Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
says she hasn't had chance or can even think about buying people Christmas gifts - whips out a haul of a million bags with AW as "gifts from her to her" for Christmas, having a baby, having TWINS (in case you didn't know)

Reactions: 9
Hospital packing video 😲

Makeup and hair straighteners, plus all the stuff to take aesthetically lovely photos. 😂 They'll be having a good laugh when they see her coming in with that lot, and the personalised bags. Looks like she's packing for weeks rather than days.

Hope the birth goes OK for her and healthy twins delivery. But oh my she's still coming across so naive. Big shock incoming for her, and worse after Xmas when all her helpers are back at work.

I reckon she's already had the twins anyway. The nail varnish was off, her mum was staying over, and she made it sound like the twins would be home for their first Xmas, which is only a week away now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What is it with you tubers and taking masses of crap to hospital? All that stuff plus 2 car seats!! And the idea she’ll have time for skincare makeup showers straightening hair. She’s going to have a massive shock! Why so many breast pumps too?!
---
Her house is already full to the brim every room has crap in! I couldn’t bare it. Just cause you have twins doesn’t mean u need 2 of everything! Even 2 prams.

Reactions: 9
Unbelievable.... The nurses will be laughing at her... Bloody hair straighteners and skin care... It's a birthing unit ffs 🙄

Reactions: 8
What is it with you tubers and taking masses of crap to hospital? All that stuff plus 2 car seats!! And the idea she’ll have time for skincare makeup showers straightening hair. She’s going to have a massive shock! Why so many breast pumps too?!
---
Her house is already full to the brim every room has crap in! I couldn’t bare it. Just cause you have twins doesn’t mean u need 2 of everything! Even 2 prams.
Shes the epitome of VAIN. You bond with ur babies like no one gives a crap what you look like at the hospital. And the hoarding of materia 🙄 the house is bursting allready. Oh boy Shes getting slapped In the face. 🤫

Reactions: 6
Bradley posted a picture carrying the car seats with the babies in but they're still in hospital?! she's also posted the names but can't make them out..
I'm sure I've seen a pic of them at home in her living room.
---
Bradley posted a picture carrying the car seats with the babies in but they're still in hospital?! she's also posted the names but can't make them out..
I'm going to guess, Roman and Marley.

Reactions: 6
So either she's lying about being in hospital (why would you do that) as Bradley did post a pic of the twins in their car seats, and one of them posted a photo of them at home (could tell from furniture) on Monday or they were readmitted. In which case, however much Amy irritates me I hope everyone's health is OK.

But knowing Influencers it's just as likely a thing to up engagement, so everyone asks 'is everything OK hun' 🤢

Reactions: 3
So either she's lying about being in hospital (why would you do that) as Bradley did post a pic of the twins in their car seats, and one of them posted a photo of them at home (could tell from furniture) on Monday or they were readmitted. In which case, however much Amy irritates me I hope everyone's health is OK.

But knowing Influencers it's just as likely a thing to up engagement, so everyone asks 'is everything OK hun' 🤢
Must have been readmitted cos I fefo saw that photo of them at home, living room furniture in the back ground. Hopefully everything is ok.

Reactions: 2