Amy Rose Walker

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She spoiled her youtube gender reveal by adding post on ig now I don't have to watch to know what she is having

Reactions: 4
For real. Im also questioning bradley like hes fine with the fact amy hasnt done a tit in years. All she does is slouch around the house doing hauls drinking starbucks. The reality of twins will be a massive slap in her face cause for her hard busy day is putting make up on and shopping. In the last vlog she made a big thing how mad busy they are lately with decorating the house and baby gender reveal ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† amy others have full time jobs kids hobbies and still manage a move etc!!!
I thought the same ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ been so busy lately. Unmmm okay hun

I wonder why they had two separate gender reveal parties for their families. :unsure: The big party with the food spread etc is Amy's family. The one with the smaller gathering is Bradleys. Surely you'd do it all together as one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder why they had two separate gender reveal parties for their families. :unsure: The big party with the food spread etc is Amy's family. The one with the smaller gathering is Bradleys. Surely you'd do it all together as one?
Not everyone can make the same day or live miles apart and also, not all families collaborate like that..
What I will say is, that Brunette bimbo Barbie needs to stop sticking her hand under UV lamps for her nails because it ages the skin and also, overuse can cause skin cancer.... Much like all the SPF she swears by which is the culprit of issues within the body. No one should be blocking the sun as we all need as much vitamin D as possible.
Putting chemical skincare on to block what is natural is proven to cause long term issues... The skin is an organ in itself. Hardly amazing they listen to the promoters of these products claiming how good they are while marketing them for these companies on YouTube etc, while they're actually killing people....... Just like Johnson & Johnson that got found out for using asbestos in their baby talc FOR DECADES ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ God help them BABIES with those two fvxkwits ๐Ÿค‘

• Wow
Not everyone can make the same day or live miles apart and also, not all families collaborate like that..
What I will say is, that Brunette bimbo Barbie needs to stop sticking her hand under UV lamps for her nails because it ages the skin and also, overuse can cause skin cancer.... Much like all the SPF she swears by which is the culprit of issues within the body. No one should be blocking the sun as we all need as much vitamin D as possible.
Putting chemical skincare on to block what is natural is proven to cause long term issues... The skin is an organ in itself. Hardly amazing they listen to the promoters of these products claiming how good they are while marketing them for these companies on YouTube etc, while they're actually killing people....... Just like Johnson & Johnson that got found out for using asbestos in their baby talc FOR DECADES ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ God help them BABIES with those two fvxkwits ๐Ÿค‘
I remember Mum kicking off about this in the Body Shop. I was hoping the floor would swallow me up, but they checked with Head Office and mum was right! Not sure if it was blusher or eyeshadows. ๐Ÿค” Then I had to listen to a lecture from yours truly about not falling for all the hype. ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
Okey watching her after HORRIBLE two night shifts Im like how the f does she have the money??? She does nothing per day. She shops (all last vids include hauls) cooks for bradley bakes and cleans. How the hell can she afford her lifestyle like for real ๐Ÿ˜ they have twins coming and shes mega "busy" doing absolutely nothing. She puts makeup on to sit inside the house its ridicilous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jesus let this influenza era be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Okey watching her after HORRIBLE two night shifts Im like how the f does she have the money??? She does nothing per day. She shops (all last vids include hauls) cooks for bradley bakes and cleans. How the hell can she afford her lifestyle like for real ๐Ÿ˜ they have twins coming and shes mega "busy" doing absolutely nothing. She puts makeup on to sit inside the house its ridicilous ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ jesus let this influenza era be over.
I totally agree...... She's a self absorbed twerp

Reactions: 2
The room reveal ๐Ÿ™„ Bed in front of the window. The wardrobes don't work properly. She's not the interior designer she thinks she is!

We're not going to get honest twin mum life, and guessing she's going to get a lot of help she won't tell us about. She says she knows babies, but seems very naive. Its all about their outfits and dressing them cutely. She's making them a reading corner so the babies/ children can go and read and have a little bit of me time ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really hope she gets two adorable lively mischievous twins, with a side order of colic and terrible teething, who never nap at same time.... she needs some reality in her life and to actually work hard for once ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The room reveal ๐Ÿ™„ Bed in front of the window. The wardrobes don't work properly. She's not the interior designer she thinks she is!

We're not going to get honest twin mum life, and guessing she's going to get a lot of help she won't tell us about. She says she knows babies, but seems very naive. Its all about their outfits and dressing them cutely. She's making them a reading corner so the babies/ children can go and read and have a little bit of me time ๐Ÿ˜‚

I really hope she gets two adorable lively mischievous twins, with a side order of colic and terrible teething, who never nap at same time.... she needs some reality in her life and to actually work hard for once ๐Ÿ˜
I don't watch her any more, although I did have a quick look recently to find she'd moved, lost weight and was pregnant with twins!
I prefer to watch more realistic people. My newer watches have been Lost Forest and Grab Life By the Hauls.
I did feel rather bad for laughing at Grab Life today when she was having a meltdown, but she is funny even when things are going wrong. I've noticed subscribers are liking this as it's "keeping it real".
The ones like Amy are just fake "Miss Perfects" who look like blow up dolls.
I was watching an influenza who looked ok until she got to the standing back from the camera to show off clothes, but her make up then looked really unnatural like a drag queen. I'd love to see one of these influencers in the wild to see if they look like ginger faced drag queens, as I imagine they must. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
I forgot all about her and this thread, wow! Has she ever had a job other than sitting on her arse all dolled up youtube?

Reactions: 8
How has just shared her Amazon store front of โ€œmama must havesโ€. She hasnโ€™t even had the twins yet so how does she know what a must have is, and what is it with all these influencers calling themselves โ€œmama.โ€ Itโ€™s so cringe, theyโ€™re all carbon copies of each other with the language they use and outfits they wear etc ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How has just shared her Amazon store front of โ€œmama must havesโ€. She hasnโ€™t even had the twins yet so how does she know what a must have is, and what is it with all these influencers calling themselves โ€œmama.โ€ Itโ€™s so cringe, theyโ€™re all carbon copies of each other with the language they use and outfits they wear etc ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yeah, they're all clones of one another.... Nothing unique about any of them. God help these children flaunted all over the Internet aswell with a camera in their faces the whole time... Nothing is sacred with these people. It's disgusting

Reactions: 7
I forgot all about her and this thread, wow! Has she ever had a job other than sitting on her arse all dolled up youtube?

Yup no way in hell has she worked day in her life. Her content is: putting makeup on for 3 hours wearing boring stuff that all looks similar (but its not she has like 50 beige knits) cooking dinner for bradley baking and BUYING tit. All her vids are the same. What could she possibly need to buy? Its more more n more. She has no persona no friends no hobbies. Its absolutely madness and she must be drowning in dept or bradley pays it all. Shes always so busy ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ doing what?! How can someone be this far from reality?!

• Heart
Omg..... Talk about 4rse licking!! ๐Ÿคฎ And, Champion?? Get a fkin grip lady.. A typical airhead disciple
It's ridiculous. Other women working full time while pregnant. And she's a champion for sitting on her backside, shopping and washing some baby clothes ๐Ÿ™„
Selfishly wanting baby clothes to smell nice (for her), with no thought for baby's sensitive skin. She's adding scent boosters. All this (excessive) organising and buying. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Her behaviour is selfish, and she likes to be in control. I'm really not sure how she's going to manage, going to have to flex and adapt once they've arrived. Big shock incoming.... I'm sure we'll just get toxic positivity or over the top for engagement. She doesn't seem capable of real. Despite the 'I can't lie, Iโ€™m very real, I struggle to be fake' rubbish from previous video. I'm not seeing that tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's ridiculous. Other women working full time while pregnant. And she's a champion for sitting on her backside, shopping and washing some baby clothes ๐Ÿ™„
Selfishly wanting baby clothes to smell nice (for her), with no thought for baby's sensitive skin. She's adding scent boosters. All this (excessive) organising and buying. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ

Her behaviour is selfish, and she likes to be in control. I'm really not sure how she's going to manage, going to have to flex and adapt once they've arrived. Big shock incoming.... I'm sure we'll just get toxic positivity or over the top for engagement. She doesn't seem capable of real. Despite the 'I can't lie, Iโ€™m very real, I struggle to be fake' rubbish from previous video. I'm not seeing that tbh.
I was shocked when she used the scent boosters, it's way too much. Fairy smells amazing on it's own anyways.
Just waaaay too much stuff all the time.
I'll think she'll struggle and that's absolutely fine and normal but she won't tell us.
Also if I were her I would have taken the too long hair extensions out ages ago. She'd look lovely with shoulder length hair or even just have the extensions to the length of her natural hair? Not everyone suffers from hair loss after birth but she is already thinning with the constant use of the extensions and heat.

Reactions: 5

Yes I was like why is she pouring all the extra scents on the baby clothes ๐Ÿ˜’ I think her family is enabling her. Like no one tells her to get a grip and actually do something else than sit on her arse all day long and buy buy buy. She would die if she lived one day as a "normal" pregnant person. And all the baby stuff and she keeps going "we really dont have that many clothes" wtf yeah you bleeping do. She has a princess syndrome. Its all about her and putting make up on 3 hours a day. I cant wait for the twins to arrive. Like you said she will hide behind toxic positivity and just put matchy insta pics etc. Also wtf were those necklaces she got that said twins?! Wtf. I understand getting theyre names etc but theyre not even born yet. She has no persona so now shes a twin mama.

• Heart
Stockings this Xmas for newborn babies?? Fvckin grow up Amy you airheaded, self absorbed, deluded twunt ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 6
Stockings this Xmas for newborn babies?? Fvckin grow up Amy you airheaded, self absorbed, deluded twunt ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yep all that. Can't believe she's now going on about the twins seeing the decorating for Christmas they've done! And they've done it not just for them but for the twins too. Who are going to be so young, they won't remember. They're that stupid aren't they...

I don't think it seemed like her relationship with her mum was how it was previously. I'm sure she said she was a midwife, maybe she's finally stopped enabling Amy and had a word for the sake of the babies and it's not gone down well.

• Heart
I was shocked when she used the scent boosters, it's way too much. Fairy smells amazing on it's own anyways.
Just waaaay too much stuff all the time.
I'll think she'll struggle and that's absolutely fine and normal but she won't tell us.
Also if I were her I would have taken the too long hair extensions out ages ago. She'd look lovely with shoulder length hair or even just have the extensions to the length of her natural hair? Not everyone suffers from hair loss after birth but she is already thinning with the constant use of the extensions and heat.
And she put two pods in the machine when you only need one!! The clothes were brand new a simple rinse would have done. Then off she trots to put poison in her pregnant body at the nail bar. As for the pile of baby clothes she should be ashamed of herself it was ridiculous