Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucking hell!! She’s always excited, happy and cosy in her pyjamas with makeup on!? Does she ever leave that sofa?

The amount of SHIT she buys 😲 certainly she is MENTAL! Buying stuff makes her happy WTF! She is a prime examples of what is wrong with our society today.

Where do I even begin… The state of that house, the poor dogs that NEVER go out (I can only imagine the smell of that living room) the state of that “beauty room” 🤣…how many mirrors can one have in one room and the pampas 🤣😂 and the “cosy” corner with that stupid chair and table, the wardrobe room with a curtain 🤣, the “cosy kitchen” that looks like a dump with a rug in it and that gold tap and that storage unit 😂, the shit bedroom with all that cheap tat squeezed in 🤣, the bathroom with that smaller-than-her-arse wood stool seat that looks so STUPID, the many one letter a day diaries 🤣, the “hallway” with those IKEA frames she turned into “a mirror” and that thin table 🤣😂, that electric fireplace and the two nightstands. The MANY slippers she constantly buys.
Is she trying to copy paste sausage-lips-Gemma?

The state of her appearance with those 💩 contoured lips, the snap on teeth, the orange makeup that is SO MUCH..

Also the fact she is so stupid, she literally knows a limited number of words.

Just fuck off, go get a job. Contribute to society.

I can’t wait for this shit show to end, for all these idiot influencers that bring no value to be redundant😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Beee

How she can call herself a “Fur baby mum/Doggy mum” when her dog’s nails look like THIS!!!! Because they only get let out on a grass garden.
Absolutely disgusting.
1AEE2284-8E75-4747-8DF3-1109D4A2A78E.jpeg

I also find it hilarious (but predictable) “insane and stuff like that” 😖 That she’s now stating/showing sizes and making out a large or a 14 is going to be waaay too big for her 🙄 etc etc. Funny she can make others feel shit now she doesn’t feel as shit.
I cannot stand her or her terribly limited vocabulary either.

• Wow
  • Sick

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She can't do any shop with me as she spins the camera around, any recipes/cooking as Bradley does it all, no DIY as its dodgy and Bradley again does it, no gardening as she only likes plastic plants, she has no family content as nobody wants to be on her Channel as she's really insulting and a bully, no make up classes as she just has the one crap around her mouth look and way too heavy, no hair tutorials as again just the one look and her hair are extensions, no dog content as she just leaves them to piss on the living room rug as she's too busy with her 3 mirrors in her junk room and no advice/teacher/guidance so we can learn something as she doesnt know anything and her vocabulary consists of under 10 words. So basically all she can do it buy copious amount of materialistic tat and hoard it all. Its getting to be a totally useless channel.

• Heart

whatitdoboo

It’s the blatant photoshop for me. Own your size girl. You just look stupid being a 10 in one pic and a 16 in the other :) :) :)
A998DE51-9725-4590-A49E-19AC5F0EE5B5.jpeg
I
EAE9D9FC-E50A-46FB-A642-C6A8DE215150.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Autumn with me, what does that even mean? Are we going to be Winter with me next month? She's one bizarre girl, it's like you have to lose 95% of your brain cells to be on her level.
Screenshot_20211024-203822_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

wtaf-x

Her whole life is just about how she looks and what she buys.

It’s all materialistic. Yes it’s nice to have things but this isn’t what life is about. Life is about the people in it. I feel so sorry for her little dogs who should be out walking for miles each day given she’s home all of the time.

Miss Sunny

The room reveal 🙄 Bed in front of the window. The wardrobes don't work properly. She's not the interior designer she thinks she is!

We're not going to get honest twin mum life, and guessing she's going to get a lot of help she won't tell us about. She says she knows babies, but seems very naive. Its all about their outfits and dressing them cutely. She's making them a reading corner so the babies/ children can go and read and have a little bit of me time 😂

I really hope she gets two adorable lively mischievous twins, with a side order of colic and terrible teething, who never nap at same time.... she needs some reality in her life and to actually work hard for once 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Can't believe she even promoting such a shit job of putting shelves up that Bradley had to finish off. The left side is too short and the brackets are in the way of the other shelves being flush. As previously mentioned they are not even floating shelves. She needs all the space she can get to fill each room of tat. Down stairs toilet is being filled with more shelves and pictures. As she is about as thick as these shelves put together, to address her reason that she can't sort her own home out is she's so busy with "work" maybe do a clean my shithole with me video then. 🙄 Well Bradley the reason why I haven't cleaned the house or cooked tea even though I'm home everyday is because I've been ordering from Shein and Amazon. I manage to do my hair and make-up, tan and of course a 2 hour pamper session. Can you take me to the Garden Centre when you finished work to get some Faux plants as you know I don't like to physically lift things? Oh and cook a Hello Fresh meal straight after that as I'm literally starving? I will put you on a time lapse as I need a sit down and chill for a bit. I will mark the meal out of 10 then you can wash up. Don't forget you're taking me to the gym before you go to work in the morning and dropping me back home so I can sleep til lunch time.

Attachments

• Haha

Miss Sunny

And the full smoothie bowl can be seen in the sink, when she moves onto reorganising the cupboard.

She must have dumped it there, carried on filming and didn't realise we can see it. She's so stupid. Obviously didn't eat it, just for show (as always) What a waste of food.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Beee

“Keeping up” is her cardio 🏃🏻‍♀️ 🙄
Whatever she sees or hears she (copies) does writes it all down in her “work” notebook for her next video or Insta post.
She is THE MOST influenced (fan girl) “influencer” I have everrr come across!
How is she not weirded out at the absolute extreme she does it to aswell???!
The funny thing is u can tell she very highly rates herself and thinks she’s well-known/popular/made it/up there with the more elite.
It clearly costs her WAAAY more than she’s earning from this ‘job’ to make content/hauls.
She’s literally paying for her job 🥴

I feel so so sorry for the dogs aswell,She does nothing with them and that phase she went through with Bradley I felt sorry for him too, trying to coach and train him into being-acting like someone he wasn’t for the ‘couples’ channel feel 🥴
She’s a fake in every sense of the word,dishonest and thick with it.
At the end of the day ‘HER channel’ is about HER- not her 15 (non paid for 👀) followers-
She loves herself,loves being infront of the camera and loves the title of ‘influencer’ and the lifestyle of being one….

• Heart

Miss Sunny

Shes definitely popped over here recently. As shes actually decided to show them walking the dogs! Hi Amy 👋

More buying. £160 in TK Maxx. Going to buy all new Christmas stuff.
What has happened to last years Christmas decorations? Nobody really changes ALL their decorations every year do they?
Plus changing the decor in the bedroom, as its been a year!

Does she live under a rock, is she not aware of climate change, or the amount of plastic in our oceans. She has no social conscience. It's all about Amy or nothing.

And if she says " How cute is it" or "So cute" again. I may vomit 🤮 How can everything be cute. How is pasta cute? Her vocabularly is severely limited.

I have it on good authority that she’s had to borrow money from family on more than 1 occasion to pay basic bills and her car payment. All whilst splurging constantly on her hauls etc & then returning most of it. Poor Bradley.

• Wow
  • Haha

Notorious RBF

Don't put wooden spoons in the dishwasher........
Makes 4 croissants for her and Bradley but only one coffee? Then while arranging the throw around her she tips the mug, no coffee spills out and the mug is spotless, then pretends to take a sip from it, holding it like it's warming her hands...if there was any coffee in that mug it would have splashed over her. Her videos are so disjointed, she says she let the dogs out for a wee then she's uncovering them on the sofa. Did they wee then run back in, jump on the sofa and cover themselves up? Or were they not wanting to go out but Amy just wanted us to see shots of her trailing her hands over her curtains? If this was a Saturday, where was Bradley? Doesn't he help her make the bed? And how long are her days? If I did what she did it would be the middle of the day before I'd even got dressed! And also ewww to not brushing her teeth first thing. I've worked in dentistry for 20+ years, you should brush your teeth first thing in the morning, before breakfast, then after every meal. Her breath must be rank. And I really could have done without the closeup of her mouth while brushing. Getting dressed then applying the body butter??

Don't even get me started on this thumbnail. Why the stupid "sexy" bed pose with a face mask? she had already been up for hours. Why did she wrap the pouf throw over her arm to light a candle? what's with the throw on the sofa? Is it covering up a pile of crap? And if she "loves" her "new" fireplace so much why did she have to put the fireplace channel on her tv? When I light my fire I don't then put one on the tv, makes no sense.

I had taken a break from her because she's just so boring and it's a bit pathetic seeing her doing the same things in every video and saying how "excited" she is, I don't like to be a grammar nazi but her inability to speak her own language drives me crazy. She had mentioned that she films shopping on her phone because it shakes less, so once more I recommend a gimble to her, she likes the comment. BUT she would rather spend 100s of pounds on crap than 20/40 pounds on an item that would make her vlogs watchable.

Last edited:
  • Haha

KT275

I can't believe I'm watching a video of 10 different angels of a smoothie bowl .. I don't know who's more of an idiot, her for filming it or me for still watching 🤯

• Haha

rose.kem12

Chatty Member
She is fake af her life is fake,her house is clattered af,she's obsessed,excited,everything is amazing and stuff like that🤣🤣🤣.
No but seriously I began to dislike her as she portraits her life to be so perfect,stuff she gets gifted we never see again,she spends all days at home face full of cakey make up waiting for Bradley to come home take her to the shops and cook her dinner

• Heart

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Shocked there isn’t already a thread about this one. She is constantly buy buy buying, even during lockdown. Dim as a solar lamp after a cloudy day. Opinions?

Reactions: 11

Pinkii

VIP Member
She 100% buys YouTube subscribers, her views and comments don’t reflect the follower numbers.

i keep repeating myself on this thread but why does she need to cake herself so much to sit at home!? You can tell she will be one of those 50/60 hear old women who will still be applying the same make up they did in their 20’s.

She is also very Dim, can’t articulate anything properly in her videos, its always ‘its literally amazing’ ‘its literally so cosy’

Miss Sunny

Run out of content, views are down, so they're moving house. It'll be another rental. So she still won't be able to do much.

Current landlord won't like how they leave that house. Bradley has dug the lawn up as they were going to AstroTurf! I'd love to see an article about the crap state Amy is going to leave that home in. About time these influencers got called out.

I hate watching her filming and driving. She loves herself so much she keeps looking at the camera rather than the road, it's so dangerous. Hopefully she gets pulled over by the police.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Miss Sunny

Cosy morning routine she’s cosy 24/7 how more cosy can she get! What routine she sits at home all day! Don’t she get bored I mean she’s not even got kids to take care off cannot imagine how bored she gets!! No wonder why she’s constantly buying and being cosy
Yep. These routines are always the effing same arent they. Who wants to watch the same thing over and over again. Slippers, dressing gown, cosy, candles, face mask, 5 minute bloody journal again. What a bloody boring life.

Got problems muchly. She seems to be always having to do things to make herself feel good. That will be the shallow, vain, self centred, shopping, cleaning, pointless life she lives.

Letting the dogs out for a wee in the garden again, as usual...how about. Getting up, putting your clothes on and taking them for a walk. If you own dogs thats part of your morning routine. How come its never part of hers? Too busy making herself a coffee, baking pastries, and watching the Xmas channel in Oct...to make herself feel good.

Does she not wonder why shes having to do all these thing to make herself feel good, or why shes so empty inside, with fake smiles, and 'being excited' Content is boring and the channel is dead. Time for a re think and do something else surely. How long is she going to make the channel limp along for.

• Heart