Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video came up and I left it on and i had to LOL when she said she is ‘choosy about the brands she works with’ 🤣🤣

duck off are you choosy amy. You’d advertise horse manure if it paid you

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe I'm watching a video of 10 different angels of a smoothie bowl .. I don't know who's more of an idiot, her for filming it or me for still watching 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And the full smoothie bowl can be seen in the sink, when she moves onto reorganising the cupboard.

She must have dumped it there, carried on filming and didn't realise we can see it. She's so stupid. Obviously didn't eat it, just for show (as always) What a waste of food.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
And the full smoothie bowl can be seen in the sink, when she moves onto reorganising the cupboard.

She must have dumped it there, carried on filming and didn't realise we can see it. She's so stupid. Obviously didn't eat it, just for show (as always) What a waste of food.
Your joking i need to have a look

Reactions: 2
Omg what a liar

I'm literally going to comment on her vidshe will probably delete my comment also when she advertised something and used old clips

She probably had full English or something and the smoothie bowl was just for the show so everyone can see how healthy she eats

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
HAHAHAHA no way!! she couldn't even blend the fruit I just don't know why she's posted that shambles of a video
Lol she’s a con it’s all for show. She’s always organising and buying more junk for her home it’s unnecessary

Reactions: 7
just seen her video on insta for the toothbrush she definitely doesn't always use .. what is with the random flower arranging at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I will watch her very closely and see how often we will see her in the clothes from shein she is claiming are amazing and she can't wait to were

Reactions: 2
bleeping hell!! She’s always excited, happy and cosy in her pyjamas with makeup on!? Does she ever leave that sofa?

The amount of tit she buys 😲 certainly she is MENTAL! Buying stuff makes her happy WTF! She is a prime examples of what is wrong with our society today.

Where do I even begin… The state of that house, the poor dogs that NEVER go out (I can only imagine the smell of that living room) the state of that “beauty room” 🤣…how many mirrors can one have in one room and the pampas 🤣😂 and the “cosy” corner with that stupid chair and table, the wardrobe room with a curtain 🤣, the “cosy kitchen” that looks like a dump with a rug in it and that gold tap and that storage unit 😂, the tit bedroom with all that cheap tat squeezed in 🤣, the bathroom with that smaller-than-her-arse wood stool seat that looks so STUPID, the many one letter a day diaries 🤣, the “hallway” with those IKEA frames she turned into “a mirror” and that thin table 🤣😂, that electric fireplace and the two nightstands. The MANY slippers she constantly buys.
Is she trying to copy paste sausage-lips-Gemma?

The state of her appearance with those 💩 contoured lips, the snap on teeth, the orange makeup that is SO MUCH..

Also the fact she is so stupid, she literally knows a limited number of words.

Just duck off, go get a job. Contribute to society.

I can’t wait for this tit show to end, for all these idiot influencers that bring no value to be redundant😐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Even her IG is extremely annoying now it's just photos of water bottles and earbuds. OK I get it you go to gym, you don't have document it everytime you go. She also puts the time on there at something like 6.30am likes she's really productive and motivational. Nope bets she sloths back to bed when Bradley goes to work then gets up at midday. Then puts full face if make up on, curls her hair (because that what she thinks work is) Watches Netflix and orders hundreds pounds worth of tat and waits for Bradley to come home from work to cook her tea. She will make 30 cookies and use her Shein bakery accessories to take some photos for content. Says she's only having 1 then back on the sofa working her way through the plate of 🍪. She is the lazy, self absorbed, nasty and a liar. I've stopped watching her youtube channel just before Christmas and tbh i only watched them for something to talk about on here but I really can't tolerate her anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So, Bradley ran a marathon and was tired and that meant she couldn't go to the gym? Yet she proclaims that she missed it.... so why didn't she drag her own lazy arse there? Or does Bradley need to chauffeur her everywhere? Amy, if you're serious about working out, you make the effort, you make the changes. Using Bradley doing a marathon was an excuse, and once you start down that road it becomes harder to get back on track. You are quite capable of driving yourself to the gym and working out.

Let's talk about that bucket list.
Buy Spring wardrobe! Is she ever not buying clothes?
Declutter AND Spring clean. That will be interesting. Do you think she realizes that decluttering requires getting rid of things?
See sunrise!!!! I suppose that will be a picture on her IG, when she's going to the gym.....water bottle and ear buds a bonus 🙄
Go for a blossom walk...WTF! How about daily walks with the dogs? I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
Strawberry picking! That I'd love to see. Does she actually bend down or just stands and gets Bradley to pick them?

She has filled up their house with so much crap that they need a bigger house, but because she's continually buying more and more crap, they can't save for a bigger house. Every room has too much furniture. I get that she's trying to project a glamorous image but, in all honesty, it just looks like a hoarder's paradise.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bradley stopped going to the gym so she stopped going. She had a spin machine which now resides in her junk room probably where she hangs all her dressing gowns on. Bradley had a treadmill before Christmas so he could workout because of covid/lockdown. She filmed herself on it a couple of times then decided it was too big for the living room so off it goes, not sure where it ended up . So now he has to go to the gym at 6am before he goes to work. She starts to tag along and makes it about herself. He does most the cleaning and cooking. I agree, she can drive and has a PT so there's no reason she cannot go, has she no friends maybe go with her sisters or mother. Its not an equal relationship and I'm surprised Its lasted this long.Its like he's looking after a spoilt entitled child.

• Heart
Does she ever walk the dogs or just sit on her ass waiting for Bradley to come home from actual work and cook her dinner

Reactions: 6
Does she ever walk the dogs or just sit on her ass waiting for Bradley to come home from actual work and cook her dinner
She had to buy a new living room rug because the dogs pissed on it so much. Considering she spends all her time in her beauty room upstairs and leaves the dogs downstairs I guess they have to hold it in until Bradley is back from work. 🙁

• Wow
  • Sad
No they don't get walked. She'll blatantly lie. When people call her out on it. Then she'll make a show of walking them (once) and put in on insta or in a video.

Poor things only get let out in the garden, which is now full of dog tit.
Out of sight of the camera the gardens are a state, overgrown and rubbish everywhere. Reality is far from the image she tries to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it makes me cringe seeing her do these reset days now, how can she blatantly copy gemma miles so much

Reactions: 6