Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone been noticed how thin her real hair is getting eg. The middle parting! It was really noticeable when she was putting her hair up. I would take the extensions out now if I were her. Too many and waaay too heavy. That and constantly using heatšŸ˜¬
just watched and noticed it straight away

not great advertisement for the hundred hair brands that sponser her

Reactions: 5
Her face looks exactly the same on her photos even though she's lost 2 stone.šŸ¤”Shoes how much she edited them before, she uses a filter still now so nobody actually knows what she really looks like, even videos can't be trusted.

Reactions: 7
Again another Zara and H&M haul. How much more stuff can she fit in that tiny house. The fact that Bradley will be really happy with a ā€˜cute little washing basket is unbelievably ignorant of her and of course sheā€™s gonna buy more of them to have an organised laundry cupboard. Do the washing regularly and it wldnt need to be organised !!! Buy cheap buy often. How many jewellery boxes can one girl need. More vases and fruit bowls to clutter more counter space in the already crammed kitchen. Iā€™d love to see her bank statements and her outgoings & all from excessive spending!!! Get a life and go out the house to somewhere other than the shops luv

Reactions: 11
I have it on good authority that sheā€™s had to borrow money from family on more than 1 occasion to pay basic bills and her car payment. All whilst splurging constantly on her hauls etc & then returning most of it. Poor Bradley.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Bradley is just going to work to keep her in candles and dressing gowns. He must be as thick as her to let this behaviour continue.

Reactions: 8
Bradley is just going to work to keep her in candles and dressing gowns. He must be as thick as her to let this behaviour continue.
I no longer have any sympathy for Bradley, he's just as bad as her and he's an enabler. Making excuses for her awful behavior towards his mum and being an all-around door mat. If he has any mates, what must they think of him and princess Amy!

Reactions: 6
I no longer have any sympathy for Bradley, he's just as bad as her and he's an enabler. Making excuses for her awful behavior towards his mum and being an all-around door mat. If he has any mates, what must they think of him and princess Amy!
He hasn't got any time for mates as he is Amy's full time carer and works full time.šŸ˜‚

Only Amy would be lighting candles and baking cakes in this weather. Also she's already started with the cosy crap and we are still in JULY?! "Literally" struggling to find any content

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Another video and more tit shopping, More cushions coz she didnā€™t but the right ones last time, more trays more cabinets more lamps more sodding rugs. Why you u buy temporary stuff to only replace it the next week. I also hate the way she says ā€œourā€ our cushions werenā€™t right and we tried them out and we decided they werenā€™t right. Like Bradley gives a flying duck about cushions and how many there are on that cozy sofa. why not send back the wrong cushions instead of keeping them and then throwing them away. Itā€™s getting ridiculous now she needs to stop worrying about material things and how things look aesthetically & start worrying about the rising energy and food prices. Someone pls have a word with this shallow impressionable girl

Reactions: 10
I watched the whole before and after reel and I couldn't tell what was different except Bradley's bank account down hundreds of pounds.

So self absorbed! Of course she had to make her mum's birthday all about her.

Took her mum out but 'needed' (she means wanted) to go to Primark to show us what's new! Had to use her Ad to make an item for her mum's birthday!

She needs so much external feedback to function. Its obvious she wanted everyone to know and tell her how wonderful and generous she is. šŸ™„

She gets through so many pairs of slippers like a pair a month and the all look the same. What the heck is she doing with them? She spends most of her day vegging out on the sofa or at her vanity table trowelling her slap on. šŸ¤”

Here we go!!!! Cosy autumn content pending.. itā€™s bleeping July!
This is ridicilous! All the influencers love cosy weather so they get excuse to slouch in the house and light candles aka thats all they do anyway!!!! Dear lord amy just has zero life and she must be bored to death!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine having so many opportunities, places, beautiful things to do with your life. Being young fit and ableā€¦. And staying at home to wear slippers and light candles at every possible opportunity.
Brighton has sooooo much to do I canā€™t even tell you guys. The local area, even if you drove an hour in each direction once a week youā€™d find so much! Her family live in beautiful places with countryside walks, nice views, pub lunches, outings with nieces and nephews etc. she doesnā€™t do anything, its such a waste.

Reactions: 10
The amount of oil burners, candles and sprays she is using in her house šŸ˜³is this healthy? Me n my migrene would never šŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
The amount of oil burners, candles and sprays she is using in her house šŸ˜³is this healthy? Me n my migrene would never šŸ¤®
Massive excessive use. I'd be sneezing and short of breath. Asthma sufferers nightmare.

I reckon she thinks she smells bad so uses all these fragrances. In reality she'll smell fine but has a mental health disorder.

Can you imagine living next to it! Selfish cow. She leaves the back door open most of the time for the dogs to "go wee wee" So it'll be constantly fragrancing the neighbourhood. šŸ¤¢šŸ¤§

Or maybe the house does smell bad with the dogs and them weeing all over the rugs all the time. And she's covering it up. Rather than deal with the issue of those poor dogs

Can imagine she too much of a princess to pick up dog tit too so the garden is probably covered in that too. And smelly šŸŖ°

Reactions: 3
That's what constitutes as her housework also included in her routine is turning the diffuser sticks over, switching her plug ins on and getting Bradley to do the rest.

Reactions: 1
First time I've watched one of her videos in months as there was an autumn haul in there. Looks like she'd still lying about her size. She bought some joggers from Asda George in size 12-14 as she keeps forgetting she's not her old size anymore and she should of sized down. Well she looks about a 12-14 NOW and yes the joggers fitted her fine. She was a 16-18 before she lost any weight. Why does she keep doing this, she had so much potential content she could of made about it. She hasn't even done any videos of her weight loss journey so boringly lazy. She did make herself a chicken salad and put it into 2 bowls, expecting the other meal to go to Bradley as hes off work with a bad back but no its for herself tomorrow. Also I noticed how much tit is actual in her house now as we can't even see the walls anymore. Imagine squishing yourself into that chair with a fireplace in your back and a floor lamp in your face. She is bonkers!!

Attachments