just winging activities, her story about a new car and looking at range rovers felt quite braggy the other day. I don’t know if that’s just me?

Reactions: 1
I had no idea she was Chinese, has she ever posted a picture of herself? I’d have thought she’d have R doing more activities around the new year this week

I had no idea she was Chinese, has she ever posted a picture of herself? I’d have thought she’d have R doing more activities around the new year this week
I didn’t! I had a scroll through but couldn’t see any photos of her, she seems to just post her partner and R.