Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the blatant photoshop for me. Own your size girl. You just look stupid being a 10 in one pic and a 16 in the other :) :) :)
A998DE51-9725-4590-A49E-19AC5F0EE5B5.jpeg
I
EAE9D9FC-E50A-46FB-A642-C6A8DE215150.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my
remember when she claimed they went to the gym every morning
Tbf that could be true but we all know she loves to eat, and weight is 80% diet 20% exercise. No issue with her weight if she was a size 6 or size 26 but it’s the lyinnnnnnn and deception for me

Reactions: 6
I’ve always thought she looked a 16 too.
Defo trying to imitate Elle & Connor with that cringe intro

It’s the blatant photoshop for me. Own your size girl. You just look stupid being a 10 in one pic and a 16 in the other :) :) :)View attachment 611880IView attachment 611881
And she's at it again this morning on Instagram. I can't believe people fall for this blatant photoshopping. I showed the above pics to my husband and he said that there is no way that is the same person, or if it is the pictures are years apart not days/hours! It would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. That she hates her shape so much that she'd rather tell young girls that you have to be skinny to be beautiful and loved. Girls need positive role models in all sizes. We are beautiful no matter the number on the scale and beauty isn't decided by the number of likes on a picture. I honestly think Amy needs help, she's not just removing blemishes from her pictures she's removing herself. If she isn't happy with her size/weight then she should be serious about losing it. Doing an hour in the gym isn't going to work by itself, and eating chocolate and chocolate chip cookies late at night aren't doing her any favours.

And we're being blessed with another Primark haul and New Look haul. I just wonder if she will go back to just holding the clothes ( folded of course) up, and showing us one leg of a pair of trousers etc. She tries so hard to hide her true figure and that last video and that still shot showed everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
don`t know why she`s so ashamed of being curvy should embrace it fs , but then again its her vanity , also a blatant liar and its not going to do her any favours ,

What was that ott dramatic acting,funny girly comedian,forced/false character all about on the YT with her & Bradley??? 🤭
She was embarrassingly over doing it 🙈 and seemed like she’d been studying then morphed into a Elle Darby (especially) with a hint Gemma Louise Miles thrown in.
Trying alittle toooo hard 😖 along with the new “couple goals” routine.
i should’ve def gone another month of not clicking on her 🙄

What was that ott dramatic acting,funny girly comedian,forced/false character all about on the YT with her & Bradley??? 🤭
She was embarrassingly over doing it 🙈 and seemed like she’d been studying then morphed into a Elle Darby (especially) with a hint Gemma Louise Miles thrown in.
Trying alittle toooo hard 😖 along with the new “couple goals” routine.
i should’ve def gone another month of not clicking on her 🙄
Sorry we sucked you back in. It really is nausiating watching her try to be all lovey dovey, she just can't pull it off.

she posted a pic of her in GLM new line and it looked awful. She was asked what size she was wearing and she said a medium. I remember GLM saying that all the sizes run large because she wanted the baggy/oversized look. This medium did not look baggy/oversized at all, maybe Gemma should have sent a large/xlarge. and the pose she did, I just don't even know what that was. Can't she stand like a normal human being just for one picture to show off her "friends" new clothing line, instead she made it look awful and not something I'd spend money on. I commented on her beach post this morning, giving her a beauty hack, put some bronzer in your parting so it matches your face! Brown face, brown body and a gleaming white parting!

Guess what ladies, Bradleys' mum has replied to my comment about Amy disrespecting her! She said she was fine with it and was smiling and Amy wouldn't do anything bad to her (paraphrasing there). It's like they don't understand why we came out in her defense. Did she miss the bit where they announce that his parents hate being filmed then proceed to shove the camera in their faces while laughing? If his parents are okay with that kind of behaviour then there was no need for the earlier statement. Looks like they are all just overly dramatic and have to make a show of everything.

Last edited:
All ive seen is Amy piss and moan about anyone that's in her videos. His mom have only just got around to watching the video last night and saw her whinging about them being late etc. Like I've said before is not Bradley's or his parents fault that her content is dire. Trying to get people to lie about what we have watched is the least of her problems on her channel. Whats next? her mom coming on there to say that she does wear a size 10 because obviously are eyes keep seeing something else.

Attachments

• Sad
If you have to drag your boyfriend and his mum to your defense then you know what you showed made you look bad. And Bradleys defense of "it was 30 seconds your picking at", sorry but that's about how long it takes to form a first impression of someone, so if that clip was someones' first time seeing Amys' vlogs then that's the impression they got of her, rude, inconsiderate and obnoxious. The fact that his mum is posting " I will try not to be camera shy next time" is sad, she shouldn't have to change her ways to fit in with Amy, Amy should just respect other people.

Also I'm sick of all these hauls, what I would love to see her tackle is that disaster of a kitchen. She always shows the sink and stove in her cleaning vlogs but it's the back that is a tip, as seen in her nausiating vlog with Bradley in the kitchen. I would love to see her organise that. Also that video would be easier to watch because the camera would be on a tripod and not being swung around by her.

Reactions: 5
I can't even bring myself to watch the hauls...more buying stuff, I'm sure it will be more stuff shes already got loads of. Whats the point. Is there really nothing else in her life apart from shopping, eating and lying.

So she spends money on all this stuff but on Insta theyre eating a gifted breakfast. Did she beg them for it, or did they ask her 🤔 Plus I know where not to eat now, the Insta Influencer gifts/advertising back fires on me. I'd never buy anything from that cafe now. They could give coffees or food to those who genuinely can't afford it/need it. Not to some fake rude entitled lazy liar.

I can't even bring myself to watch the hauls...more buying stuff, I'm sure it will be more stuff shes already got loads of. Whats the point. Is there really nothing else in her life apart from shopping, eating and lying.

So she spends money on all this stuff but on Insta theyre eating a gifted breakfast. Did she beg them for it, or did they ask her 🤔 Plus I know where not to eat now, the Insta Influencer gifts/advertising back fires on me. I'd never buy anything from that cafe now. They could give coffees or food to those who genuinely can't afford it/need it. Not to some fake rude entitled lazy liar.
well said

her voice was real grating when in homesense ugh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
"Filling the car up Hun" was she deliberatly trying to sound like Elle Darby? Then the lazy arse let Bradley return the cart, he loaded the car, he's driving and she couldn't even take the cart back, such a princess. And still she can't master holding the camera still. For someone who claims to workout everyday, why would walking up your house stairs exhaust you? Maybe she should get that checked out.

Her life seems so empty and shallow. All her vids are the Same monotone repeat just like her days. No persona at all like has she ever made anyone laugh? She spends most of her time hiding her true size its beyond ridicilous🤦‍♂️she has all the time in the world if shes that uncomfortable with herself she surely has the assets and time To focus on good food and exercise. She gives very smug and greedy pic of herself. Surely in few years her channel has died? What Will she do? Everything build on lies and days consisting of snacks and pamper. Wont survive a day in the real world where she actually has To do something other than fake/lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Another video of lying through her fake ass teeth while sat on her arse , at home basically more of the same but the lie this time is saying she gets asked what software she uses whilst conveniently promoting skillshare , is she for real she is a insult to her subs intelligence the nonce

A to do list to be sat at home all day. seriously !

• Haha
I couldn't even watch the latest thing. She's been doing this for years and still can't hold the camera steady, it gives me headaches and motion sickness. Maybe instead of spending money on more clothes and useless crap for her overfilled house she should invest in something that would help her keep the camera steady.

And what on earth was she trying to prove with 'jumping' out at Bradley? It was so fake and forced. If you have a great relationship you don't need to do or shove it at people, it would be natural and we would see it. For all Bradleys protests to the contrary, I don't think he loves her, likes her,yes but not love. And maybe she knows this and that is why we are being force fed lovey dovey moments.

Top of that To Do List should be take those dogs for a good walk. Followed by thoroughly scrub house and donate all the clothes she'll never wear again ( because they've already appeared on her Instagram). And maybe get a structural engineer in to check the foundation or at least that bedroom door. All those dressing gowns.......why?

Reactions: 4
Guess it's Hairburst season. I understand that these companies want their products out there but surely they can pick someone who is genuine and a less fickle than "Show me the money" Walker. How can I believe in their products when the person they pay to 'advertise' them doesn't use them, except on her social media and even then she's not honest or loyal to the brand.

Also how many times on her Instagram does she have to announce her new videos? And did she just discover the swipe up because she overuses that feature daily. Just once I'd love to see a true to life, DITL of these 'Influencers". It's not all romantic music, slow cups of coffee, swanning around in full face makeup. It's noisy, messy, heating your coffee in the microwave for the 3rd time and still not finishing it, it's dog walks, dog playtime ( kids if you've got them, I'm an empty nester) laundry, dishes, cleaning the house, prepping and cooking dinner, more dishes/loading dishwasher, grabbing some time with your SO before watching some tv and bed.....throw in working from home, emails, actually working out ( and sweating buckets, not like pretty princess Amy) etc and you have my DITL, which I'd still take over hers.

So saying, it's 7:35am here in Texas and it's my Dads birthday ( he's in Scotland, 6 hours ahead of me) so I'm off to give him a Facetime then start my day with the Twelve Three Thirty workout.

Reactions: 4
Back on Insta announcing shes had a non surgical rhinoplasty...shes moved into using fillers.... :rolleyes:
I swear a lot of these influencers have underlying problems. Constantlty edit or change their appearance either in reality or through filters.

Amy is always apologising for how she looks. Everyone gets hair out of place or frizz sometimes.
Caking on the make up so its literally a mask to cover up? Which looks hideous. The altering of body parts, teeth and now nose. Its like she hates her true self. Theres taking care of yourself, and then theres Amy level of fakery and lies
Using constant shopping and spending money as a way of feeling better.

Shes always wanting constant validation from Bradley. What was that jumping out on him in the last video, and lack of respect when he said he wasnt happy and she didnt listen again. But its ok as he laughed eventually probably another one of those 'jokes' they keep commenting on and defending. If you look beneath the surface it all seems for show. Wonder what that relationship is actually like behind closed doors and off camera. It just seems like puerile laughter, bet they can't have an actual conversation.